Nov 3, 2022
Has anyone subscribed to Gumdrop Games on Patreon??? Last time, I played it, it was getting good, with the game, Dual Family, and yet there was no sex yet! All it was, was just platonic relation shit. I wanted to get to the good stuff. And lucky for me, this game Rick & Morty: Another Way Home, has filled that hole, for more mom-son (and even possibly dad-daughter thing in Another Way Home.)

Gumdrop has pissed lot of fans off. And I don't think most of them has returned.

Nov 3, 2022
Hey, I forgot to tell you guys, that I asked Ferdafs, earlier around afternoons. And I'm waiting to hear back from him, to see what he will say, about female characters being pregnant. There were few female characters that were pregnant only after I (Morty) impregnated them.

I loved it. And so, I would like to see more pregnancies, but only after Ferdafs, says yes to my requests.

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Mirror

Homelander_

Dec 15, 2021
his patrons pretty much are the ones that decide what happens since they pay and I don't think any of them want that weird preg shit

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Sorry for the long rambling reply... one day I'm sure I'll figure out how to do things shorter... (spoilers: nope)

Mirror,

Will there be impregnancy for the characters?? I'm hoping all the girls, including the mom (Morty's mom, Beth, I think?), get impregnated by Morty! I think it would be funny if his grandfather Rick would be shocked, but like, "The fuck! Okay, I don't give a fuck, you do you, and don't blame me, when you get your mom pregnant".

Also, it would be interesting, if Morty's wife, Tricia, get impregnated. And she wants more of Morty's dick.
This is a question I get asked a lot (and you can find the general response in the FAQ section in post #1), but aaronminus hit the nail on the head. My goal is not to write future stories/scenes for the game, or create wholly new completely different stories, but to enhance, expand, and correct what is there. Primarily I move content out of Unity, and into Renpy, and that has crept more and more into adding extra stuff.

The long term plan for this project is to keep it up to date with the Unity game, not push ahead of it.

Impregnation is planned, it will, for sure, be a thing in this game (if users have gone down that route (and maybe even if they haven't depending on how Ferdafs does it, I might not be able to work around it)). It's the when part I don't know, because I'm not writing the story, I'm adapting it.

Think of me more like the coder on the project. The story and art are mostly coming from someone else. I implement it, and I can make alterations to it, but I'm not the one telling it. In some ways it is frustrating for me, not being able to do all the things I want, but, well, that is the nature of what I have chosen to do here. (I've talked about this a lot so if you want more "why" you can search through the thread for my past ramblings).

I could ofter some help for art stuff. I don't have bamboo art device, and wireless art pen, (i used to have one when I was a kid, and I don't know what happened to it.) I would have to take a course in animation, (i normally take courses at UDEMY.com), and see how far I go.
Thanks for the art offer. There are a lot of things I would love to add to the game (you can check out the request list in my signature and see if any of those jump out at you (or if you have a specific scene in mind you would like to add we can discuss it)). However, be mindful that adding contributed work is a process, and not all of it will be accepted. I have to see and approve the idea and artwork (so that it matches style and tone of the game). If this is something you are really interested in, we can talk about it some more.

That said, I'm newly a Rick & Morty Fans, and there's lot of characters depth I need to get to know. By the way, I just got a complete seasons 1 - 4 of Rick & Morty dvd in the mail. But I will be watching it with my close buddy of mine. this week. He never actually seen this show, and I told him about it, seeing one episode from that show. And it was so hilarious. I had forgotten it years ago, after one episode.

And now, because of the game, Rick & Morty: Another Way Home (parody), I'm a massive fan of it. So I wanted more, so I got the dvd.
I'm glad the game has ignited your interest in R&M! I think it is a pretty darn good show (obviously some episodes better than others). And the current season has been really great (after seasons 4 and 5 which were... just okay imo).

Hey, I forgot to tell you guys, that I asked Ferdafs, earlier around afternoons.
Glad to hear you subed to him! Thanks for supporting more of this game! (yes, I know it's a weird, roundabout way of doing it, but this can't exist without the other).

And I'm waiting to hear back from him, to see what he will say, about female characters being pregnant.
Hopefully you'll get a response, but one of the reasons I ended my sub was Ferdafs lack of interaction. I like the game, I think it's pretty good (obviously, based on the time I've spent working on it), but the communication/interaction with the community was very lack luster. I'm not sure how open to feedback Ferdafs is, but I'm rooting for impregnation to be a thing sooner rather than later.

I found the game on Fap-Nation!
So, I've never been to the site you found this game on (f95zone is my main hub for stuff), so I went and checked it out (cuze curious to see what other sites do reposting it), and looked at the comments and found someone pretending to be me! Ha, sort of weirdly~... faltering, but also very bizarre (this is not an invitation for anyone to go over there and take any action or harass people on another site, I don't care if someone wants to play at being me)

Nov 3, 2022
Hey, Mirror,

thanks for the response! Yeah, lot of what you say, does make sense. So I'll have to be patience and see what comes up in Ferdafs's radar. I believed I tried Ferdaf's game once, with his own version of Rick and Morty game. And it was pretty interesting. But that that a long time ago. Perhaps a year or two ago? I don't remember.

But I'm very excited, though. I think the game, Rick & Morty: Another Way Home, runs pretty well on Ren'Py software. Unity software is slightly weird., in my opinion.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
But I'm very excited, though. I think the game, Rick & Morty: Another Way Home, runs pretty well on Ren'Py software. Unity software is slightly weird.
I'm not sure Ferdafs has stated why they picked Unity, but my guess is that they were both familiar with the tool and because it works with Live2D, the animation platform the game uses. Unity isn't a horrible engine by any means (I've worked in it a bunch and like a lot of what is has to offer), but it's not a great fit for a visual novel (in my opinion) since it doesn't natively support that style of game (in the case of A Way Back Home, it uses Fungus to run it's VN), and is lacking MANY of the feature renpy natively supports.

I do wish I could do animation more efficiently in Renpy. Right now they are just webm files, and they are HUGE, even compressed they make up most of the games size at 635MBs after compression. Renpy does now support Live2D* but it won't run on android, and, the bigger issue, I don't see a way to use the animation information from Unity in the Renpy engine.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: WitchHunter1750

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Night Mirror I was reviewing a translation, and it seems that the guy uses the code [bt] , to make scenes shake with a flash of light, would it be good to use this code for some scenes, like the scene where Morty crashes his car on the planet?

1667920157057.png

Nov 3, 2022
I'm not sure Ferdafs has stated why they picked Unity, but my guess is that they were both familiar with the tool and because it works with Live2D, the animation platform the game uses. Unity isn't a horrible engine by any means (I've worked in it a bunch and like a lot of what is has to offer), but it's not a great fit for a visual novel (in my opinion) since it doesn't natively support that style of game (in the case of A Way Back Home, it uses Fungus to run it's VN), and is lacking MANY of the feature renpy natively supports.

I do wish I could do animation more efficiently in Renpy. Right now they are just webm files, and they are HUGE, even compressed they make up most of the games size at 635MBs after compression. Renpy does now support Live2D* but it won't run on android, and, the bigger issue, I don't see a way to use the animation information from Unity in the Renpy engine.
Ahh, I see. So I guess Unity is a good animation platform software, for games use, then. I still don't know much about Unity or Ren'Py software, as I heard that Ren'Py is a very easy software to do when making a new visual novel game.

Last edited:
Nov 3, 2022
who df would want another chud route wtf
I'm not exactly interested. But I'm not turned off by it. Just not into it. When I first saw it, I was like, Whoa, where this is going? I kind of peeked my interested, actually to see it.

Some people may not like it, as some on Ferdafs patreon, though. I"m subscribed to Ferdaf.

Nov 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So i checked them out, like Mirror said. And it was, like wow. So many requests. I have requests of my own. The only thing I'm interested is pregnancy, and makin' babies. But the baby thing might not be included, far as pregnancy. But I would like to see it.

Perhaps I could make my own version of Rick and Morty game? Based on Mirror's??? I would have to take some courses on animations, arts stuff, and some code, obviously. But I'm pretty much creative, though. So that won't be a problem. It's implementing the arts, animations, and the code into Ren'Py software platform.

Mirrors just transfers all arts from someone else, but the code he did, on a new Ren'Py software platform.

Man, I'm just thinking about the all the stuff I could do with my first game! If I could do my first game, that is.

theseeker22

Jun 25, 2020
So i checked them out, like Mirror said. And it was, like wow. So many requests. I have requests of my own. The only thing I'm interested is pregnancy, and makin' babies. But the baby thing might not be included, far as pregnancy. But I would to see it.

Perhaps I could make my own version of Rick and Morty game? Based on Mirror's??? I would have to take some courses on animations, arts stuff, and some code, obviously. But I'm pretty much creative, though. So that won't be a problem. It's implementing the arts, animations, and the code into Ren'Py software platform.

Mirrors just transfers all arts from someone else, but the code he did, on a new Ren'Py software platform.

Man, I'm just thinking about the all the stuff I could do with my first game! If I could do my first game, that is.
agreed I'm waiting for knocking the girls up too. It's kinda my fetish here and in real life. It would be awesome to have pregnancy then a time jump or age jump like the gazorpians so that further debauchery can ensue but who knows

Nov 3, 2022
agreed I'm waiting for knocking the girls up too. It's kinda my fetish here and in real life. It would be awesome to have pregnancy then a time jump or age jump like the gazorpians so that further debauchery can ensue but who knows
Same! Breeding women with my seeds has always been my fantasy. So I do it, in games. (shit, if I did it in real life, there's no telling how many child support I get, for breeding women. I know Elon Musk is doing it in real life, and some other known hollywood star also doing it, as well. I think his name is Nick? He's a black, young guy. I don't know his last name. He was host of America Got Talents. But those people have money to breed with multiple women. And it's nuts! Good luck to them. They're gonna need it more than I do. LOL)

Nov 3, 2022
But yeah. I would love to breed with women. the only problem I don't have much money. (which I"m working on right now. I have goals, that I want to do and making money is my top priority.) So yeah, breeding women in games, is far easier than breeding with women in real life. Because most of these women in real life, want money from you. Most of them.

So, I stick to breeding women, in games.

Nov 3, 2022
I still haven't heard from Ferdafs about my requests for impregnating females in the game. He might still be healing from his injury. I don't know what happened to him. But I'm thinking Mirror might be right, about Ferdafs's lack of communications in private message on Patreon.

I'm still waiting to hear from him.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes