taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I was thinking that Morty was not in his original universe in the game until he helps his original sister in the mutated universe.

So for the most part that would kind of be the only true incest in the game, right?

I mean that is not his real mom or sister in the universe that Rick stranded him in, in this game either?

A tricky question I suppose as there all suppose to be Identical Universes, but there not exactly identical in every detail.

I guess genetics Might be? But even that seems to be off as the Main rick is considered the smartest rick of them all, or that is what were led to believe I suppose?

I guess watching the show's you see quite a few variations of Morty, and some variations of rick as well?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I was thinking that Morty was not in his original universe in the game until he helps his original sister in the mutated universe.

So for the most part that would kind of be the only true incest in the game, right?

I mean that is not his real mom or sister in the universe that Rick stranded him in, in this game either?

A tricky question I suppose as there all suppose to be Identical Universes, but there not exactly identical in every detail.

I guess genetics Might be? But even that seems to be off as the Main rick is considered the smartest rick of them all, or that is what were led to believe I suppose?

I guess watching the show's you see quite a few variations of Morty, and some variations of rick as well?
Morty specifically says that the Corneberg Universe where he finds "Wild Summer" isn't his original universe, as his Rick gave up on it when they were still mantis people. So, at least as far as the Unity game is concerned, Wild Summer is just as much Morty's "Summer" as Fascist Beth is his mom.

As to incest, my personal opinion here is that the universe really doesn't matter, it's still incest. Morty's genes are still the same /close enough that he is, for all intents and purposes, just like the Morty of that universe, or most any universe he travels to that has a similar facsimile of himself. While their experiences may be slightly different, they are close enough to be genetically related, which is really what the issue with incest is.

But hey, that's just a theory- wait...

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Morty specifically says that the Corneberg Universe where he finds "Wild Summer" isn't his original universe, as his Rick gave up on it when they were still mantis people. So, at least as far as the Unity game is concerned, Wild Summer is just as much Morty's "Summer" as Fascist Beth is his mom.

As to incest, my personal opinion here is that the universe really doesn't matter, it's still incest. Morty's genes are still the same /close enough that he is, for all intents and purposes, just like the Morty of that universe, or most any universe he travels to that has a similar facsimile of himself. While their experiences may be slightly different, they are close enough to be genetically related, which is really what the issue with incest is.

But hey, that's just a theory- wait...
I always thought it was a missed opportunity story wise to not have a twist that the universe Rick took Morty to wasn't actually his original universe. I.E. Rick didn't really move Morty at all and just took a vacation to fuck around the galaxy.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I always thought it was a missed opportunity story wise to not have a twist that the universe Rick took Morty to wasn't actually his original universe. I.E. Rick didn't really move Morty at all and just took a vacation to fuck around the galaxy.
Yeah, sadly, Pateron rules say no... Also he has been missing for 2 months in the "new" dimension, so probably not...

Also, not directly related (ironic given the topic), but, uh, I had to double check, and at least in the Unity version, Morty hasn't yet considered a three-way with Summer and Summer. That line (well lines) were additions by me, because I want a 3-way Summer and Summer scene...

But I don't know if we'll ever get it in the Unity game, I really hope we do, and if not it might be a scene I go out of my way to try and make.

Reactions: wibbled

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Yeah, sadly, Pateron rules say no... Also he has been missing for 2 months in the "new" dimension, so probably not...

Also, not directly related (ironic given the topic), but, uh, I had to double check, and at least in the Unity version, Morty hasn't yet considered a three-way with Summer and Summer. That line (well lines) were additions by me, because I want a 3-way Summer and Summer scene...

But I don't know if we'll ever get it in the Unity game, I really hope we do, and if not it might be a scene I go out of my way to try and make.
What?!

Danm. The lines between realities are blurring. Still I stand by my theory. Wild Summer thinks she has to watch Morty have sex to get better and Morty is fucking Summer Beth and Morticia. It stands to reason she's going to be watching and with the therapist being a big part of Beth's story... oh hang on.

How does this sound? The therapist doesn't know that Wild Summer isn't Summer Prime. She thinks she's Beth's Summer.
If she were to talk to Beth about her issues Beth would think she was talking about Summer Prime. I actually like that better.

Reactions: Night Mirror
Jul 9, 2017
Well, most of the content in this game is centered around the Morty's Mom and Sister. Together they make up like 1/3rd of all scenes in the game. There is a toggle option for Morticia to not use family titles, so she is sort of optional not incest? Selfcest?

But this isn't a branching game. There is no alternate story where Morty doesn't get it on with his family. It does have skip menus (if you set AutoMenu to Off(off is the default setting)), you can bypass the scenes where he does have "family fun" (I think they all have skip menu options...).

If you really don't want to see any scenes of Morty with Beth or Summer, then I would say just watch the Mindblowers (Gallery Scene Replay options) instead of playing the game and you can select the specific characters you want to see, and avoid the ones you don't.

But no, there is no patch or toggle to fully turn off incest... I may at some point add in an option to downplay it, but that's not any time soon. Maybe someone can make like a "Landlady" patch or something?
The scenes themselves are awesome, i've just always felt any writing with "mom", "Sis" and "brother" in them to be tacky and immersion breaking - so it's more of a "is there a way to give them actual names in the text instead?" question. My bad for not clarifying from the getgo.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
The scenes themselves are awesome, i've just always felt any writing with "mom", "Sis" and "brother" in them to be tacky and immersion breaking - so it's more of a "is there a way to give them actual names in the text instead?" question. My bad for not clarifying from the getgo.
Currently, no. Morticia is the only optional incest character.

An incest toggle option is in my request list, but it's not one I have a high motivation/priority to work on. It's not a simple name swap as family names are used more often than actual names (probably used too much, which I guess adds to the tack?). It's a full script edit, and while I might circle back to it at some point, it isn't something I'm rushing to do.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Kind of a waste imo.

Most of the events revolve around Beth and Summer. If incest isn't your cup of tea that's cool but this is the wrong game for you if that's the case.
Yeah, like I said, I'm in no rush to do it. But all feedback on the game is helpful, and I do agree that I may have overused "mom", "bro", "sis" in some places (overcompensation for a major lack in the original).

It is a big edit though, and extremely time consuming to go do, so I might never circle back to it. If I did ever make the change it would be a toggle, and not just a simple name swap.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: EvasionYT

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
Do you think you are missing anything (anything at all) by playing this remake? I was going to play the original but it bugged out for one of the first quests (giving pen to jessica), lol.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Do you think you are missing anything (anything at all) by playing this remake? I was going to play the original but it bugged out for one of the first quests (giving pen to jessica), lol.
If anything you will miss the "original" experience, although a little big buggy (fuck ton of bugs not gonna lie to you) it makes you appreciate, or not if that's your case, the changes this modded version adds.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
The short version is that all scenes from the Unity version are in this game too (and they work). But the games are not identical. Changes range from typo fixes (and new typos), to full re-writes for a few scenes.

The biggest differences are:
  • No sandbox, so things will be more liner
  • Morty is more interested in having sex. In the Unity version it always feels like he is adverse or disgustedly by it.
  • More family toned wording (i.e. "Mom" instead of "Beth").
  • Morticia is given a bigger role (and can act like a twin/little sister if you choose).
  • Lots of additional (optional) choices for scenes.
  • And in place of the sandbox, extra "bumper" scenes that connect one to the other.
The overall story is similar, but again, not the same. Morty is still collecting points and fucking girls to get home.

I like this version better, but I mean... I made this version... so it would be weird if I hated it...

Reactions: strenif

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey bud. How has the game been going? If I may ask :)
Slow. Real work has been taking up a lot of my time, and I'm just not as motivated for the edits in this batch. The remaining scene edits are ones I wasn't really excited to do in the first place, which is part of why I haven't worked on them previously. And as I've said there is just less in general for me to do as the game moves forward.

Currently I'm slogging through fixing Summer's zoo animation. It was the first animation edit I did and it's bad... 15fps (instead of 30), HORRIBLE crop lines and masking issues, and just looks terrible. I've already re-captured and exported the original animation (so that will look better), but the condom removal edit is taking way more time than I thought. I've finished around ~250 out of ~730 frames (not even half way :eek:). It's been pretty hard to focus on it and I'm honestly not sure if I'll finish it fully for this update. But, no one is clamoring for it, so it's not a rush.

Next up is Tricia's "Black Cherry" ending option. I think it will take a day or two to knock out, it's pretty simple, and no animation required.

Still debating how much I want to change Nancy's part in Summer's "Sleep Over" event. At the moment I think it's just going to be a finish option (cum in or out), because I am really not feeling more animation edits this time around.

And that's kinda it. I had two more scenes I was considering, but have decide they probably won't work.

I know you requested some scenes but they are new scenes (as opposed to edits to existing scenes), and new scenes are just going to be very rare if I do them at all.

ReaperMania

Aug 8, 2020
Slow. Real work has been taking up a lot of my time, and I'm just not as motivated for the edits in this batch. The remaining scene edits are ones I wasn't really excited to do in the first place, which is part of why I haven't worked on them previously. And as I've said there is just less in general for me to do as the game moves forward.

Currently I'm slogging through fixing Summer's zoo animation. It was the first animation edit I did and it's bad... 15fps (instead of 30), HORRIBLE crop lines and masking issues, and just looks terrible. I've already re-captured and exported the original animation (so that will look better), but the condom removal edit is taking way more time than I thought. I've finished around ~250 out of ~730 frames (not even half way :eek:). It's been pretty hard to focus on it and I'm honestly not sure if I'll finish it fully for this update. But, no one is clamoring for it, so it's not a rush.

Next up is Tricia's "Black Cherry" ending option. I think it will take a day or two to knock out, it's pretty simple, and no animation required.

Still debating how much I want to change Nancy's part in Summer's "Sleep Over" event. At the moment I think it's just going to be a finish option (cum in or out), because I am really not feeling more animation edits this time around.

And that's kinda it. I had two more scenes I was considering, but have decide they probably won't work.

I know you requested some scenes but they are new scenes (as opposed to edits to existing scenes), and new scenes are just going to be very rare if I do them at all.
I get it bud. I don't mean to rush ya if I am. The reason why I was so eager for those two spanking scenes is because, to me, slapped on the ass while being screwed isn't really a spanking in my eyes. But, I know you are just updating it to the best of your abilities. Also, I am just wondering, have you asked the original creator if he/she could make the body parts for the characters for the scenes? This isn't a demand or anything, just a suggestion :)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I get it bud. I don't mean to rush ya if I am. The reason why I was so eager for those two spanking scenes is because, to me, slapped on the ass while being screwed isn't really a spanking in my eyes. But, I know you are just updating it to the best of your abilities. Also, I am just wondering, have you asked the original creator if he/she could make the body parts for the characters for the scenes? This isn't a demand or anything, just a suggestion :)
I don't feel rushed, so no worries for asking :) (how else would you know? (through the hidden cameras?! (or mind reading?! (or mind reading cameras?!!?!?! (AHhhhhhhhhhhh))))).

Spanking is not a big one for me, so it's low on the priority list, especially if there is a full new scene needed for it. If I can fit it in an existing scene (like with Tricia's expanded rape play) then I will. But there are other new scenes ahead of it I would rather spend time working on, and I'm not likely to work on them either (for all the reasons I've already talked at length about).

I haven't reached out to Ferdafs at all, and I have no idea if they even know or care about my remake. Also, it feels like a weird conversation to have, "hey, I'm the asshole that stole your work, changed your story, and stuffed it into renpy, can you make some art for me?" Yeah, that doesn't seem like something that would go down well... I think I'll just keep hiding in this thread...

I don't know if Ferdafs does request, but you could try asking them to make scenes. That is where most new content is going to come from. Again, mostly what I'm doing is edits, and bringing content into Ren'py.

4.90 star(s) 96 Votes