wibbled

Dec 11, 2020
since the chuds were added i wonder if well get alien or hellraiser beth down the road :devilish:
I'd love to see Space (clone) Beth and Hellraiser Beth make an appearance. Especially Space Beth. Either Morty could have some fun with her on her own, or I can picture a hot scene where (original) Beth and Space Beth have a hot threesome with Morty.

Some fan art to illustrate the point ... ;)

bdfd9e7ae430b804e2194b6a3bc56767.png 0c17a477ec0ca426a4a3008361215331.png

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
Finished the line art for one animation (please don't ask for more frames or I'll die). Now I have to do alterations, actual animation for POV, alterations for POV, secret stuff, then coloring (coloring takes nowhere near as much time as rough sketch > sketch > cleanup > final lines). I'm gonna go back to my cave now. See you in December. : p
View attachment boop.mp4

edti1: Okay making this was pain, which I knew it would be, so smol vent. This is my first actual animation and I never thought I would ever animate anything, so looking at it and thinking that it looks nice, feels pretty nice. And I did this shit with a mouse, with a left click that sometimes decides it wants to not work. I need a new mouse. Also I want to die, but I want to see a happy Morticia even more, so I'm gonna continue torturing myself (can you tell I don't like animating?).
vent over i think : p

Last edited:

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
You Sir, need a Wacom tablet ;)

You did that with a broken mouse ? that's a respectable amount of masochism right there, I'm impressed.
good nuws. I got a new mouse. Also I decided to add one more frame to the animation. I definitely won't add more. Definitely...

Also I watched this vid and was like WhhOOOaaAAAa!..!.
Night Mirror you don't mind if I put a small sex game inside your big sex game do you? cus I really wana. pwetty pwease?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Night Mirror you don't mind if I put a small sex game inside your big sex game do you? cus I really wana. pwetty pwease?
If I'm understanding correctly, you are asking if you can include a UI for event selection (faster/slower/finish (etc...)) within this one scene? It does feel a bit out of place with the rest of the game, and full AutoMenu will bypass it (as no buttons for full auto). But I guess it doesn't really bother me.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
There might be more than one scene I want to do with the UI...
It'll also allow you to change positions and enable x-ray however and whenever you want in the scene. Well, it SHOULD if I can implement it correctly. Does that sound ok?
Ooooo is that a not-so-subtle hint that you are working on more scenes? :D

While I can't really make promises about adding stuff into the game until I see it (and implement it (and test it (and possibly mess with it))), I am open to giving it a try. So give the interactive ui a go.

A few things to keep in mind here:

1. It does need (or I can/will add) to be compatible with Full AutoMenu. Meaning that there is also a logical path through the scene without pressing any buttons.

2. While by no means required, consider using the transparency variable "persistent.choiceMenuOpacityF" for the menus buttons.

3. As this is a contribution (rather than a standalone mod), I will have final say over what actually goes in. Although, judging from your past work, if I do change anything it will be mostly minor, but is still worth repeating so that there are no surprises if the final product is different than the deliverable.

4. One last thing to consider, if possible use textbuttons over imagesbuttons if they are going to have text. This will help keep the game translatable. Only a few things in the game are baked in text on images (the logos, the new/update banner, and the title/to be continued), and I've tried pretty hard to keep text out of images when possible.

WatsonTouya

Dec 17, 2019
It does need (or I can/will add) to be compatible with Full AutoMenu.
That's the one thing I'm not really sure how to implement. How I want the UI to work is to give the player the choice to see the different positions without needing to do a second round if they don't want to do the second round. I also want to implement the UI so you can decide what position you want to finish in, because I want to add more positions without adding more rounds. Currently, I want Ballfondlers to have 3 positions: Missionary, Cowgirl, and Doggy, each with their own finish and afterglow scene. However, in order for the player to see all positions AND the cum scenes for all those positions in one playthrough would require 3 rounds, which I don't believe has happened in the game yet, so I'd rather not have 3 rounds. So with Full Auto set to consensual, you'd only be able to see 2 different finish scenes, leaving out one. Does that sound right? Then I don't know what order to do it in, and which 2 of the 3 cum scenes to show. Then have the second round have 2 positions? Or maybe I'm overthinking it.

Basically, I don't know how to implement Full AutoMenu, so could you do it for me? If you think the UI I overexplained is worth it.

Also, I know that you won't be able to see all finish options in a single playthrough even with the UI, but it'll let you choose the ones you want to see and let you know that their are other options so that if you want to see them, you can just replay the scene. Again, I have no clue how to handle AutoMenu.

And I don't want to work on a UI if it's not going to be used, which is why I'm trying to explain it as much as possible so I can get a clear yes or no answer. You did say give it a go though, so I guess I'll just try and implement it and hope that you like it, because I really like the idea. Sorry for the essay.

Here goes nothing : p

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Or maybe I'm overthinking it.
Pfft, I never overthink things! Or make them needlessly more complex then they need to be!... Hold on, let me pause on this slicing work I've been at forever... Also, I agree there shouldn't really be more than 1 round of sex in this particular scene.

Basically, I don't know how to implement Full AutoMenu, so could you do it for me?
Yep, I'm fine implementing AutoMenu, so don't put too much worry on it. As long as there is at least 1 cohesive path through the scene, things will be fine.

For this case, there may not be a good fit from AutoMenu to see all the different positions, since AutoMenu is designed around player content choices, not positions. More then likely, there will only be a few possible versions using AutoMenu options (which is the case for a few other scenes where AutoMenu can't get players to every combination), which is a limit of AutoMenu.

And I don't want to work on a UI if it's not going to be used, which is why I'm trying to explain it as much as possible so I can get a clear yes or no answer.
Unless there is something completely incompatible I do intend to use it. So, to be clear, yes, give the UI a try. Feel free to ask any questions along the way about it and I'll respond.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
A fun (debatable) side story about this scene.

The Meesex scene was one I had considered doing a possible alternate path for early on during the main development process. However, I already had enough to do as it was. Plus, without the Meesex, what was the point of the scene? But, a fair number of players in the Unity thread had expressed their dislike for it (woah, woah, woah, people unhappy with anything resembling NTR, on this site?! Inconceivable!), and it wasn't one I often replayed either (I enjoyed Morticia, but was meh on the Meesex).

It's biggest impact on the game actually came in the form of the (Skip) menus that warn about the content of a scene so players can avoid things they don't care for, and I thought that would be enough. So it got shuffled into the list of, "yeah, I'd like to do more with it, but most likely it's beyond my ability to do anything about."

Fast-forward after release of r1.0 and now that I've spent more time with Morticia's overall reworks, the original Meesex scene is starting to bother me more. Add onto that Morticia is mostly absent/ignored in week 4 (due to a dwindling number of available scenes for her), and request from some players in this thread, I finally said, "fuck it, how hard can it be?" (usually the thought that proceeds a ton of work for future me...)

The answer was, actually not that bad. Pretty much all the art in it is an edit of some existing art (because, editing is all I can really do with any confidence...). It was still a lot of effort to get it together (mainly the animation at the end, removing the Meesex was very time consuming to do), but I'm mostly happy with the end result (not perfect, but good enough). And a fair number of players also seem to like the alternate path too. So, I'm glad I did it, but it's not something I'll do often.

Reactions: PussMaster

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Doing some house keeping today (while slowly slicing my mind away) and since the next update (r3.6) will be a full build only due to the major image/structure changes, it also felt like a good time to update Renpy as well.

The next release will be Renpy version 7.4.11 (from 7.4.4) as it appears to fix some of the issues Android users have been having with the last couple of releases (android man...). I've made sure not to let the render change, so, hopefully players will be mostly unaffected by this change.

Again, the biggest negative of the next update is going to be more save incompatibility, but hopefully this will be the last time for such a large impact. And at the moment I am planning to also release (again, not for android, sorry... although, it looks like there may be a watch to make patches for android now? I have to look into it some more) an uncompressed image pack for those that want it. I'm not far enough along to say how big it will actually be yet but my guess is around 1~2GB. Again, that will be an optional download, I'm really hoping I can get the main game under a 1GB.

Also, also, finally added links to translations to the main page, cuze I'm a dumb nub and didn't think about it before...

Anyhow... back to work...

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes