Mar 7, 2018
Not to have you backtrack but I notice Summer's ear disappears during one of the options when she gives the Bathroom BJ in Part 2. Haven't run into anything wrong in part 3 but I did want to mention that in case it wasn't intentional or was perspective or something.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Not to have you backtrack but I notice Summer's ear disappears during one of the options when she gives the Bathroom BJ in Part 2. Haven't run into anything wrong in part 3 but I did want to mention that in case it wasn't intentional or was perspective or something.
Little known fact about Summer, she has quantum ears that only exist when not observed, and then collapse into a single ear upon measurement.

I double checked looking for the issue, but I don't see it, can you provide a screen cap?

Mushybird

Sep 17, 2021
I noticed that in the begininng of Part 3 Wild Summer's name, if changed from Summer, isn't being used. Then in Tricia's scene it is. So it'll say Autumn or whatever in the text box, but the characters will still call her Summer. Is that intentional?

Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I noticed that in the begininng of Part 3 Wild Summer's name, if changed from Summer, isn't being used. Then in Tricia's scene it is. So it'll say Autumn or whatever in the text box, but the characters will still call her Summer. Is that intentional?
I looked through the script and there is one line that snuck past. The line: "You start to sit up..." has the wrong name there, but all the rest are correct, specifically referring to Summer, not (wild) Summer. Fixed for the new version, thanks!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Here you go.
Ah! Thank you! Down a path I don't often choose, in one pose (but not the others). I see what caused the problem, her "ear" part is grouped in with the rest of her expressions. When she got exported, I turned her face off (as you do) but accidentally got her ear as well!

Fixed for the next update. Thanks again for the find!

JinxyJack

Jun 15, 2022
I really want to say that what you're doing Night Mirror is inspiring! Going out of your way to finish an abandoned project out of your own choice, not asking for a single penny. I somewhat understand how you feel about re-working someone else's project, I used to be an artist myself. I never tried to make a carrier out of it, because I always believed I was just tracing other people's work. It wasn't until I've spoken to fellow artists on discord that, what I was doing is in fact referencing. I know it's not the same as your situation, but i at least have an idea about how and why your not comfortable with profiting off of some else's project. Just keep up the good work!

Bionic Pun

Mar 26, 2021
Just wanted to stop by and Thank you for the update NM. All the emotional catharsis was good. I do envy Morty and his willing, wanton stable of women. I look forward to the female family members getting 'closer' too.
When I went X-ray on Tricia being fucked I thought for a second that I would see a tiny little Fetus beyond the cervix looking at the giant intruder thinking 'wtf?' looking forward to next.

• Haha
Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
thank you, but I don't quite understand what sliced means.
am I supposed to insert those into the game to improve the graphical quality?
or are those for watching the images standalone?
or what?
By default, all images in the game are compressed (using YAC). The uncompressed image patch is what it says on the tin, a patch for the game, with all the images uncompressed. After downloading, unzip into the game folder, and overwrite the images.rpa file.

Most games do this in reverse, offering the uncompressed version as the main download, and someone else making a compressed version. With very slow upload, it makes more sense (to me) to have fewer "big" versions to upload.

"Sliced" means that the images are made for use in the game, and trying to view them outside the game is possible... but, a hassle.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
By default, all images in the game are compressed (using YAC). The uncompressed image patch is what it says on the tin, a patch for the game, with all the images uncompressed. After downloading, unzip into the game folder, and overwrite the images.rpa file.

Most games do this in reverse, offering the uncompressed version as the main download, and someone else making a compressed version. With very slow upload, it makes more sense (to me) to have fewer "big" versions to upload.

"Sliced" means that the images are made for use in the game, and trying to view them outside the game is possible... but, a hassle.
Thank you.
Is the purpose of replacing the compressed images with the uncompressed one to increase the visual quality?
That is, are those new pictures higher quality than the default ones?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Thank you.
Is the purpose of replacing the compressed images with the uncompressed one to increase the visual quality?
That is, are those new pictures higher quality than the default ones?
I personally don't see much of a visual difference between the versions, but people asked for it, and it was something I was able to make. If higher quality images is a thing you care about, then the uncompressed image patch might be for you.

(Related, I usually download the compressed versions of games, as the difference in quality is rarely noticeable for me).

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I personally don't see much of a visual difference between the versions, but people asked for it, and it was something I was able to make. If higher quality images is a thing you care about, then the uncompressed image patch might be for you.

(Related, I usually download the compressed versions of games, as the difference in quality is rarely noticeable for me).
Thank you for all the answers. sorry to bother you like that.
I now understand what it is. I appreciate the help

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes