kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
for some reason it keeps failing and saying"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred." Does anybody know how to fix it?
If you want help you must provide some info.
Like are you on Win/Linux/Mac/Android ?
OS version is vital, Win XP won't work nor would Android 3..
Which file did you download ?
From where ?

There's a 'Developer Notes / FAQ' with a help section on the first page.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
"I-It would be nice for my and Tricia's baby to... grow up alongside a sibling." still plays even if Tricia isn't pregnant, though I suppose he could be referring to a future baby.
Yeah, it could go either way. I think it most likely belongs on the other side of the check. I'll try and remember to add the conditional when I have time.

"Other than your phone going ballistic in your pocket, an agonizing silence fills the room-" still plays even if you deleted the confidence app.
Morty doesn't delete the app, he just chooses to or not to focus on going home. So the response is fine.

you can do better then this, you can add more scenes in the updates
No? As I've said, Part 4 was already too big to complete within the time frame (which is an update every month) and had to be split in half to get finished in time. Additionally, I'm doing this for FREE and fun, in my own free time (which is limited). I'm not an artist, and making anything at all is a struggle for me.

You may want more content, everyone wants more, but that is the size and amount of content I can make per update, which, again, is every month.

Very good update. One thing is the new art has some inconsistent body proportions. The new reka scene especially looks a little off and makes her look a little fat, which is inconsistent. Good work though!
The art for the Reka scene is contributed artwork, I didn't draw it. I wrote the scene and did the implementation. I don't see an issues with the art, I think it's great, but art is subjective.

for some reason it keeps failing and saying"
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred." Does anybody know how to fix it?
Not enough information. Please include the log.txt file (found in the game folder) or a screen shot of the error.

will there be anything more with chud morty that would be wild
Nope.

TeddyRiggs

Aug 29, 2019
Soooooo after completing the Story is there any chance you're gonna polish up the sex scenes? like yeah they're not bad but it's clear the Quality ain't up to snuff.

And TBF it's kind of a high bar to get to Ferdaf's Quality since this started out as a Port at first.

would be cool though like there are scenes in the Original that I wish were Animated like the Dog Narnia dimension scene

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Soooooo after completing the Story is there any chance you're gonna polish up the sex scenes? like yeah they're not bad but it's clear the Quality ain't up to snuff.

And TBF it's kind of a high bar to get to Ferdaf's Quality since this started out as a Port at first.

would be cool though like there are scenes in the Original that I wish were Animated like the Dog Narnia dimension scene
Very, very unlikely. I'm not an artist so this is really the best I can do.

aaronminus

Oct 13, 2021
Gentle reminder for those who need it:

Free (refusing donations) + Monthly release + Programmer/Project Lead thrust into art duties + Ambitious multi-month original ending (beyond the scope of the original intention of the project) + Update got so big it was split in two to avoid cuts + Have irl jobs + Holidays…

8AB0E464-E981-4C1F-9D1C-09034076DB19.gif

BigBlob69

May 4, 2022
I just want to say that I've been continuously amazed with your Ren'Py version, and the fact that you're going to give us an ending is just fantastic. You're the hero we need, and certainly more than the hero we deserve. I'm not trying to be sycophantic; your version of this game genuinely means a lot to me and I think about it often. While I'd like to know how many Parts you plan to release in order to get to the ending, I understand that you probably don't know yet. Peace and love <3

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Do you realize that in making the game Zelda over 300 people were involved in the project. I also highly doubt the vast majority of games on here have a full sound track so you can experience the full experience. Please share you research data showing the breakdown.
It was an example, we can put more examples with any games here: King of summer, Winter memories, Tina and the scarlet prison, and so on. Wheter you have doubts or not is irrelevant, as what I said is true. Pick 30 games randomly and you will see.

NM's last answer to the sound question.

A bit more...
I don't know how hard is it to put one or two themes in a game, I'm not asking for a full 200 BGM folder. But sure, if that's how it is I'll just accept it... Which won't stop me from complaining if I don't like something about a game, or praising what I like. As I said before:
The art is great, ngl :coffee:

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Hadn't played this game since the initial release of the Waterpark update. So, here I am, having a good time with the new content, only to be jump-scared with the announcement that the OG creator stopped updating the game during said playthrough. That's unfortunate.

That being said, I'm really glad we are still getting an ending with this version. Really appreciate Night Mirror and company for taking up the baton and bringing this across the finish line.

Reactions: Night Mirror

Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
Morty doesn't delete the app, he just chooses to or not to focus on going home. So the response is fine.
Bizarre, I distinctly remember Morty having a line about showing Morticia that he deleted the app. Did I misremember or was that patched out?

kenta16807

Oct 1, 2020
Bizarre, I distinctly remember Morty having a line about showing Morticia that he deleted the app. Did I misremember or was that patched out?
Can't remember if it was deleted in som earlier version...?

In latest version Day 37 - Morty's choice, he gatheres enough points - then the collector explains the app is just a smokescreen/useless.

Smudgey

Nov 7, 2017
Well whatever the case is, I think the lesson here is that I need to always fact check beforehand. It's pretty embarrassing when a corrector needs to be corrected.

Reactions: kenta16807

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
IIRC there is a line about the whole thing being booby trapped.
With rick telling him it will blow up that dimension if he takes out the implant or the app.
which... is possibly a lie

Jul 16, 2022
Just finished the update this weekend, and I got say once again... Well Done! (y). But I can't believe ya'll left me on that cliffhanger lol! How dare you! Now I can't wait for the next part. Also, nice addition to the Rika scene. Adding another girl to the harem, even if temporary. Now to patiently wait for the next part ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Night Mirror

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
r3.9 Status: RELEASED FEB 26!
PART 2 Release Date:
NOV 5th 2023! (RELEASED)
PART 3 Release Date:
DEC 5th 2023! (RELEASED)
PART 4 Release Date:
JAN
5th 2024! (RELEASED)
PART 5 Release Date:
FEB 26th 2024! (RELEASED)
PART 6 Release Date: On Hold

r3.9 Task List
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PART 6 Task List (ON HOLD)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Progress Report #9 FEB 26 @ 12:50 UTC
Progress Report #8 FEB 26 @ 11:25 UTC
Progress Report #7 FEB 26 @ 09:30 UTC
Progress Report #6 FEB 9 @ 10:30 UTC
Progress Report #5 FEB 3 @ 20:25 UTC
Progress Report #4 FEB 1 @ 16:15 UTC
Progress Report #3 JAN 18 @ 14:20 UTC
Progress Report #2 JAN 11 @ 15:20 UTC

Progress Report #1 JAN 8 @ 19:05 UTC:
It's been a few days since Part 4 came out, and there haven't been any major game breaking bugs, so it's time to keep plowing forward and work on the next part. Just like last time, my progress reports will talk about Part 5 and/or Part 6 as we progress through this month.

Starting with Part 5. It has been sent out for editing (at the end of last month) and I'll put out info as I get revisions from aaronminus. There isn't much for me to do on it while I wait, but I have the whole next part to work on.

Part 6 is just starting out. While I have the majority of it written, there are little bits here and there I want to flesh out. Once I finalize the script (most likely tomorrow), I'll start the blocking process to get a better idea of the art I need to make (which, is a fair bit). Then I'll spend pretty much all my free time this next month making art... yay, I can't wait...

As always, thanks for being awesome!

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 99 Votes