Code:
"You taste really good by the way, [mcs.sum.n.sister][mcs.sum.n.sum]."
\/ incest on or off
1666883371743.png
1666883400889.png

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I see the issue, there was an extra blink layer in there that shouldn't have been
what is the record time of no blinking? looks like jerry can break this record easy , lol
Because of the way his standing model works, Jerry doesn't get blinks. There are a few others that don't either. If they don't have a separate eyelid part, no blink.

On the 14th when sucking the breasts of Summer, I think the code is changed
Already pointed out by someone, and corrected. Still, thanks for letting me know!

Reactions: zerodead

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Night Mirror on the 15th, I think you will have to change this text

Code:
m "You-you too, Jessi-!"

a suggestion would be to use the code [text_string] with the text "Jessi-" and the code "[mcs.jessica.name]"

Code:
        $ text_string = "Jessi-"
        $ text_string = "[mcs.jessica.name]"

m "You-you too, [text_string]!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Mirror

Poulpc

Oct 30, 2022
Love the game, Love the remake, Love all the night molesting, this seems like a very big missed opportunity, if she is laying next to him passed out drunk, especially since she said she was into him using her while she was sleeping
Morticia.jpg
sleep.jpg
of course I've only played it through the game 3 times, so if it is in there i am sorry, please tell me if it is

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror on the 15th, I had to change this text
Changed it to:

$ text_string = mcs.jessica.name[:2]
m "You-you too, [text_string]-"

So that it will display the first 2 letters for her name instead.

Thanks for the spot! Partial names are the hardest for me to find since I can't just search them, and have to look over every line to find them (something I've done to death at this point and am in no hurry to do again).

Love the game, Love the remake, Love all the night molesting, this seems like a very big missed opportunity, if she is laying next to him passed out drunk, especially since she said she was into him using her while she was sleeping
Glad you are enjoying the game! It always makes my day to hear that people like my work.

As with most options for extra scenes, it come down to art. I would have to make all the art for this new scene. Not impossible, but definitely a hurdle. That being said, I added it to the Request List since I'm sure it could fit (that's what she said) in the game. Off the top of my head, there isn't that much art wise I could use to support it, so unlikely to happen soon.

Still, thank you for the suggestion!

• Love
Reactions: Poulpc

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror , how are you btw? Also, when will these latest small fixes be implemented?
Eh, I'm doing so-so... things could always be better, but they could also always be worse :x

As always, updates will come with the Unity version. While a lot of what I'm doing right now is bug fixing (and typo correction, and code cleanup, and general editing, and more fucking blinks (holy shit I forgot I was supposed to be doing that, sigh... guess I know what the rest of my day is now...)), none of them are game breaking. I usually only do a bugfix patch if there is a MAJOR problem I have overlooked that is causing the game to throw errors, or skip an important scene, or some other thing that makes the experience horrible.

While minor typos here and there aren't the best, the reality is that I will never find them all, and patching for small corrections just makes things more of a mess.

Wacko_Zappo

Jul 9, 2022
Changed it to:

$ text_string = mcs.jessica.name[:2]
m "You-you too, [text_string]-"

So that it will display the first 2 letters for her name instead.

Thanks for the spot! Partial names are the hardest for me to find since I can't just search them, and have to look over every line to find them (something I've done to death at this point and am in no hurry to do again).

Glad you are enjoying the game! It always makes my day to hear that people like my work.

As with most options for extra scenes, it come down to art. I would have to make all the art for this new scene. Not impossible, but definitely a hurdle. That being said, I added it to the Request List since I'm sure it could fit (that's what she said) in the game. Off the top of my head, there isn't that much art wise I could use to support it, so unlikely to happen soon.

Still, thank you for the suggestion!
Hey night mirror just had a thought about the Morticia molest scene. you could use the fake out sleep molest scene (where Morticia farts) and the first time Morticia and Morty have sex and possibly overlay them together and trace over them to make some new content. I'm not savvy in animation or frame by frame artwork so if that wouldn't work(or just to tedious to do) I apologize for my ignorance but just thought it would be an easy way to get a new sleep scene (They're my favorite :) )

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey night mirror just had a thought about the Morticia molest scene. you could use the fake out sleep molest scene (where Morticia farts) and the first time Morticia and Morty have sex and possibly overlay them together and trace over them to make some new content. I'm not savvy in animation or frame by frame artwork so if that wouldn't work(or just to tedious to do) I apologize for my ignorance but just thought it would be an easy way to get a new sleep scene (They're my favorite :) )
When doing reused art scenes, there are several things I usually consider:

First, what is all the art I can use. This includes both parts of existing images, as well as animation poses where the character appears. Sometimes I can adapt one character into another, but that is VERY rare since their body types often don't match up. The image you mentioned is the first one to jump to mind (although it doesn't include Morty in it, so I would need a pose to add him on top (hands and dick and tongue and such touching her is the easy part)). Unfortunately, that is the only one I can instantly think of (there are not many images of Morticia laying in bed), so I would have to do asset review to see if any other shots or parts can fit the situation.

Second, how different can I make the reuse. I try (and who knows how well it works) to make it less obvious that (sexy images at least) are being reused. Standing models I have les off an issue with (and hugs are fine) but hot scenes are another thing. The more similar they are to existing content the less... good I feel they are. I this case, the above image is not the best fit, since it would be shot identical with additions, rather than modifications. Minor, but still important to me.

Third, how much work is the change. Animations tend to be the most tedious, because if I have to make a change, I have to make that change to ever frame of animation. Again, with this image, not an animation so less of an issue. And animations tend not to get reused (because of point #2, try not to be obvious in reuse). But, still, how much do I have to change to adapt it? If I have to redraw every image I use, that is a lot of effort I may not have time for.

At the moment, like many other items in the request list, it is not a priority for me. I have to be in both the right mood and mindset to want to devote the time to a new scene, and right this moment, I can barely motivate myself to draw eyelids...

Also, also, we are closing in on the original promised release of the Unity game, and while that may have slipped back, I don't know for sure. To be safe, I'm not goin to start a new scene of this scale, with major work pending.

Last edited:

Wacko_Zappo

Jul 9, 2022
When doing reused art scenes, there are several things I usually consider:

First, what is all the art I can use. This includes both parts of existing images, as well as animation poses where the character appears. Sometimes I can adapt one character into another, but that is VERY rare since their body types often don't match up. The image you mentioned is the first one to jump to mind (although it doesn't include Morty in it, so I would need a pose to add him on top (hands and dick and tongue and such touching her is the easy part)). Unfortunately, that is the only one I can instantly think of (there are not many images of Morticia laying in bed), so I would have to do asset review to see if any other shots or parts can fit the situation.

Second, how different can I make the reuse. I try (and who knows how well it works) to make it less obvious that (sexy images at least) are being reused. Standing models I have les off an issue with (and hugs are fine) but hot scenes are another thing. The more similar they are to existing content the less... good I feel they are. I this case, the above image is not the best fit, since it would be shot identical with additions, rather than modifications. Minor, but still important to me.

Third, how much work is the change. Animations tend to be the most tedious, because if I have to make a change, I have to make that change to ever frame of animation. Again, with this image, not an animation so less of an issue. And animations tend not to get reused (because of point #2, try not to be obvious in reuse). But, still, how much do I have to change to adapt it? If I have to redraw every image I use, that is a lot of effort I may not have time for.

At the moment, like many other items in the request list, it is not a priority for me. I have to be in both the right mood and mindset to want to devote the time to a new scene, and right this moment, I can barely motivate myself to draw eyelids...

Also, also, we are closing in on the original promised release of the Unity game, and while that may have slipped back, I don't know for sure. To be safe, I'm not goin to start a new scene of this scale, with major work pending.
Wow! there's a lot to this that I didn't realize :0 Thank you for the detailed response :D really like hearing all of the ends and outs of the game that we don't see/Hearing all the work you put towards making a quality game and honestly it gives me inspiration to start learning how to make my own game :)

Hope you aren't being driven crazy by all the requests/hope you are still having fun making this parody because it's still really fun to play even on replays :)

P.s Don't let those Blinks take over your life!!! XD

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hope you aren't being driven crazy by all the requests/hope you are still having fun making this parody because it's still really fun to play even on replays :)
By far and away the best part of doing this game has been interacting with the community! I'm really glad people like what I've worked on and I'm always happy to share what I do/know (if anyone wants to listen...)

how to make my own game
Renpy has been a fun tool to work with, I highly recommend it. Although outside of visual novels it does have many limitations (python is a great language... but (at least in my opinion) it just so-so for games (C++ or C# do a much better job when you start getting into complex games)). That being said, it never hurts to try!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror day 15 after this scene with jessica, the screen is black for a long time
I see the issue, the black overlay mask wasn't turned off here for some reason (I most likely deleted it during refactoring and didn't notice).

To fix it, add in "hide black_bg" on this line:
Python:
    hide black_bg
    hide bg
    with dissolve
    j "Oops, sorry, [mcs.morty.name]!"

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I see the issue, the black overlay mask wasn't turned off here for some reason (I most likely deleted it during refactoring and didn't notice).

To fix it, add in "hide black_bg" on this line:
Python:
    hide black_bg
    hide bg
    with dissolve
    j "Oops, sorry, [mcs.morty.name]!"
actually, the scene i was talking about and the scene after jessica falls on top of mortys, they have several conversations, but the screen goes black, before going to the shower

PS: on the 15th with meeting her sister at the movies, the first scene she kisses morty, has her blinking scene, even with her eyes closed

1667322460953.png

and this normal sex scene, there's no flashing scene

1667324581890.png 1667324635959.png

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
actually, the scene i was talking about and the scene after jessica falls on top of mortys, they have several conversations, but the screen goes black, before going to the shower
Yes, that is the missing code line for that scene, "hide black_bg" that is why the scene stays in black, the mask isn't hidden correctly.

PS: on the 15th with meeting her sister at the movies, the first scene she kisses morty, has her blinking scene, even with her eyes closed
Fixed.

and this normal sex scene, there's no flashing scene
No "flashing scene"? I'm not sure what you mean? No blinks? I didn't do blinking in this one, too complex with all the movement.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
on the 15th, in the rape scene at the cinema

Code:
"So now, big sis, I'm going to give you what you really want."
I think I should change that text to
Code:
"So now, [mcs.sum.n.big][mcs.sum.n.sister][mcs.sum.n.sum], I'm going to give you what you really want."
1667362696056.png

Code:
"I'm cumming, big sis!"
I think I should change that text to
Code:
"I'm cumming,  [mcs.sum.n.big][mcs.sum.n.sister][mcs.sum.n.sum]!"
1667362996300.png

in the scene with the mother, at the time of cum, in the option of ending without anal, the animation of the penis is doubled

1667365322013.png

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
on the 15th, in the rape scene at the cinema
Fixed. Thanks for the finds as always! Only different change I made is:

Python:
"So now, [mcs.sum.nickname], I'm going to give you what you really want."
Since it's main point is to alleviate word repatition.

Vaginald

Mar 31, 2021
Guys, does anybody know if game is getting finnished any time soon or it will get updates for few more years?

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes