ShadowWarrior

Aug 3, 2017
This game really does that if Morty had a bit more confident and some charisma, he'd be the IT man in his school. He does stuff most people from the outside looking in could only see in TV and Books.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
To be honest, silence is better than music that repeats every 2 minutes and where all the ambient sounds are a set of 5 sounds
In any case, you can accompany it with videos or camgirls (that's what I usually do with this game)
To be honest, there are a lot of games that doesn't have "music that repeats every 2 minutes", a vast majority of them actually. And in any case, I want to play a game with everything on it. When I play a Zelda game, I expect it to have music in order to enjoy the full experience, and not just force me to have another game in the background for ambient music. Same with this.

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
To be honest, there are a lot of games that doesn't have "music that repeats every 2 minutes", a vast majority of them actually. And in any case, I want to play a game with everything on it. When I play a Zelda game, I expect it to have music in order to enjoy the full experience, and not just force me to have another game in the background for ambient music. Same with this.
Do you realize that in making the game Zelda over 300 people were involved in the project. I also highly doubt the vast majority of games on here have a full sound track so you can experience the full experience. Please share you research data showing the breakdown.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Progress Report #8 JAN 5 @ 16:40 UTC:
Part 4 Update is now live! Enjoy! (Check post #1 for downloads)!

And as always, thanks for being awesome!
Awesome! Thank you so much, please stay healthy, and keep pushing this one further. I have truly enjoyed everything you have done.

EDIT>>> Oh I wanted to say I love the optional Uncompressed images, I like to do some personal editing to them on occasion, and this is very helpful :)

Last edited:

SilentType

Sep 8, 2023
Very good update. One thing is the new art has some inconsistent body proportions. The new reka scene especially looks a little off and makes her look a little fat, which is inconsistent. Good work though!

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Very good update. One thing is the new art has some inconsistent body proportions. The new reka scene especially looks a little off and makes her look a little fat, which is inconsistent. Good work though!
That is kind of true of the original art also, perspective is hard ;)

Can't say I noticed though, was probably too delighted with the new content - been praying for more Reka :love:

IceL33

Feb 20, 2019
You beat my answer by about 10 secs lol

can you make a convincing character voice with AI now? is that really a thing?

The tech is coming along nicely and actually quite convincing but it does take some editing/know how. I actually work in a field close to the Music Industry and some ppl are already freaking out lmao

Reactions: Stil996

d4nt3urb4n0

Dec 20, 2023
for some reason it keeps failing and saying"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred." Does anybody know how to fix it?

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes