aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Whatever you want, but I go with:
Morticia: Morti/Bro-Bro
Summer: Sum or Sum-Sum/Squirt
Beth: Mom/Sweetie
Wild Summer: Autumn

There was a bit of discussion to potentially give default nicknames for this specific scenario but, ultimately went the direction of not doing that. Really, whatever you'd like to be called. Nicknames are usually used in bonding moments and sex, so try to make something that'll fit both.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Compressed Version?
Link in OP is the compressed version. There's a link to update the images to be uncompressed and that more than doubles the size. If you're looking for the patch only, that got taken down due to compatibility errors with old versions presenting visual bugs, so you'll need to download the full game this time.

Reactions: zimbono

TheRedWiseman

Sep 10, 2022
Mortiplicity was a weird attempt to do five things at once. It was funny but the execution on Ferdaf's part seems awkwardly done. I went full chameleon watching everything at once. I think it could better if it was part of the Dimension event to replay scenes to get different results than the one event. It plays out like a climactic point of the story where you should choose who you prefer more over the others and commit to something. But that's just my take on how it was written. Can't say it's what I would've chosen or the direction yo put in as a mechanic in itself.

Reactions: Night Mirror

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
That was an original, actually. Shame it didn't quite work for you!

Art was the biggest challenge there, we had no Ferdafs stuff to work with, so the concept was one built from creative use of assets and the limitations we have, rather than doing a Christmas morning event without any spicy content in there. I personally really like the way it was handled because it's a strange scenario that you can only get out of something like R&M, but I can understand why you'd want to see it more fleshed out, however, something like that just isn't in the cards for us (I can't draw and while NM is better than me, it isn't his focus). If it wasn't done this way, then Christmas Morning would have just been a happy bumper without any sex.

Jan 2, 2019
People, my PC is crap and I know it, but I ask you if someone else has caused problems with the animations in which they look slow or jerky, I say this despite the fact that my PC is bad, I had not had problems with this game for I ask that?

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
May you Game is brocken, i can play Ren'Py Games play on my 12 Year ols Laptop with Intel Core i5-2520M with Slow Intel HD graphics 3000.
Even the Old GTA San Andreas runs bad :HideThePain:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
People, my PC is crap and I know it, but I ask you if someone else has caused problems with the animations in which they look slow or jerky, I say this despite the fact that my PC is bad, I had not had problems with this game for I ask that?
The main sex animation are video and shouldn't really have playback issues on any device. Some animations are 2-4 frame dissolves, which will appear slow and jerky (instead of smooth) because they are only 2-4 frames of animation. I can't really improve video playback if you are having issues with it... it's video.

Soup_Man

Oct 23, 2018
Looking at this update so far, I must say someone must have aced in their English class because you have words like "Dysfunction" correctly in a sentence. Anyways bravo, I let you know about any bugs I may find.

P.S. Sorry for not doing this sooner, but working on a full playthrough now.

P.S.S. Just wondering what the word count is now with this current update?

~Love Soup, "Why are you looking for clothes in the soup store!?"

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Looking at this update so far, I must say someone must have aced in their English class because you have words like "Dysfunction" correctly in a sentence. Anyways bravo, I let you know about any bugs I may find.

P.S. Sorry for not doing this sooner, but working on a full playthrough now.

P.S.S. Just wondering what the word count is now with this current update?

~Love Soup, "Why are you looking for clothes in the soup store!?"
Me fail English? That's unpossible!

Here are the current statistics:
The game contains 57,150 dialogue blocks, containing 482,064 words and
2,804,475 characters, for an average of 8.4 words and 49 characters per block.

The game contains 211 menus, 3,657 images, and 74 screens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Me fail English? That's unpossible!

Here are the current statistics:
The game contains 57,150 dialogue blocks, containing 482,064 words and
2,804,475 characters, for an average of 8.4 words and 49 characters per block.

The game contains 211 menus, 3,657 images, and 74 screens.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And with that, we’ve surpassed the wordcount of Steven King’s IT and DUNE. We steadily approach the entire Lord of the Rings Trilogy o_O

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Scratch that… the wordcount I saw included The Hobbit so this is already longer than the trilogy :ROFLMAO: we’re in the upper range on average for VNs, but not in the league with the biggest of big boys (Fate Series is 1 million). We’re just above Ever17: The Out of Infinity and just about to surpass Katawa Shojo.

The more you know!

TheRedWiseman

Sep 10, 2022
That was an original, actually. Shame it didn't quite work for you!

Art was the biggest challenge there, we had no Ferdafs stuff to work with, so the concept was one built from creative use of assets and the limitations we have, rather than doing a Christmas morning event without any spicy content in there. I personally really like the way it was handled because it's a strange scenario that you can only get out of something like R&M, but I can understand why you'd want to see it more fleshed out, however, something like that just isn't in the cards for us (I can't draw and while NM is better than me, it isn't his focus). If it wasn't done this way, then Christmas Morning would have just been a happy bumper without any sex.
Oh, then that was a very creative way in that case, i assumed it was something Ferdafs put together (as the remake is the only one that i play because of the Mindblowers feature and Day Selector - which i really love by the way). But that is odd that they only put in a Space Christmas Eve and not a morning scene with some sorta follow-up to spice up the scenes that followed. I should illiterate that i didn't think the writing was bad at all, it was pretty good. Funny too. I just didn't like the 5 windows part given the limitations. It looked a LOT more complicated than previous updates - experimental to test Renpy's capabilities, perhaps? I may be reading too much into it, but are we going to expect some new ideas going forward in terms of features or what other possibilities we can explore?

If so, I'm very curious what else this engine can do!

Reactions: aaronminus

sumaran

Apr 10, 2023
I found an error on day 18, scene 3 (Liftin' Bro)

When Morty finishes helping Reka while she lifts the bar, they have the next conversation:

---
Reka: Hell no, it's your turn on the bench again.
Reka: B-, but my zipper...
Reka: Relax, all the girls are doing legs on the other side, nobody's gonna see anything.
---

The second one is said by Reka instead Morty.

Reactions: Night Mirror
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes