Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I fit it in where I think it fits (that's what she said) and even sometimes where it doesn't fit (that's what she said no to). At this stage of the game with the main girls, the answer is most likely no additional non-con (not really sure how that would work outside of sleep-like sex stuff (Which, I mean, I literally just added with Morticia in the last update.)). There is the possibility for other characters to do it (like Anti-Morty), but then we are going more into the NTR area, which people lose their minds over.

In truth, most rape content was (supposed) to be less about Morty being evil and more him taking things too far/advantage of the situation. As, again, there are no branching paths in the game, you can't really play "evil" Morty, raping everyone you meet.

So, at the moment, the answer is no, I don't have current plans for more non-con content. But I also don't know what the future holds, and if I find a scene where I think I can make it work, I'll certainly see if I can make it work.
One of the main reasons I've enjoyed your additions is that he was generally being selfish rather than full on evil, that's exactly the kind of content I hunt for (young men taking advantage of mature women in particular, Rejection of the Taboo rather than outright rejection of the person).

I always knew there was going to be limited scope considering how quickly the girls became willing partners in the original game, and it's not as though there are a huge amount of female characters to work with...but hope springs eternal. Maybe Beth will suddenly discover religion and repent her incestuous ways, forcing Morty back to square one, Maybe Summer will dump Morty to fixate on Dad setting her back likewise... who knows...

Are you counting Pimping as NTR? that could be a fun angle to explore (pimping them without their knowledge that is), maneuvering them into situations they can't refuse. (yup, NTR haters be hating this)

Thanks regardless, I don't expect miracles... if stuff happens I'll be thankful, if it doesn't, it was a good ride while it lasted, everything ends at some point. (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

sumaran

Apr 10, 2023
I found an error on day 12, scene 1 (Morning Chat)

On line 39 Beth says: "I know things are a bit more crowded THEN usual, and it makes me happy to see you doing your part to help out".

It should be "more crowded THAN usual".

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
I found a bug on day 38 in the volleyball scene.
Morty asks Summer if Ethan fucks his asshole buddy in the ass.
After that, I think Summer should respond with "What?!", but instead Mortica is shown, even though she doesn't appear in this scene.

screenshot0443.png screenshot0444.png

Reactions: Night Mirror

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
Day 38, small mistake in the new scene "No Entry".
Wild Summer tells Morty that Summer caught her with her "dil" while practicing a blowjob.
I assume that a dildo is meant.
screenshot0466.png

TheRedWiseman

Sep 10, 2022
r3.9 JUNE Status Post

There are two other contributed extras from Iceloo that expand options in past scenes. The two scenes are letting the player stay vaginal with Nancy at the sleepover and having vaginal sex with Tricia when sleeping over at her house (along with the ripples that causes (and no, it isn't a rape option (and isn't rolled back after))). Both these scenes contain animations as well and Tricia's scene also has x-ray. Iceloo has indicated there may be more to come, but as I often have to make supplemental artwork or animations, my scene acceptance has been moderately strict.
I'm definitely looking forward to more Tricia content, the recent update with Nancy talking to Summer about Morty and Autumn (Summer) getting down with the taboo piqued my interest. After the sleepover anal scene she gets, I'm wondering where her content will veer into. An outsider to the normal shenanigans Morty and the Smith family get into. Between her and Tricia rough play and Summer's inability to keep denying the relationship pushes the fact that there's more to come (cum, lol).

Question about the pre-marital scene with Tricia when Morty sleeps over: do you intend to make this vaginal scene as sort of a one-shot or is there going to be some continuity with it in the follow up scenes to account for it? Like Tricia acknowledging during the glory portal hole scene she unintentionally does it again after she discovers her post-blackout marriage scene? There are a few alt-scenes that never get acknowledged so there's some questions regarding the follow ups when you're making alternations away from the canon story by Ferdafs game.

TL;DR - Are we just putting alt-scenes in for the sake of more fun and less canon continuity? Or are there plans to make them part of the continuity?

Aug 16, 2022
too bad that there is no sound in this game. i do remember that there is a website which generate the voice of characters in r&m, it will be much better if the sound can be added. anyway, nice work

TheRedWiseman

Sep 10, 2022
What and yes and no.
AI generator voice acting isn't fully explored. But the voice characterization that mimics an actor's voice does fall under intellectual property and personal likeness, which requires consent by the actor. Parody falls under Fair Use Act for the purpose of entertainment. But voice acting using AI is pushing a legality grey area, so why add a potential liability? At least, that's how i see a reason for it.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Are we just putting alt-scenes in for the sake of more fun and less canon continuity? Or are there plans to make them part of the continuity?
The vast majority of (non-skip) choices should have some continuity to them. If there are any that specifically stand out let me know. That being said, there are some choices deliberately downplayed that realistically should have a much larger reaction then they get, however this game is anything but realistic and Morty going to jail would be too big of a game branch.

Tricia's scene for sure has some effects in other scenes (although minor dialogue only). Nancy new option doesn't really change her storyline (as the original is switching vag to anal, and the new is just staying vag (with cum options). Although, it does add in a birth control choice for her which wasn't there before, so players can set that.).

too bad that there is no sound in this game. i do remember that there is a website which generate the voice of characters in r&m, it will be much better if the sound can be added. anyway, nice work
Press "v" on you keyboard to get the built in text to speech! Is it good voice acting? Nope. But I'm not really that impressed with the AI generated stuff either.

Reactions: TheRedWiseman

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
I fit it in where I think it fits (that's what she said) and even sometimes where it doesn't fit (that's what she said no to). At this stage of the game with the main girls, the answer is most likely no additional non-con (not really sure how that would work outside of sleep-like sex stuff (Which, I mean, I literally just added with Morticia in the last update.)). There is the possibility for other characters to do it (like Anti-Morty), but then we are going more into the NTR area, which people lose their minds over.

In truth, most rape content was (supposed) to be less about Morty being evil and more him taking things too far/advantage of the situation. As, again, there are no branching paths in the game, you can't really play "evil" Morty, raping everyone you meet.

So, at the moment, the answer is no, I don't have current plans for more non-con content. But I also don't know what the future holds, and if I find a scene where I think I can make it work, I'll certainly see if I can make it work.

I'm kinda confused, so when you mean by other characters, your saying like another morty right? Cause while I wasn't able to play the game. I've finally seen a whole walktrough of all 39 parts from a way home, and i gotta say the Beth & Morty mission where my favorites.

So with that addition being added towards them I'm kinda mix on and worry me personally. But I'm just curious tho on the other characters thing?

MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
One of the main reasons I've enjoyed your additions is that he was generally being selfish rather than full on evil, that's exactly the kind of content I hunt for (young men taking advantage of mature women in particular, Rejection of the Taboo rather than outright rejection of the person).

I always knew there was going to be limited scope considering how quickly the girls became willing partners in the original game, and it's not as though there are a huge amount of female characters to work with...but hope springs eternal. Maybe Beth will suddenly discover religion and repent her incestuous ways, forcing Morty back to square one, Maybe Summer will dump Morty to fixate on Dad setting her back likewise... who knows...

Are you counting Pimping as NTR? that could be a fun angle to explore (pimping them without their knowledge that is), maneuvering them into situations they can't refuse. (yup, NTR haters be hating this)

Thanks regardless, I don't expect miracles... if stuff happens I'll be thankful, if it doesn't, it was a good ride while it lasted, everything ends at some point. (y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"Are you counting Pimping as NTR? that could be a fun angle to explore (pimping them without their knowledge that is), maneuvering them into situations they can't refuse. (yup, NTR haters be hating this)"

I feel like too much NTR could damaged the games story telling in my opinion (if your talking about for each character specifically). It's only makes more sense to use it for certain characters who flow with that theme.

And no need to start a war over some folks not vibing with what you desire.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes