MAN-X

Mar 19, 2022
This game (the Renpy remake) is not the same as the Unity game. They are similar, but many things have been changed or added. Both games Morty has a relationship with Beth. I have an FAQ in the first post, if you have more questions about this version, I'd say start there. But the main difference is that this version doesn't have the wandering mechanic to find the story.

Alright cool thanks, and where's the FAQ on the first post to ask a few other questions on your version. I get lost sometimes sorry.

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
thank you so much for this. absolut mindblowing

but i need to know, what is the difference beetwen this game and origin? thanks again.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Zanehere

Jan 17, 2021
Day 25 "Antidote" there are a couple lines of text that have the coded names for summer and morticia instead of their actual names ([mcs.sum.name], [msc.morti.name])

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
I found a small bug on day 18.
Fascist-Beth orders Summer to bring Morty to Fascist-Morty's room.
In the following black screen, the text box says that Beth takes Morty into his room and handcuffs him to a chair.
Then you see Beth in the kitchen and Summer with Morty.
The black screen should actually be called Summer instead of Beth.
Luckily it's not a bad bug, it would be nice if you could fix it with the next update.

Otherwise I would like to say thank you again for your great work on the Ren'Py version.
Night Mirror keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to future updates.
screenshot0238.png screenshot0239.png screenshot0240.png screenshot0241.png

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I found a small bug on day 18.
Fascist-Beth orders Summer to bring Morty to Fascist-Morty's room.
In the following black screen, the text box says that Beth takes Morty into his room and handcuffs him to a chair.
Then you see Beth in the kitchen and Summer with Morty.
The black screen should actually be called Summer instead of Beth.
Luckily it's not a bad bug, it would be nice if you could fix it with the next update.
Fixed.

Reactions: Dr.John Bums

jimminstillslippin

Apr 14, 2023
I have a very dumb question and I've never posted before on this website, so I don't know any etiquette or anything. Apologies in advance! But I was wondering, in order to get the latest patch, (3.8) How can I get this to replace the current one? I have 3.7 downloaded, I saw you released 3.8 and I downloaded that file, but I have no clue how to replace 3.7. Do I just need to redownload this whole thing? Or is there a much simpler way I'm missing? Or do I need to insert the 3.8 file into something?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I have a very dumb question and I've never posted before on this website, so I don't know any etiquette or anything. Apologies in advance! But I was wondering, in order to get the latest patch, (3.8) How can I get this to replace the current one? I have 3.7 downloaded, I saw you released 3.8 and I downloaded that file, but I have no clue how to replace 3.7. Do I just need to redownload this whole thing? Or is there a much simpler way I'm missing? Or do I need to insert the 3.8 file into something?
The first group of links in post #1 are the whole game, no need to update the existing files (those can just be deleted). Usually, I do also provide an update only patch, however, there were major issues with the images not working correctly, so I had to pull that down.

Last edited:

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
I found bugs and graphic glitches on day 24.
More specifically, in the second part of the "Doctors Orders" scene.
In the scene, Morty gets to fuck Beth doggy style.
I chose to fuck Beth in her pussy and make the condom disappear.
But when Morty has unrolled the condom it is there again in the next picture and it can also be seen in small pieces.
Beth usually has 2 pupils in her eye and Morty can only be seen as an outline at times.
When the perspective changes and Morty can be seen behind Beth, the mistakes are gone.
screenshot0296.png screenshot0297.png screenshot0298.png screenshot0299.png screenshot0300.png screenshot0301.png screenshot0302.png screenshot0307.png

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I found bugs and graphic glitches on day 24.
More specifically, in the second part of the "Doctors Orders" scene.
In the scene, Morty gets to fuck Beth doggy style.
I chose to fuck Beth in her pussy and make the condom disappear.
But when Morty has unrolled the condom it is there again in the next picture and it can also be seen in small pieces.
Beth usually has 2 pupils in her eye and Morty can only be seen as an outline at times.
When the perspective changes and Morty can be seen behind Beth, the mistakes are gone.
View attachment 2715888 View attachment 2715889 View attachment 2715890 View attachment 2715891 View attachment 2715892 View attachment 2715893 View attachment 2715894 View attachment 2715899
This is an "update only patch" issue, which is the reason I pulled the patch file down. This does not occur in the full release files. Re-downloading the full game should resolve this problem.

Reactions: Dr.John Bums

Dr.John Bums

Apr 29, 2023
This is an "update only patch" issue, which is the reason I pulled the patch file down. This does not occur in the full release files. Re-downloading the full game should resolve this problem.
I think you are right, i will Re-Download the Game and i will Test the Scene again.

Zanehere

Jan 17, 2021
Day 27 there is a line when beth is 'talking' to gwendlyn but it doesn't say she is talking. "It should be done in forty minutes, so don't go anywhere!"

lolzzzzz

Aug 5, 2016
Day 25, Antidote/Evil Morty

"You cover [mcs.sum.name] and [mcs.morti.name] with jizz as they slide up your cum covered dick.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes