MangoCoco

Sep 28, 2020
also, I know Im late. but I did enjoy immensely the last update, the new scenes and writing was pretty good.

Cant diferénciate what is ferdafs and oc writting is but the content I know is renpy exclusive was pretty nice. good job ( I could go longer but got something to do atm)

also

1686282839702.png

Nice to see you using this shading :sneaky:

r4tg1rl

Jun 8, 2023
Hey hi, sorry if this isn't the right place or if I'm intruding (i signed up literally a day ago so idk website etiquette here), but I guess I have a request - not necessarily doable but I might as well ask and see. Is it possible to add an option to play as morticia instead of morty? The scenes don't have to be edited to be replaced with a penis, it could just be a "you have the option to do this but I mean once we get to the frumncking it's gonna be dicks and balls". So sprites and names are switched, but everything else is kept constant.

I'm not sure how doable it is logistically, but I guess I think it might help with immersion on my end lmao.

Just wanted to know, understand if it's not likely. Thanks either way!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Hey hi, sorry if this isn't the right place or if I'm intruding (i signed up literally a day ago so idk website etiquette here), but I guess I have a request - not necessarily doable but I might as well ask and see. Is it possible to add an option to play as morticia instead of morty? The scenes don't have to be edited to be replaced with a penis, it could just be a "you have the option to do this but I mean once we get to the frumncking it's gonna be dicks and balls". So sprites and names are switched, but everything else is kept constant.

I'm not sure how doable it is logistically, but I guess I think it might help with immersion on my end lmao.

Just wanted to know, understand if it's not likely. Thanks either way!
This is indeed the right place to talk about or ask for extra things for the game! That is the primary purpose of this thread :D

Thanks for the suggestion! I did actually consider something like this way back in the long ago when I first started on this project. However, the remake process was already a monumental task, taking more than six months to do. Adding something of this nature was akin to doubling the workload (it's the same reason the renpy game doesn't contain an unaltered version of the Unity project, it would have been like building two massive games at once).

Without getting too wordy (to late), this is just too big a change to fit (that's what she said). Many scenes would have to be omitted or completely re-written, even if the path only focused on the scenes Morticia is in. The game would be a very different story from her perspective.

Unfortunately, I think this request is just too far outside the design scope of the game, and would more likely be a mod someone makes, or a standalone game.

Sorry I can't make this one work, but thank you very much for the feedback. And I hope you still enjoy the game, even if Morticia isn't the main character.

MangoCoco

Sep 28, 2020
This is indeed the right place to talk about or ask for extra things for the game! That is the primary purpose of this thread :D

Thanks for the suggestion! I did actually consider something like this way back in the long ago when I first started on this project. However, the remake process was already a monumental task, taking more than six months to do. Adding something of this nature was akin to doubling the workload (it's the same reason the renpy game doesn't contain an unaltered version of the Unity project, it would have been like building two massive games at once).

Without getting too wordy (to late), this is just too big a change to fit (that's what she said). Many scenes would have to be omitted or completely re-written, even if the path only focused on the scenes Morticia is in. The game would be a very different story from her perspective.

Unfortunately, I think this request is just too far outside the design scope of the game, and would more likely be a mod someone makes, or a standalone game.

Sorry I can't make this one work, but thank you very much for the feedback. And I hope you still enjoy the game, even if Morticia isn't the main character.
No Jerry pov then?

r4tg1rl

Jun 8, 2023

yeah that makes sense! And the game is awesome either way, tysm for your response!

Reactions: Night Mirror

CarlCarlson99

Oct 27, 2022
I don't know if this has been asked or answered before so forgive me if i'm bringing up old business.
Are any of the ladies in the house going to become pregnant later on? or is it all just talk for them?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I don't know if this has been asked or answered before so forgive me if i'm bringing up old business.
Are any of the ladies in the house going to become pregnant later on? or is it all just talk for them?
From the first post under Genre Details:
PREGNANCY:
This game features 4 scenes with pregnancy content:
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets a Sex doll pregnant and it has his baby (no visual pregnancy)
  • 1 Scene in which the MC gets 1 side and 1 background character visibly pregnant (also includes lactation)
  • 1 Scene where the MC can gets 1 side character pregnant (with belly) and has a baby with them.
  • 1 Scene where the MC can that offspring (grown up) pregnant too.
Additionally, there is the option for the player to ask some of the girls to take or not take birth control. There are mentions throughout (depending on what the player picked) where girls may talk about becoming pregnant after the MC has had sex with them.

At the current point in time, it is not possible to get other girls pregnant as that content does not yet exist in the Unity game.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes