BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
Wait.. So.. The original has NTR, but doesn't have the tag?

What kind of content is it?
I really wouldn't be worried about NTR. There are around two scenes (out of 140 sex scenes by my estimation) where you can choose between an NTR-ey option or a solo option, so obviously that's not a problem. And then there are scenes which are hard to classify but I wouldn't call NTR; I'm an NTR-phobe and still enjoyed ever scene (other than the two clearly NTR) in the game. If you're still worried, message me and I can try detail scenes without spoiling them.

Reactions: Night Mirror
Jan 2, 2019
It really depends on what the issue is. If you’re sensitive to the framecount in the animation, then there’s nothing that can be done. If it’s video playback, then maybe it’s some codec or hardware issue?

My hard read of the situation is that you’re advancing the dialogue fast, every time there’s an expression change an animation will reset. If you’re a really fast reader it may come across as stuttery due to this, does the problem persist if you slow down/stop advancing?
I thought the same thing, but I didn't try to go slower and it was still the same, so no other idea occurred to me, I tried to make the window smaller to see if it had any effect but it wasn't the same.

Jan 2, 2019
It is unlikely I'll really be able to do much about this. If I can't see the issue, troubleshooting is pretty much impossible.

The only thing that comes to mind on your end could be a webm codec issue (the format videos are encoded in), which you'll need to google how to fix (if it is the issue). I've attached one of the video files, you should be able to download and play it back (or play it in browser) and see if it has the same issues.

If there is a specific video that has the problem, let me know and I can check to see if I see it on my end.

Again, these are not very processor intensive, so they shouldn't have playback issue. If it isn't a codec problem, my next guess is most likely hardware, which I can't do anything about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, as I told you, it looks low in frames, put it in about 5 frames, assuming, and with respect to the video, I'm playing it from the browser and nothing happens, it plays normally and without the slowness or with low frames, as you want to say, an example is the event of trisita's dinner in that scene also looks low frame or slow, or all the scenes in the water park also look low frame.
I've seen your work and most of the versions you've released and it's the first time.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Well, as I told you, it looks low in frames, put it in about 5 frames, assuming, and with respect to the video, I'm playing it from the browser and nothing happens, it plays normally and without the slowness or with low frames, as you want to say, an example is the event of trisita's dinner in that scene also looks low frame or slow, or all the scenes in the water park also look low frame.
I've seen your work and most of the versions you've released and it's the first time.
It sounds like ALL video animations have the issue in game for you in the current version, but worked in previous versions. You are unable to play the video example I provided in the browser (and I assume, not able to download and play it either?), which does point to a codec problem.

But my main guess is that there is a conflict with the current Renpy Engine. With the update previous to the latest one, r3.7F, I moved the renpy engine forward from 7.4.3 to 8.0.3. Under the hood, the biggest actual change happening is a new version of Python, the language that Renpy is built on, and my guess is that your system has some conflict with it.

Unfortunately, the game is not directly compatible with the older renpy engine, so downgrading renpy to an older version will cause some errors. I don't think there is any solution I can provide to on my end to correct this issue for you. Sorry :(

Hraske

Oct 24, 2022
Minor suggestion, or maybe a bug report? Not sure.

Eyelid bug found at the

Oh, quick question. The FAQ say you currently aren't taking any more QCs (beta testers), any chances that'll change in the future?

Reactions: aaronminus

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Depending on your choices at the zoo, Summer gets back together with Ethan either to make Morty jealous or just because she misses Ethan. Yet when Morty & Summer go on a date together, no matter what you did, she acts as though it's the latter one. Not a big issue, you'd just think there might be some thoughts or expressions Summer makes if you went the former route.
Again, this is not a branching game, choices don't set the character on a path for things in the future. Choices are mainly meant to lead to in the moment (or in the scene) outcomes, and future stuff is (usually) just a callback. That being said, I do want things to be as consistent as the can be, so I agree this should get fixed. It is pretty minor (didn't even notice it), but I think it is something we can look at correcting for the next update. added to the bug list.

Eyelid bug found at the
Fixed!

Oh, quick question. The FAQ say you currently aren't taking any more QCs (beta testers), any chances that'll change in the future?
It is always hard to say what the future will hold, but at least for now, the only role currently open is for a full time artist. Most of the QC for finding small issues comes from this forum (even if it is after release). Which I very much appreciate! The community has been amazing at helping me improve this game!

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
If I may make a suggestion/request? Can you mark in the Updates tab (here on site and/or in game) which updates are yours and witch are from the dev?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
If I may make a suggestion/request? Can you mark in the Updates tab (here on site and/or in game) which updates are yours and witch are from the dev?
While I tend not to explicitly note it in the change log, usually the first line of the content section is the new scene(s) from Ferdafs.

Reactions: cooties69

Hraske

Oct 24, 2022
Again, this is not a branching game, choices don't set the character on a path for things in the future. Choices are mainly meant to lead to in the moment (or in the scene) outcomes, and future stuff is (usually) just a callback. That being said, I do want things to be as consistent as the can be, so I agree this should get fixed. It is pretty minor (didn't even notice it), but I think it is something we can look at correcting for the next update. added to the bug list.

Fixed!

It is always hard to say what the future will hold, but at least for now, the only role currently open is for a full time artist. Most of the QC for finding small issues comes from this forum (even if it is after release). Which I very much appreciate! The community has been amazing at helping me improve this game!
Sorry yes, I meant just dialogue differences.
Same thing happens when Summer, Tricia, & Nancy meet up after school (the 2nd time I believe, the one where they paint their nails). When asked why she got together with Ethan, I can only get the dialogue for her still liking him, not the wanting to make Morty jealous.

Reactions: aaronminus

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Sorry yes, I meant just dialogue differences.
Same thing happens when Summer, Tricia, & Nancy meet up after school (the 2nd time I believe, the one where they paint their nails). When asked why she got together with Ethan, I can only get the dialogue for her still liking him, not the wanting to make Morty jealous.
I'll have to look at the dialogue and review it.

Last edited:

Hraske

Oct 24, 2022
Another eyelid bug, when you return to the fascist dimension. I believe it starts right before the whipping, (so not skipping first option in the event), at the dialogue "Beth it is then".
Oh, also, same scene. After first whip, when the clothes are torn, instead of fascist Beth moaning Morty does.
Another eyelid one later, when taking fascist Jessica's virginity.

Meeting Wild Summer, when she asks who are you, there's a typo.
"But, I can tell you're not my Morty. Your one from another dimension." => Your to You're[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
dus any one know if the dragon from S5 of the show makes any kind of an appearance in the game
Nope, dragons aren't in the game.

Another eyelid bug, when you return to the fascist dimension. I believe it starts right before the whipping, (so not skipping first option in the event), at the dialogue "Beth it is then".
Oh, also, same scene. After first whip, when the clothes are torn, instead of fascist Beth moaning Morty does.
Another eyelid one later, when taking fascist Jessica's virginity.

Meeting Wild Summer, when she asks who are you, there's a typo.
"But, I can tell you're not my Morty. Your one from another dimension." => Your to You're
Fixed! Thanks for the finds!

Reactions: Dr.John Bums

Hraske

Oct 24, 2022
On day 32, when you have anal with Kiara, it is not set to Yes in Do-Overs.
Same day, getting ready to kill cronenberg Ethan, when reassuring Wild Summer there's an extra space at the end of the sentence before the dot: "You deserve better, Summer ."
Day 33, when the Summers are masturbating together, it says "She leans over and assists (wild) Summer with the movement." Should be normal(?) Summer's name, but it uses wild Summer's.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
On day 32, when you have anal with Kiara, it is not set to Yes in Do-Overs.
Do Over doesn't track non-choices. In this case there is no other option to pick so no tracker flag to be set.

Same day, getting ready to kill cronenberg Ethan, when reassuring Wild Summer there's an extra space at the end of the sentence before the dot: "You deserve better, Summer ."
Fixed!

Day 33, when the Summers are masturbating together, it says "She leans over and assists (wild) Summer with the movement." Should be normal(?) Summer's name, but it uses wild Summer's.
Fixed!

Jan 2, 2019
It sounds like ALL video animations have the issue in game for you in the current version, but worked in previous versions. You are unable to play the video example I provided in the browser (and I assume, not able to download and play it either?), which does point to a codec problem.

But my main guess is that there is a conflict with the current Renpy Engine. With the update previous to the latest one, r3.7F, I moved the renpy engine forward from 7.4.3 to 8.0.3. Under the hood, the biggest actual change happening is a new version of Python, the language that Renpy is built on, and my guess is that your system has some conflict with it.

Unfortunately, the game is not directly compatible with the older renpy engine, so downgrading renpy to an older version will cause some errors. I don't think there is any solution I can provide to on my end to correct this issue for you. Sorry :(
Well fuck, i only goin to say is thanks for all the atencion you put in my problem, it nice now people like you is outside. ;D

Reactions: Night Mirror
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes