Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
As with pretty much all content, new stuff is going to come from Ferdafs. I expand scenes and give options (when I can), or add bits in when transitions are rough, but I rarely do new (sex) scenes. I simply don't have the art ability for it.

Also, I don't want to push character stories forward beyond where the game is. I am adapting a story, not telling it, and there are already a number of changes I've made that might bite me in the ass with new content, so I want/need to limit how far I push things.

Or, in short, it never hurts to wish for new scenes with specific characters, just keep in mind the chances of me putting them in is very, very, very low.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
on the 16th at the sleepover with jessica and tricia, is there any way to fix this?

Code:
t "Easy, Tri--URRP--cia!"
the same type that chooses another name, in this part it will be with the original name

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
on the 16th at the sleepover with jessica and tricia, is there any way to fix this?
Bit ugly to fix, but here is the code:
Python:
    $ ts0 = mcs.tricia.name[0:2]
    $ ts1 = mcs.tricia.name[2:]
    $ text_string = "[ts0]--*URRP*--[ts1]"
    t "Easy, [text_string!i]!"
Not identical to the original, and will have problems if player use 1 letter names, but good enough. (I honestly have no idea if anyone even uses the rename system)

Edit:
Fuck it, made it identical. If players have names less then 3 chars, idc.

Last edited:
Reactions: amsousa

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Bit ugly to fix, but here is the code:
Python:
    $ ts0 = mcs.tricia.name[0:2]
    $ ts1 = mcs.tricia.name[2:]
    $ text_string = "[ts0]--*URRP*--[ts1]"
    t "Easy, [text_string!i]!"
Not identical to the original, and will have problems if player use 1 letter names, but good enough. (I honestly have no idea if anyone even uses the rename system)

Edit:
Fuck it, made it identical. If players have names less then 3 chars, idc.
it will depend a lot on the person, there are people who create mods to rename the characters

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey NM what's the process to contribute new scenes to the game? like some previously fan content.
There are two ways to add contributed content: Mod or Contribution.

For a mod, just post it, and I'll add a link to it in the main post. This has no restrictions imposed by me (because it's a mod). You will be 100% responsible for maintaining the mod.

If you want it to be part of the base game, there is a bit more work involved along with my approval of the content. You can either submit it here in thread, or PM me directly if you'd prefer. I'll review the contribution to make sure it fits in the game, both with the art style and the tone. Be aware that all contributions may (most likely will) be modified by me to better fit the game. I have final say over what goes in.

You will be looped in for the whole process (i.e. I won't just change things in the contribution and not tell you), and you'll have a chance to review a beta build of the new content before it is released in the next update. If you're unhappy with any of the changes I make, we can work towards a common solution we are both happy with. If we are unable find something we are both happy with, you'll have final say over to keep the contribution in the game or not (i.e. I won't just use your stuff without your okay on it).

That is sort of the board aspects of it, if you have specific questions, feel free to ask and I'll be as honest as I can with my answers.

Nov 3, 2022
Mirror,

Will there be impregnancy for the characters?? I'm hoping all the girls, including the mom (Morty's mom, Beth, I think?), get impregnated by Morty! I think it would be funny if his grandfather Rick would be shocked, but like, "The fuck! Okay, I don't give a fuck, you do you, and don't blame me, when you get your mom pregnant".

Also, it would be interesting, if Morty's wife, Tricia, get impregnated. And she wants more of Morty's dick.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Mirror,

Will there be impregnancy for the characters?? I'm hoping all the girls, including the mom (Morty's mom, Beth, I think?), get impregnated by Morty! I think it would be funny if his grandfather Rick would be shocked, but like, "The fuck! Okay, I don't give a fuck, you do you, and don't blame me, when you get your mom pregnant".

Also, it would be interesting, if Morty's wife, Tricia, get impregnated. And she wants more of Morty's dick.
if you're going to have a pregnant belly, that's it and with Ferdafs, the game of mirro and only one ramaker

Nov 3, 2022
if you're going to have a pregnant belly, that's it and with Ferdafs, the game of mirro and only one ramaker
Well, I'm very much into makin' babies, have women have access to my seeds, and this is a fantasy that I would like to see.

I could ofter some help for art stuff. I don't have bamboo art device, and wireless art pen, (i used to have one when I was a kid, and I don't know what happened to it.) I would have to take a course in animation, (i normally take courses at UDEMY.com), and see how far I go.

That said, I'm newly a Rick & Morty Fans, and there's lot of characters depth I need to get to know. By the way, I just got a complete seasons 1 - 4 of Rick & Morty dvd in the mail. But I will be watching it with my close buddy of mine. this week. He never actually seen this show, and I told him about it, seeing one episode from that show. And it was so hilarious. I had forgotten it years ago, after one episode.

And now, because of the game, Rick & Morty: Another Way Home (parody), I'm a massive fan of it. So I wanted more, so I got the dvd.

Reactions: paxogre

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Mirror,

Short answer is: NM isn’t doing it until Ferdafs does it. NM wants to get there, but until that day, it’s not happening.

In fact, that’s the answer to most content questions. Ferdafs supplies the vast majority of the art in this game.
Small image edits (pull out/anal), small story tweaks/expansions (Morticia’s character, lots of odds and ends), script revisions and fan contributions from people who can draw (Ballfondlers) can make it in, big stuff without art contributions… can’t really.

Your best bet if you have specific larger content you want to see (and can’t draw) is to support Ferdafs on Patreon and ask him. Still dependent on what he wants to do, but that’s your most likely option.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2022
her mother will have to be raised the same way her father was raised as her parents have yet to appear in the series
Yeah, but Tricia's mother indicated that she used to be age of Tricia, and she indirectly a slut like her daughter, based on her actions with foot job, with MC (Morty)'s dick, in front of her daughter, under the table. Obviously, the mother has some of the same upbringing as Tricia's father, but only a difference with the mother, was that she was a bit of a slut in her teen years, before she met the father, which the father didn't know. And she has kept it a secret, until she showed interests in Tricia's friend, Morty.

I still would like some pregnancy, from those characters. In fact, I would like pregnancy in all the female characters as much as possible.

I've subscribed to Ferdafs on Patreon. So maybe, I can ask him, about it. And perhaps, Mirror can do remake of pregnancy on female characters. So far, I loved it. But i wished for pregnancies.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes