Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I'm kinda confused, so when you mean by other characters, your saying like another morty right? Cause while I wasn't able to play the game. I've finally seen a whole walktrough of all 39 parts from a way home, and i gotta say the Beth & Morty mission where my favorites.

So with that addition being added towards them I'm kinda mix on and worry me personally. But I'm just curious tho on the other characters thing?
I mean other characters, including, but not limited to other Mortys. But, to be clear, that isn't something I'm interested in adding, and I'm not currently working on any new scenes.

Reactions: MAN-X

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
I mean other characters, including, but not limited to other Mortys. But, to be clear, that isn't something I'm interested in adding, and I'm not currently working on any new scenes.

Ok gotcha, I was confused for a moment and misread what you were saying. But that's good though, cause the thing that I really like about the game (tho I haven't played it)is that it actually centers around the main character.

And you not working on new scenes, is that for both verisons?

Last edited:

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Ok gotcha, I was confused for a moment and misread what you were saying. But that's good though, cause the thing that I really like about the game (tho I haven't played it)is that it actually centers around the main character.

And you not working on new scenes, is that for both verisons?
This is a remake, he has no control over the original.

TheRedWiseman

Sep 10, 2022
Pimping? Well ... there is The Collector's nightclub, there's quite a few ways to really expand on that. This comes back to that thing i mentioned about alternative scenes, some are either in the works or left open ended. Because we get Hooker Beth but that never goes anywhere after the fact and the quest just completes after we meet The Collector. We've burnt that bridge of possibilities for multiple outcomes for different versions of any characters.

There's the story with Female Rick, it's been a hot minute since I've seen ANYTHING on that front. There's Tammy during the sleepover with her, Summer and Nancy. Tammy never got anything for her. I've been curious about everyone's story and where they're gonna end up. The suspense is killing me because how long Ferdafs takes. I'm a sucker for storytelling and lore, even if it's a sex game of someone else's parody. I gotta scratch my itch until they find replacements for the actual show so this game keeps me engaged.

sumaran

Apr 10, 2023
I found an error on day 13, scene 4 (Tentacles)

On line 65 Summer says: "And now this perverted octopus is trying to stick it's arm up me like I'm a sock puppet!".

It should be "And now this perverted octopus is trying to stick its arm up me like I'm a sock puppet!".

Reactions: aaronminus

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020

On line 65 Summer says: "And now this perverted octopus is trying to stick it's arm up me like I'm a sock puppet!".

It should be "And now this perverted octopus is trying to stick its arm up me like I'm a sock puppet!".
Should it not be " ... trying to stick its tentacle up me"?

Well, after a quick Google search, I'm even more confused ...

"Barring a few exceptions, octopuses have eight arms and no tentacles, while squid and cuttlefish have eight arms (or two "legs" and six "arms") and two tentacles."

"Octopuses have six arms and two legs, not eight tentacles as they are sometimes mistakenly called."

... So, do alien monsters have limbs, or tentacles? Who knows, I guess the main take is ... don't overthink a VN, it uses blood and resources in your brain, that could be used better elsewhere. :sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: kenta16807

lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016

Well, after a quick Google search, I'm even more confused ...

"Barring a few exceptions, octopuses have eight arms and no tentacles, while squid and cuttlefish have eight arms (or two "legs" and six "arms") and two tentacles."

"Octopuses have six arms and two legs, not eight tentacles as they are sometimes mistakenly called."

... So, do alien monsters have limbs, or tentacles? Who knows, I guess the main take is ... don't overthink a VN, it uses blood and resources in your brain, that could be used better elsewhere. :sneaky:
Ah yes.....
The kidney.

Reactions: wibbled

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I found an error on day 13, scene 1 (Hypno Tortoise)

Line 95 says: "Their eyes unfocus as they meet it's gaze".

It should be "Their eyes unfocus as they meet its gaze".

Fixed. When possible, I do prefer a list of corrections, instead of one per post.

Going to leave it as arm, prefer the way it sounds over tentacle.

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

TheRedWiseman

Sep 10, 2022
Is there new scenes in the v3.8 ? i played the v3.7
New Scenario for Alt Summer (Autumn) in the water park (select day selector)

Another for Autumn involving some quality bath time bonding.

New scenario for Beth for a "lecture" on sexual education.

A few edits to existing scenes. NightMirror reworked the Renpy engine to account for save files from scene selection as part of the directory to streamline and fix save file issues (was a bit more time consuming than normal but ultimately rectified).

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Is there new scenes in the v3.8 ? i played the v3.7
CONTENT:
  • Day 18: 1 New Beth Scene!
  • Day 33: 2 New Summer Scenes!
  • Day 3: Expanded Foot Event in "Truth or Dare".
  • Day 27: New Morticia Sleep Scene.
  • Day 37: New Animation(s) for "Cumming Clean".
  • Day 38: New Scene for Wild Summer at the waterpark.
  • Day 39: New Scene for Space Christmas day.

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
We don't even know if there'll be any next update, the dev has just hit 30 and he's a very busy man it seems.

Hopefully we'll get some info in the next months or three ;) most optimistic guess is early August.

EDIT:by dev I mean Ferdafs, didn't look which thread I was in...

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Do we know the content of the next update?
Ferdafs has never been great in the communication department. It is rare we get release windows, let alone what the content will be for those updates. So, no idea what new scenes will come from Ferdafs, as always, it will be a surprise whenever we get there.

As previously stated, my plans for additional content this time around are very small. At the moment, there are two scenes with an extra choice Tricia vag option for sleeping at her house, and Nancy stay vag option for the sleepover event and one collab scene that is in progress, but that most likely won't be ready by the next update (it is getting much closer though). Mostly it has just been minor typo corrections on my end.

4.90 star(s) 97 Votes