Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Progress Report #5 DEC 1 @ 11:25 UTC:
We are closing in on the release of part 3, it's just a few day off now, still targeted for Dec 5th. I'm pending the last of the edits from aaronminus, and doing some final rounds of QC to make sure everything is there and working. Right now I'm testing that the patch applies correctly and has all the needed content, then it's on to the compressed build to test the same thing. Overall, it's looking good.

As always, still most of my time is focused on Part 4. I'm closing in on finishing up the posing and animation work for it. I've built all the parts, and have posed about 2/3rds of the scene. It's been- uh, slow. Not something I really enjoy and has been hard to get myself motivated to do... but it's almost done...

Anyhow, thanks for staying awesome!

Hread012

Dec 28, 2017
NM thanks for putting in the efforts its very rare. Lately the games you find(adult type) have been sub par, incomplete, or
contain some kind of pay wall on content. Years ago several games caught my interest but sadly those games were
abandoned. Its depressing how people talk a good game up but fail to produce what they promise.

567yert654

Oct 23, 2023
Progress Report #5 DEC 1 @ 11:25 UTC:
We are closing in on the release of part 3, it's just a few day off now, still targeted for Dec 5th. I'm pending the last of the edits from aaronminus, and doing some final rounds of QC to make sure everything is there and working. Right now I'm testing that the patch applies correctly and has all the needed content, then it's on to the compressed build to test the same thing. Overall, it's looking good.

As always, still most of my time is focused on Part 4. I'm closing in on finishing up the posing and animation work for it. I've built all the parts, and have posed about 2/3rds of the scene. It's been- uh, slow. Not something I really enjoy and has been hard to get myself motivated to do... but it's almost done...

Anyhow, thanks for staying awesome!
Way to go!

R & M Way back home was already great effort but you gave so much more into it. This is the first time ever I'm looking forward for an update for an adult game! This is also my first post on this forum but I just thought I need to tell you about my admiration of your work.

There is a tendency in these types of long running series of any kind to wander on to every possible direction story wise. Be it a adult game, any other game, a fan-fic, a book series or a TV-series. When this gets bad story points get drop with no mention to them. So many games and especially TV-series do this. When it gets really bad a series does not get concluded but just ends hanging in the air because the author lacks vision how to tie all knots together. Fan-fics are notoriously bad when it comes to this. But oh so many sci-fi or fantasy book series struggle with this too. Recently most famous example is RR Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire!

Your greatest contribution here is consistency on the part of the narrative structure and ending it. Two big things even professional big name writers struggle with. So you wrap up and deliver while so many others do not. You can be proud of your work here.

Thanks for your effort.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Your greatest contribution here is consistency on the part of the narrative structure and ending it. Two big things even professional big name writers struggle with. So you wrap up and deliver while so many others do not. You can be proud of your work here.
Thank you! I'm glad to hear you have enjoyed the game so far! Although, we are only at the start of the conclusion. Hopefully, the story can live up to peoples expectations... we'll see...

Or I guess what I'm saying is, endings are hard. There are very few~ anythings I've ever encountered that have a stratifying conclusion to them, including my own works. And I feel endings are one of my weakest writing skills (I don't want the adventure to end!).

Will this one be good? Eh... I hope so, it seems good? Mostly what I have right now are a lot of words, and I still have to make a lot of art, so there is a lot that can go wrong. Or, not work how I want. And on top of all that, I have to keep myself at it in a task that's not really what I want to be doing. Fuck I miss doing updates from Ferdafs...

As I've said previously, I can't tie up everything. There are going to be some stories we just don't get to in the conclusion, or it would go on forever (or they would have to be very short and unsatisfying, like the go home option). Again, my main goal is to try and hit (what I think) are the big or most important things, which means some threads are just going to be left dangling.

Anyhow... thanks for the kind words, and for being awesome!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Progress Report #6 DEC 5 @ 02:30 UTC:
Final steps are in progress! I've just finished my last continuity and error pass on Part 3, looking for any typos, mistakes (I'm sure I won't find them all...), or last minute dialogue changes. As there are no new systems in this update, I expect the chance for bugs to be low (knock on wood), which means I'm sure they'll still sneak past somehow...

Play time is a little over an hour~ (based on how long auto advance + voice takes me to get through the content, your play time may vary (skipping takes about 20seconds)).

So, what is left to do?

I have to build all the versions (PC/Mac/APK/Uncompressed), then upload those to a few sites, then do final testing on the patch and full builds (for PC), and check that Android APK installs and works. And finally update the status and main post with the update information (at which point it will be released). But that is all a "tomorrow" task as I've run out of time today.

So... the only thing you likely care about in this whole post... when is it coming out? If nothing goes horribly wrong, then the current target is Dec 5th 20:00 UTC. As always, I'll put out a status update both when I start the final build process, and when it's live.

A brief update on Part 4 (slated for Jan 5th), I've finished all the posing and primary animations for it (so it is mostly content complete). It's next step is editing, which we've already done a bunch of work on, so hopefully it will be a little smoother. Part 4 did get split in half, so I'll be busy making the art for Part 5 through Dec.

Thanks again for staying awesome!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Progress Report #7 DEC 5 @ 17:05 UTC:
Projects are building, then it's on to final testing and uploading! Next post will be a release notice!

Thanks for being awesome!

Edit:
Minor delays as I address some last minute revisions. Release will be pushed back by a few hours. Will put up a new post if anything changes.

Last edited:

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Any spoiler about this and next update?rsrs
Nope. In general because my content is much more... limited than Ferdafs, even a few images gives away a lot. So I'm not doing any sort of content spoilers for these. If there are new features, I'll talk about those, but nothing about the story.

Part 3 is only a few hours away (I fucking hope) at this point, so you'll see it soon enough. And part 4 (part... 1?) is looking solid for Jan, so not too much of a wait for it either.

Val4nce

Aug 2, 2022
Nope. In general because my content is much more... limited than Ferdafs, even a few images gives away a lot. So I'm not doing any sort of content spoilers for these. If there are new features, I'll talk about those, but nothing about the story.

Part 3 is only a few hours away (I fucking hope) at this point, so you'll see it soon enough. And part 4 (part... 1?) is looking solid for Jan, so not too much of a wait for it either.
any new info when the update will be avilable ?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Progress Report #8 DEC 5 @ 23:10 UTC:
Okay, delayed a lot more than I wanted (and a lot more stressed over it then I want to be... whatever, it is what it is), but finally back to the build phase!

Full release in about maybe an hour~ish away? But if you just can't wait that long, here is the file! If you encounter any bugs let me know!

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes