aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Night Mirror, thanks for the new update
I downloaded the patch from Mega yesterday.
Unfortunately I found a bug in the scene "Shower Spy".
I started the scene from the Mindblower menu.
The scene sometimes just bugs, it's difficult to describe.
I took pictures to show what's going wrong.
I'm not sure if the error is because I only loaded the patch or if it's a general error or if only my game has this error.
View attachment 2641072 View attachment 2641073 View attachment 2641074
Hm... unable to replicate with my own patched copy. That's a strange one!
I can verify that a fresh copy of the full game download does not have this issue on my machine.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror, thanks for the new update
I downloaded the patch from Mega yesterday.
Unfortunately I found a bug in the scene "Shower Spy".
I started the scene from the Mindblower menu.
The scene sometimes just bugs, it's difficult to describe.
I took pictures to show what's going wrong.
I'm not sure if the error is because I only loaded the patch or if it's a general error or if only my game has this error.
View attachment 2641072 View attachment 2641073 View attachment 2641074
This is indeed and issue with the final patch (the full download is fine). For whatever reason, renpy is choosing to use the old files instead of the new ones (with the patch, both files are present, with the full game or the uncompressed images, only the new files are included). Moving forward I may have to do image changes of this nature in a different way. I'll think on what to do about fixing it for this version. In the mean time, the full game should resolve this problem.

Thanks for letting me know!

how do the uncompressed images work?
I assume you mean, "how do I install them with the game" and the answer, as always is reading:
Installation:
Main Game:
1. Extract and run.

Patches (for PC/Linux/Mac ONLY):
  1. Extract the contents of the .rar file into your main game directory (where the .exe files are)
    1. For Mac users, extract to: "RMAWH.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/ "
    2. Android users must DL the full APK file.
  2. When prompted to overwrite, click yes.
  3. Run game.
There are also instructions in the file as well.

If you mean, how did I make them, that is a much longer post that I'm happy to write, but I feel that isn't the intent of the question.

Reactions: Dadisnotgay

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
UPDATE ONLY PATCH FILES CORRECTED - r3.8.1
If you previously downloaded the patch only files (not the full game, not the uncompressed images) there was a bug causing the wrong images to display during the updated animation on Day 37. This has been fixed and the links have been updated in the OP.

To correct the issue, download the patch file again, and just overwrite.

Thanks Dr.John Bums for finding this bug and letting me know so quickly!

MaxJake

Jul 16, 2018
Night Mirror, could you add x-ray for all sex scenes?
Also if it possibly add icon or little animation of impregnation?
I think, that it would be nice for people who love that fetishes and they didn't affect the plot, just the visual part.

Reactions: Sommion

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
do i need to play the game or go to rick basement to see all the scenes
The Gallery (Mind blowers) is unlocked from the start, so if there are specific character scenes you watch to watch, this is the fastest way to do it. If you are a returning player and just want to see the "new" content, the new Gallery is the fastest way. It won't show you EVERYTHING in the update, just the new scenes.

Keep in mind that if you are using Mind Blowers from the main screen (without loading a save) past action won't be reflected in the replay (because, you don't have any past actions).

Night Mirror, could you add x-ray for all sex scenes?
Also if it possibly add icon or little animation of impregnation?
I think, that it would be nice for people who love that fetishes and they didn't affect the plot, just the visual part.
This has been previously requested and the short version is, unfortunately, no. It seems like a simple thing to do, copy paste the 1 x-ray animation we have into every scene, but actually it is a fairly time intensive and complex process.

Here are the major limiting factors:
  • I'm not an artist, I can't really draw all the different insides needed for this.
  • The current images we have are for a night scene and look odd when used during the day scene.
  • The current images are for a specific pose and look odd when used with other poses.
  • The current images are for ATL animations, not for video animations, and do not match/sync with most sex scenes.
Is it something I'd love to have? Absolutely! Is it something I'm able to do? It is not :(

Jerry and Summer please
If Ferdafs adds it, then yes, it will go in this version as well. It isn't a scene I have much interest in making.

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
UPDATE ONLY PATCH FILES CORRECTED - r3.8.1
If you previously downloaded the patch only files (not the full game, not the uncompressed images) there was a bug causing the wrong images to display during the updated animation on Day 37. This has been fixed and the links have been updated in the OP.

To correct the issue, download the patch file again, and just overwrite.

Thanks Dr.John Bums for finding this bug and letting me know so quickly!
No problem, glad I could help.
And thank's for the quick update, I'll test it later.
At least the error has something good, I now know that you can take screenshots in Ren'Py Games with the S key :KEK:
And I have to say that you did a good job with the new scenes and the reworked scenes.

Reactions: Night Mirror

peters_99

Apr 13, 2018
Thanks for your work, i see you are putting your heart and soul into this project.

If possible i would like you to make skipping possible at any time (not just after you already watched the scene)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Thanks for your work, i see you are putting your heart and soul into this project.

If possible i would like you to make skipping possible at any time (not just after you already watched the scene)
In preferences change Skip to "Unseen Text" and this will let you skip any dialogue even if you haven't previously seen it.

Last edited:
Mar 7, 2018
What is/are the line(s)?
Immediately before the line "at some point we're going to have an accident" but I think I figured out what was going on. Looks like that particular save had the Buttjob event anal done. Still seems odd that she mentions that Morty "Keeps cumming inside her" since it only happened once but I'm assuming that any activity will trigger the creampied flag and cause that dialogue. Just seemed to be something I overlooked on my end. Sorry to bother you.

Dadisnotgay

Aug 25, 2022
This is indeed and issue with the final patch (the full download is fine). For whatever reason, renpy is choosing to use the old files instead of the new ones (with the patch, both files are present, with the full game or the uncompressed images, only the new files are included). Moving forward I may have to do image changes of this nature in a different way. I'll think on what to do about fixing it for this version. In the mean time, the full game should resolve this problem.

Thanks for letting me know!

I assume you mean, "how do I install them with the game" and the answer, as always is reading:

There are also instructions in the file as well.

If you mean, how did I make them, that is a much longer post that I'm happy to write, but I feel that isn't the intent of the question.
Hi apologize. I was actually curious as to how they were made. I understand how to install and it works wonderfully. I'd appreciate an explanation if you have time

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hi apologize. I was actually curious as to how they were made. I understand how to install and it works wonderfully. I'd appreciate an explanation if you have time
Sorry, after patch day, the thread usually gets a staggering number of players who are unsure how to patch, so that is my default mindset when responding.

There isn't anything special about the uncompressed files (other than not being compressed with YAC). They are the original (sort of) images recovered from the Unity version (or originals I've made (or other people have contributed)), and not AI up-rezed or anything.

I can't use the Unity files as is, since they are atlased, which turns them into a hot mess, literally cutting them into jigsaw parts. But I can screen capture the reassembled images while in game.

I wrote a script that completely hides the menu in the Unity game, then goes through, clicks, takes a screen shot, clicks, takes a screen shot (repeat) until all the stills are captured. Then after that I go through the slicing process (another script I made). This is similar to the atlased files the Unity game uses in that I am trying to reduce file size by cutting out duplicate parts of the image. This usually results in a single background image, and several different face expressions with transparent backgrounds for the majority of images in the game. Before slicing (and a number of patches ago) the image files were about 6GB, after slicing, they are 1.6GB.

Then when it's time to release, I copy and paste all the image folders into a temp directory and run the rpa packager on them, giving them the same name as the image archive in the main game so that they overwirte the compressed archives when unpacked into the game folder.

I hope that answers your question? But feel free to follow up if there was something specific I didn't cover.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes