Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
may i ask if I can turn off the NTR?
There is no ability to "turn off" things. However, if you are worried about the NTR content, you can take a look in the OP under Genre Details and it will let you know what "NTR" content there is. For the current update, the best you can do is use the skip scene options in the choice menus to avoid it (if you have spoiler tags on, you can see what scene have NTR like content and skip them). In the next update two of the "NTR/Sharing" scenes have an alternate path you can take.

paulie13

Feb 8, 2018
There is no ability to "turn off" things. However, if you are worried about the NTR content, you can take a look in the OP under Genre Details and it will let you know what "NTR" content there is. For the current update, the best you can do is use the skip scene options in the choice menus to avoid it (if you have spoiler tags on, you can see what scene have NTR like content and skip them). In the next update two of the "NTR/Sharing" scenes have an alternate path you can take.
thank you so much for the info

Reactions: PlayboiHotshot69

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
Night Mirror I knew my lack of free time would be an issue with me doing art for you, but I didn't count on my PC acting up too, sigh. I'm still keen to try, and see what I can do. Today, after a fresh OS installation a few days ago, I finally got my graphics and tablet drivers installed and up to date. I've been playing around with Photoshop, trying to refamiliarise myself with it, as I've been working with traditional mediums a lot recently and slightly neglected the digital side. Fingers crossed, if my pc stops acting up, I'll hopefully have some stuff for you soon. In the meantime, here is a silly little pic I did of Summer, for practice. Not in the style of the VN though, but just a rough quicky (ooh errr missus) based on her "normal" body shape ...

lets lick tits a.jpg

Also, just for my own shits and giggles, here is another image I did a very rough mock up of, that I might try to finish at some point ...

bethjerrynimbus.jpg

Last edited:

lonelygale

Jul 1, 2020
this game is so surprisingly good and so much better in renpy. thanks for the hard work, night mirror! i'm really looking forward to morty returning to gazorpazorp and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
this game is so surprisingly good and so much better in renpy. thanks for the hard work, night mirror! i'm really looking forward to morty returning to gazorpazorp and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Glad you're enjoying it! I wish the Unity version was more accessible than it is, but I'm happy so many people have been able to play this game via the renpy version (even if it's not for everyone).

We aren't too far off from the next update (I hope, I mean, it depends on when Ferdafs content comes out) so there will be even more to do soon!

This game has a lot of stories that feel like they might never get finished, and we haven't been to gazorp for a while so hopefully it will come soon?... Along with the mattress?... If Morty does go back he might even have several daughter to choose from and it will all be okay because Rick made everyone in the universe thirty five! Or... whatever age people entered...

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
One of the great things about the whole Rick and Morty premiss of the Multi-verse is that literally anything is possible. I have already come up with several story lines myself, just for fun, based on the Ferdaf idea of a "loving" family. I've even been doodling my own scenes for fun too, and art practice. I'd kinda love to do my own version of this, but it would more time and work than I could afford, AND my choices and tastes might be a bit too out there for most "vanilla" fans. For example, my version, would be a bit more pan-sexual. Rick and Morty would have some fun together, and then when Morty has got to "know" everyone in the extended family, Rick would come back to join in, revealing that this was his plan all along.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
This is a drawing of Summer that I made today. Let me know what y'all think.

View attachment 1265557
I can't find any fault in the images, and I'm hyper critical. So good, in other words. :D
If I was to criticize at all, I'd say the bum is a tiny bit bigger than I prefer, and in the second image, we need to see some juice running down her thigh. :devilish:(y)

Artistic suggestion, if you want it to look a little more artsy and less cartoony, try varying your line thickness to emphasize and de-emphasize certain parts of her body or face etc, and maybe use a (digital) brush that gives you reduced pressure points at the end of your lines (you can do the same thing with the rubber (eraser) if you can't do it with a brush).

Dec 13, 2020
Artistic suggestion, if you want it to look a little more artsy and less cartoony, try varying your line thickness to emphasize and de-emphasize certain parts of her body or face etc, and maybe use a (digital) brush that gives you reduced pressure points at the end of your lines (you can do the same thing with the rubber (eraser) if you can't do it with a brush).
I consider myself a cartoonist more than an artist, but I do appreciate the advice.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I have some free time tonight, so I thought I'd revisit the idea of Morty switching holes, during the "just the tip behind Jerry" scene. Having just ran through the scene again, I am reconsidering my idea. I do like the scene the way it is, and I think my suggestion might make the scene overly convoluted. Plus the script might be difficult, regarding condom use/or not, and might conflict a bit with the dialogue in subsequent scenes. It might sound like I'm making excuses, but I honestly think now, that the scene is probably best left as it is for now. I was even considering PlayboiHotshot69's request for an anal option during the Summer portal scene, but in my opinion it's not the right place to for this to happen. I think a Summer anal scene is best to come after the Tricia/Summer sleepover. Summer says in that scene, "it's even making me want to try anal". So I think an anal scene before this might again cause problems with script continuity, and Ferdaf may have plans to add Summer anal, in the next, or subsequent update anyway.

All that said, I am still keen to see if I can contribute in some way to the VN. Are there any other scenes, that you (Night Mirror) have decided to add, but still need art work for, that I could maybe try instead?

Also, did you decide to go with the changes, regarding groin area? Do you need some work done on the character models, to help with this? If it's too complicated, and you've decided against it, I understand, but if I can help, then I'm up for trying.

In conclusion, I think it's better that the "just the tip" scene is probably best left as is, but please tell me if you'd like me to have a go at something else instead?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I have some free time tonight, so I thought I'd revisit the idea of Morty switching holes, during the "just the tip behind Jerry" scene. Having just ran through the scene again, I am reconsidering my idea. I do like the scene the way it is, and I think my suggestion might make the scene overly convoluted. Plus the script might be difficult, regarding condom use/or not, and might conflict a bit with the dialogue in subsequent scenes. It might sound like I'm making excuses, but I honestly think now, that the scene is probably best left as it is for now. I was even considering PlayboiHotshot69's request for an anal option during the Summer portal scene, but in my opinion it's not the right place to for this to happen. I think a Summer anal scene is best to come after the Tricia/Summer sleepover. Summer says in that scene, "it's even making me want to try anal". So I think an anal scene before this might again cause problems with script continuity, and Ferdaf may have plans to add Summer anal, in the next, or subsequent update anyway.

All that said, I am still keen to see if I can contribute in some way to the VN. Are there any other scenes, that you (Night Mirror) have decided to add, but still need art work for, that I could maybe try instead?

Also, did you decide to go with the changes, regarding groin area? Do you need some work done on the character models, to help with this? If it's too complicated, and you've decided against it, I understand, but if I can help, then I'm up for trying.

In conclusion, I think it's better that the "just the tip" scene is probably best left as is, but please tell me if you'd like me to have a go at something else instead?
No worries. As I've said, it's not a big deal. Also, I've had more than a few scenes I was excited to alter, then after reviewing them I decided not to change anything. That's the nature of modding and adapting, not everything needs or can have another option.

I still might add the vag option to "Just the Tip" in the future (I'd have to review it again and see if something clicks for me), but not for this update. At the moment I'm just fixing typos (always fucking more to find, it never ends) and play testing to make sure the patch is going to work and not fuck everything up. Since we are most likely very close to Ferdafs release of new content, I don't want to start anything else and have to stop in the middle of it.

I did already add the anal option to Summer's "4th Hole" scene, and added alternate dialogue in later scenes based on the player choice there. Summer might get a first anal scene later, but I think it won't be a big issue to tweak it.

I did update Beth's groin: https://f95zone.to/threads/rick-and-morty-another-way-home-r2-0-night-mirror.79138/post-6010099. As I said in that post I decided not to go with the alternate part due to a clothing conflict, but I did change her legs around to make her look less weird (at least imo).

At the moment I don't have any other scenes I need help with (cuze I'm testing and not really thinking about scenes). New scenes (rather than edited ones) are really where I'm going to need an artist, as I feel I can do most edited content on my own. Still, if you want to give it a go, I'd say pick a scene from the request list (or any scene in the game) and try your hand at it. That way I can see what you can do and decide if it can fit with the game.

All that being said, just feedback on these forms has been very helpful, so even if you (wibbled) or anyone else is not directly contributing assets, you are still contributing to the game and helping it improve! Or making it worse if you're someone that hates my changes.

wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
I did update Beth's groin: https://f95zone.to/threads/rick-and-morty-another-way-home-r2-0-night-mirror.79138/post-6010099. As I said in that post I decided not to go with the alternate part due to a clothing conflict, but I did change her legs around to make her look less weird (at least imo).
I did see that post, and may have forgotten to reply, sorry. What you did definitely made it look better, but I understand that the clothing conflict makes implementing it more trouble than it's worth.

Still, if you want to give it a go, I'd say pick a scene from the request list (or any scene in the game) and try your hand at it. That way I can see what you can do and decide if it can fit with the game.
I'll have a look at the list and see if there is anything I fancy and think I can do. I'm playing with a little mock up scene just now for fun and practice. The more I play about, the more I realise that there isn't much room for what I'd call "proper art" in this, as the style, body shapes and poses have already been strongly established. It is more about editing existing images (or roughly copying them) to suit the storylines. I'm not complaining or making an excuse for not doing it though. One good way of learning art is by trying to copy other people's style, and learning how they do it, so you can adopt the bits you like into your own visual language. So, I am happy to try, free time allowing.

Oh, just remembered, you saying you weren't happy with the "Morticia hug", and me saying I think I can improve it, so I will have a go at that, in the next few days.

All that being said, just feedback on these forms has been very helpful, so even if you (wibbled) or anyone else is not directly contributing assets, you are still contributing to the game and helping it improve! Or making it worse if you're someone that hates my changes.
LOL, well, I like the changes you've made so far, so it's all improvement as far as I'm concerned, and I'm happy to help, even a little bit. For someone who is a bit dylsexic ;D , I'm quite good at spotting typos, and grammatical problems. Once you release your update, I will go through it from the beginning and note down anything I see.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes