giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
There are several issues at play when adding this sort of content, one is that it has to fit/work with the existing/future story. Remember that I'm not writing the main plot, I'm adapting it. This means walking a fine line on what changes I can make and still have the game make some sense.

Also it has to work with the scene. A big reason forced options dropped off is there hasn't been much room to work them in. Everyone already wants to fuck Morty, he doesn't have to force them.

Lastly, but also important, stuff like this takes new art, a skill that isn't the strongest in my tool kit. I've said it a lot, but I'm not an artist, my stuff is passable at best.

That is too say, it gets added when it does, but I'm not actively looking for scenes to change.
it would actually be cool if the other Mortys in the citadel caught Morticia and raped her, and the real Morty could choose to dump her or watch (NTR).
and stuff like that, that's what I'm talking about, I was really upset when I realized that other morty did not use the mortic, because the morty saves her :( :(

giorgyo777

Feb 2, 2020
There are several issues at play when adding this sort of content, one is that it has to fit/work with the existing/future story. Remember that I'm not writing the main plot, I'm adapting it. This means walking a fine line on what changes I can make and still have the game make some sense.

Also it has to work with the scene. A big reason forced options dropped off is there hasn't been much room to work them in. Everyone already wants to fuck Morty, he doesn't have to force them.

Lastly, but also important, stuff like this takes new art, a skill that isn't the strongest in my tool kit. I've said it a lot, but I'm not an artist, my stuff is passable at best.

That is too say, it gets added when it does, but I'm not actively looking for scenes to change.
but you are wrong, your work is beautiful!))) :)

Reactions: PorterPorter

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Amazing work so far, from a dedicated dev! Do tell, is there any way we can buy you a coffee?
Hey thanks you very much (seriously) for the offer to donate! As MLGKwikSkop said, I'm not accepting monetary compensation of any kind (including donations) for this project (check out the FAQ under Dev notes in post #1 to see why). However, that doesn't mean the thought still isn't very much appreciated!

If you would still like to donated, becoming a Pateron for Ferdafs is the best way you can contribute (if you want to, no pressure), as without the Unity game this project can't continue to exist.

it would actually be cool if the other Mortys in the citadel caught Morticia and raped her, and the real Morty could choose to dump her or watch (NTR).
and stuff like that, that's what I'm talking about, I was really upset when I realized that other morty did not use the mortic, because the morty saves her :( :(
This happens twice once with the forced gang blow job which has an option not to share, and the second time with the maid outfit (which is the one I assume you're talking about), which has no other options.

An NTR rape option wasn't something I had considered (and does feel out of character for Morty to choose). I could maybe make it fit in story wise (with him losing the contest), but while I think the story is writeable, the outcome has a bigger rippled throughout the game.

However, this isn't a branching game, and something of this nature feels like it would need to change much more that just that scene. Also, again, more new art to support it.

but you are wrong, your work is beautiful!
Sadly, no, my original art is pretty horrible. I can edit okay (adding things or fixing small mistakes in the originals), and most of the "new" art I make is traced poses (from other scenes in the game), or composites of existing art, but I can't draw scenes from scratch at all. "Making art" for me takes a lot of time to do, so it usually only happens for things I'm intensely passionate about (or critical mistakes in the original that keep me up at night and I'm forced to fix it or else I can't sleep).

So, unfortunately, I think this one is outside my ability to do. I'm not made of magic, and (especially this time around) I have limited time to devote to this project. There are just some requests that I don't think I can do, and this is one of those. If you really want, I can put it on the request list (specifically as an NTR Rape option in the Maid Rescue scene), but be warned, it is very, very unlikely to ever make it into the game.

Still, thanks for the suggestion!

Alternatively, you can also make this change in your local game if you want (several other users have said they change/modify game files for their favorite scenes to make them fit their tastes). None of the game files are encrypted (just plain text) so you don't even need a fancy editor to change things. Just use Day Selector to find the day of the scene, then look in ../game/scripts/story/ and find the day_00##.rpy file to edit and make any changes you want to see. Sometimes just a few different words can go a long way.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Looking good, cant wait to try it out
Tho i do have a few favourites right out the bat.

Beth, Kitty , Tricia and Jessica <3
Rly love that slutty look/vibe to Kitty, rly hope she has a lot of scenes.
Read in the description about "Hooker Beth" lol nice, hope she gets a nice slutty look too.
Tricia's slutty outfit is also hot af, that short skirt and stockings <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Mirror

IdleGuy

Aug 7, 2016
The only major problem I have with this mod is that it keeps injecting impregnation/risky sex talk into the narrative but seemingly has no intention of ever paying that off -- as the original game doesn't plan for it and this one's just reusing the assets.
Is that a fair point? Or is the mod actually planning to ever do anything with it?

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
The only major problem I have with this mod is that it keeps injecting impregnation/risky sex talk into the narrative but seemingly has no intention of ever paying that off -- as the original game doesn't plan for it and this one's just reusing the assets.
Is that a fair point? Or is the mod actually planning to ever do anything with it?
Considering this game is going day by day… even if they actually get pregnant the art will still be compatible for a very long time.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Short answer is yes, there will be pregnancy with main characters at some point. When, is based on many factors, some outside my control. If you want a longer answer you can search the thread, I've already talked about this several times. Or look under genre details in the first post.

Reactions: IdleGuy

MobileGrunt

Oct 5, 2019
Nightmirror Quick question to better help reporting typos, but what do you need to find it? Do you just do a ctrl+f for the text listed or do you want the scene too? I give the scene since I don't know the requirements to find the errors, but what is needed?

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
its like the fanfic's got in the writers room and never left.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually really liked this episode, potential for the game aside (though that’s certainly a nice bonus).

The “marriage on the rocks” plots got tired seasons ago. A throuple where Jerry has two wives, one of them an adventure engine for the writers, opens up a lot of potential to keep their plots interesting.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes