Blackwhite321

Oct 4, 2020
Night Mirror
I (probably) found reason why on S10+ menu didn't react to tapping. I think font size is the key. On s10+ it's look smaller than on windows and my old phone. Maybe you could upload version with larger font size and let me check that on s10+?

Reactions: Night Mirror

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
to respond at you, Genji

2dcg anal sex animated bdsm blackmail bukkake cosplay creampie footjob groping group sex handjob humor lactation lesbian male protagonist masturbation milf multiple penetration !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NTR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oral sex parody pregnancy rape sci-fi sex toys sleep sex spanking teasing tentacles titfuck twins urination vaginal sex virgin
You just need to open your eyes next time and aslo Night Mirror had make this remake for free. So stop your insult here. And don't forget to close the door when you leave. Thx. xxx

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Didnt notice.Well,
to respond at you, Genji

2dcg anal sex animated bdsm blackmail bukkake cosplay creampie footjob groping group sex handjob humor lactation lesbian male protagonist masturbation milf multiple penetration !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NTR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oral sex parody pregnancy rape sci-fi sex toys sleep sex spanking teasing tentacles titfuck twins urination vaginal sex virgin
You just need to open your eyes next time and aslo Night Mirror had make this remake for free. So stop your insult here. And don't forget to close the door when you leave. Thx. xxx
You should put that the NTR is unavoidable and your choice is default next time.There is other game out there that contain NTR but its one of the path and its optional.What's the point with love and forced path when it doesnt matter and still happen??

Whatever,I start the game.I will finish it and move on.Also I will rate the original game after im finished.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Didnt notice.Well,

You should put that the NTR is unavoidable and your choice is default next time.There is other game out there that contain NTR but its one of the path and its optional.What's the point with love and forced path when it doesnt matter and still happen??

Whatever,I start the game.I will finish it and move on.Also I will rate the original game after im finished.
So, I've got limited options here on what I can do when remaking scenes into this game. Some I was able to put extra choices at, to give players a sense of doing things the way they like. But this isn't a branching story, those choices mostly get mentions later but don't impact future scenes.

When you skip something, say, the Meesex see, For you at least it is like it didn't happen. That is the choice to avoid it. The skip text reminder (which is the same text for all the skip buttons) is more about story centric stuff being skipped, like, say the first Tricia BJ scene, which gives context to Summer's story. I don't remember there being any future story references to back to Meesex, it's not plot important, so, skipping is avoiding it? What am I missing here?

Fun aside, for this particular scene I actually did think about making an alternate path through it without the Meesex, since it is a scene many players don't care for. And, I still might do it at some point, but that does require a lot of new art on my part and it was just too big an extra item to tackle at the moment. It is in my additional features list of things I'd like to add though.

FYI: I think you forgot to add the Beth anal scene in the gallery. Aside from that GREAT JOB!
LOL! Yeah I totally did, sigh, patch 1.3 after I'm done writing all this. Thanks for the bug find!

How much in this game is pregnancy content?
I have answered this question in a past response, just do a quick thread search for your answer :)

Night Mirror
I (probably) found reason why on S10+ menu didn't react to tapping. I think font size is the key. On s10+ it's look smaller than on windows and my old phone. Maybe you could upload version with larger font size and let me check that on s10+?
That is an interesting idea. It doesn't explain why stuff with no text isn't responding to touch input, like the splash screens. I can put together a test version (and double the text size just to see what happens). It will take me a few hours to do all the step but I'll PM you a link if you're up for testing it.

Edit:
Is version r1.3 not working for you then?

Reactions: LeonJKennedy

Tetsuo1

Mar 15, 2021
Hi, new here but thought I'd contribute.

Android ver 1.1 works fine for me on Huawei P30 pro. Only bug I've encountered so far is hide dialogue box isn't working, selecting hide just makes the dialogue box more opaque in all situations.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So, I've got limited options here on what I can do when remaking scenes into this game. Some I was able to put extra choices at, to give players a sense of doing things the way they like. But this isn't a branching story, those choices mostly get mentions later but don't impact future scenes.

When you skip something, say, the Meesex see, For you at least it is like it didn't happen. That is the choice to avoid it. The skip text reminder (which is the same text for all the skip buttons) is more about story centric stuff being skipped, like, say the first Tricia BJ scene, which gives context to Summer's story. I don't remember there being any future story references to back to Meesex, it's not plot important, so, skipping is avoiding it? What am I missing here?

Fun aside, for this particular scene I actually did think about making an alternate path through it without the Meesex, since it is a scene many players don't care for. And, I still might do it at some point, but that does require a lot of new art on my part and it was just too big an extra item to tackle at the moment. It is in my additional features list of things I'd like to add though.

LOL! Yeah I totally did, sigh, patch 1.3 after I'm done writing all this. Thanks for the bug find!

I have answered this question in a past response, just do a quick thread search for your answer :)

That is an interesting idea. It doesn't explain why stuff with no text isn't responding to touch input, like the splash screens. I can put together a test version (and double the text size just to see what happens). It will take me a few hours to do all the step but I'll PM you a link if you're up for testing it.

Edit:
I see,Anyway.You got a talent to make a game.Honestly im impressed you manage to make this game like this.Aside from what I mention in my first post,this game really upgraded alot from its original version.I hope you make a new game based on your idea next time.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I see,Anyway.You got a talent to make a game.Honestly im impressed you manage to make this game like this.Aside from what I mention in my first post,this game really upgraded alot from its original version.I hope you make a new game based on your idea next time.
Sadly, I don't really have the art skill to make any of my games happen. I'm working to improve, but it's a long slow process and honestly, art just doesn't click for me.

I need help, the game crashes as soon as I open it, any idea why this happens?
Is it giving you an error log? If it just crashes without saying anything, there's not a lot for me to go on to help fix the issue.

GRRRam

Nov 12, 2020
I am not on my computer right now, I will check as soon as I can if it made a log
Sadly, I don't really have the art skill to make any of my games happen. I'm working to improve, but it's a long slow process and honestly, art just doesn't click for me.

Is it giving you an error log? If it just crashes without saying anything, there's not a lot for me to go on to help fix the issue.

Virgile85

Jan 21, 2020
Ok Dev you told me about Ntr scenes. But how can I bring out the creepy Morty???should I rape people???cuz when I played again and reached these scenes you said like Beth's(mother) yoga I didn't see any ntr option?????

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ok Dev you told me about Ntr scenes. But how can I bring out the creepy Morty???should I rape people???cuz when I played again and reached these scenes you said like Beth's(mother) yoga I didn't see any ntr option?????
Its NTR because Evil Morty rape Real Morty mom.Not to mention,he dont remember it.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I reach the part where I play as Evil Morty.I still dont know if I want to continue the game or not. :( I mean I do start it,now he want to fuck Frank mom in the ass with 2 homeless guy.Even if I skip,it still does happen anyway.Dang..get cucked not cool though.I will play CK first then I will think about it.( ̄~ ̄;)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I think I see the confusion here. This isn't a branching game (this is a remake/port of an existing Unity game: Rick and Morty: A way Back Home) thus content here (mostly) matches that one. Scenes do not change based on a players actions (other than maybe minor text references), there are only some limited choices for a few scenes that I have added.

There isn't a specific "choice" to take (or not take) an NTR path, because there are no paths in this game. The scenes (according to the tag rules on this site) are NTR as is, as it is not technically the MC in control.

This is a weird game, because Rick and Morty is a weird universe, and not everything fits neatly into categories.

Reactions: Jeancul and Genji

Blackwhite321

Oct 4, 2020

Edit:
Where is r1.3? I'm probably blind cause I don't see anywhere link for download. Btw I didn't mean only font size but also buttons size

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Where is r1.3? I'm probably blind cause I don't see anywhere link for download. Btw I didn't mean only font size but also buttons size
Derp, sorry, I'm an idiot. I had r1.3 on the brain while writing that response because I was in the middle of posting the bugfix.

What I meant, was are you on r1.2? That version was specifically updated with the latest renpy to try and fix the user input not working at all on s10+/Redmi4x devices.

Also, and I know this is a longshot, but could you possibly include a screen cap of what it looks like for you? (on my s10 I think the sizes look fine except on the pref menus where everything is huge for some reason).

MrNTR

Jan 23, 2019
Why anyone would want to fap to the art-style of Rick and Morty or the Simpsons or Family Guy, I don't know and don't want to know. But whatever floats your boat.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes