Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Ion really keep up with timing is there a new update in the works or is ferdafs taking a lil break
Game tends to be on roughly a three month cycle. Version 3.6 of the Unity release came out Jun 29th, so... most likely 3 months from that? My guess is ~Oct.

Am i the only one who would like to see more lesbian scenes? If Ferdafs keeps it mainly M-F i'd love to see a spin off game with Morticia getting all the other ladies.
Agreed! I did manage to slip one in with the Spying Summers scene, but I'd love Morticia to get some more girl action.

... eh-neigh chance this might happen?!
Forget drawing anymore blinks! This is now top priority! In fact, I'm replacing ever image of Morty's cock with horse cock! And adding horse cock toggle to settings! Toggling horse cock won't turn it off but make horse cock bigger!... Horse cock.

I'm still waiting on that mattress to get delivered. Those poor delivery guys must be lost.
The mattress is a lie! I wonder if Ferdafs even remembers this plot point... My guess is the day Morty goes home, the mattress gets delivered!

kimlana

Mar 10, 2022
I would like to see more of Tricia's Mom.
Hard agree. When I saw her, my first thought was "here's a great opportunity for a parody".

with a bare leg in the foreground and Morty standing in the background stammering, "M-M-Mrs. Lange, you're trying to seduce me... aren't you?"

EDIT: For bonus points, figure out if Mr Lange married his wife knowing she was a slut because "I can fix her" like Joel Osteen was trying with Tricia, or if Mr Lange prefers to dress up like Superman and watch from the closet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laurie227

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Hard agree. When I saw her, my first thought was "here's a great opportunity for a parody".

with a bare leg in the foreground and Morty standing in the background stammering, "M-M-Mrs. Lange, you're trying to seduce me... aren't you?"

EDIT: For bonus points, figure out if Mr Lange married his wife knowing she was a slut because "I can fix her" like Joel Osteen was trying with Tricia, or if Mr Lange prefers to dress up like Superman and watch from the closet.
...Now I'm imagining the wedding scene where Morty would interrupt Tricia and they fly off in a spaceship.

What a movie.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hey! I love that theme.

Just imagine how much better Summer would be at blowjobs if Beth would train her. Using Morty as a prop obviously.

Reactions: Night Mirror

kimlana

Mar 10, 2022
Just imagine how much better Summer would be at blowjobs if Beth would train her.
Call me crazy, but at one point I'd bet Summer knew more than Beth. How much could Beth have really mastered her technique with hair-trigger Jerry?

Maybe they both needed blowjob boot camp from Tricia, lol

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes