• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

PartyProm

Jan 15, 2024
Love that game, to bad there is no real pregnant content or at least mentioning of an charakter becoming pregnant. So the choice is pretty much useless except of the of scene and dialogue following. Would love seeing a scene were the whole familiy showes their positive pregnancy tests, claiming Morty the father, seeing Jerry(in my game his name is Looser) get an complete breakdown and getting kicked out of the house.

Well i think its pretty obvious i hate Jerry. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dking239

Morticia's Fan

Dec 27, 2021
I just want to say that I've been continuously amazed with your Ren'Py version, and the fact that you're going to give us an ending is just fantastic. You're the hero we need, and certainly more than the hero we deserve. I'm not trying to be sycophantic; your version of this game genuinely means a lot to me and I think about it often. While I'd like to know how many Parts you plan to release in order to get to the ending, I understand that you probably don't know yet. Peace and love <3
Hey Night Mirror

That's basically the best comment to summarise the current status of the game. It's unbelievable to me how some people criticise you for "slow" updates or tell you to work harder as if they were entitled to have an opinion on your work ethic when it's a free game and you probably have more important stuff to do. Just carry on what you're doing, I personally would prefer you take your time and continue the great work than rush it out because some assholes can't get their daily masturbation content (btw the last scene with Jessica, the dialogue was incredible and very profound to me)

On a different note, are you planning on making an iOS version when Apple allows for sideloading apps?

Keep up the great work

Much love <3

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Morticia's Fan
Glad you are enjoying it!

It's unbelievable to me how some people criticise you for "slow" updates or tell you to work harder as if they were entitled to have an opinion on your work ethic when it's a free game and you probably have more important stuff to do.
Eh, it is the internet. People are gonna hate on things because they can, or post in ignorance when it's easy to do. Honestly, I just ignore the, uh- "ill thought out" comments. Feedback is valuable to me, constructive criticisms too. "hurry up and make more you lazy fuck" (sort of posts) just get skimmed over, if I even bother reading them at all. If they can't take the time to write something thoughtful before posting, I can't be fucked to read or respond to it. They can scream into the unfeeling void if they want, i don't care.

Besides, those aren't players I'm making the game for anyhow, their opinions mean very, very little to me.

Just carry on what you're doing, I personally would prefer you take your time and continue the great work than rush it out...
There is a balance to be had, one that is tricky to do right. If I take too long, interest (both mine and the players) ebbs away. On my side, the longer I wait to do something, the less likely I am to do it. If I don't have both firm and realistic deadlines, then stuff just tends to sit forever.

That being said, the current pace is probably too fast, and behind the scenes we are evaluating some changes (to be announced soon~ish).

On a different note, are you planning on making an iOS version when Apple allows for sideloading apps?
Specifically planning? No. if it's easy to do, or renpy makes it a button I can click in the SDK, sure. But I'm not an apple user, I have no devices to test on. If it's a bunch of extra steps, unlikely.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
I wounder if it would be possible to add one last Kitty/Franks mom scene with her being pregnant and a fun sex pose before this epilouge is over. Doggy style could be good. But maybe something like mortica's towl scene pose would look best. Not sure. Just hopeful and posting.

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Progress Report #3 JAN 18 @ 14:20 UTC:
Part 5 - Is still on track for a Feb 5th release.

Part 6 - I've finished blocking part 6 and have started on some of the art. However the real news is that there is going to be a second delay in the project, specifically with part 6. It's original target was Apr 5th, which seems like a lot of time. But it is going to be pushed back until May 5th.

There are a few reasons for this, but the biggest ones are: I'm finding it both hard to get free time to work on the project, and when I do have time, hard to want to work on it. Again, it is so much more than I ever wanted to do for this, and a lot of it is stressful, instead of enjoyable.

Additionally, while the overall script is written, it still lacks some specific elements in some places. We want some more time to flesh those out, so that previous parts don't conflict, and properly set it all up.

From my side, the delay gives me more room to work. It isn't a break for me, I'll still be on site, and I'll still be working on the project, but at a slower pace. I'll still put out updates on things I think are worth sharing.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

As always, thanks for staying awesome!

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Progress Report #3 JAN 18 @ 14:20 UTC:
Part 5 - Is still on track for a Feb 5th release.

Part 6 - I've finished blocking part 6 and have started on some of the art. However the real news is that there is going to be a second delay in the project, specifically with part 6. It's original target was Apr 5th, which seems like a lot of time. But it is going to be pushed back until May 5th.

There are a few reasons for this, but the biggest ones are: I'm finding it both hard to get free time to work on the project, and when I do have time, hard to want to work on it. Again, it is so much more than I ever wanted to do for this, and a lot of it is stressful, instead of enjoyable.

Additionally, while the overall script is written, it still lacks some specific elements in some places. We want some more time to flesh those out, so that previous parts don't conflict, and properly set it all up.

From my side, the delay gives me more room to work. It isn't a break for me, I'll still be on site, and I'll still be working on the project, but at a slower pace. I'll still put out updates on things I think are worth sharing.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

As always, thanks for staying awesome!
do you think you could fit in that kitty idea I posted?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
do you think you could fit in that kitty idea I posted?
For the main ending, no. It's all written, no major changes, or additional characters at this point.

Epilogue isn't written yet, so I can't say what all will go there. But, it's a long ways off (if I can even manage it at all).

Specifically to Frank's mom, while this isn't a hard no, I'd say it's very, very unlikely that she gets any focus. Two big reasons are that: her story really isn't finished (it's hardly started), and I don't really care about side characters (which makes me not inclined to work on something I don't care about).

I'm not magic, there is only so much I can/want to make, and I have to decide where to spend my limited time.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
For the main ending, no. It's all written, no major changes, or additional characters at this point.

Epilogue isn't written yet, so I can't say what all will go there. But, it's a long ways off (if I can even manage it at all).

Specifically to Frank's mom, while this isn't a hard no, I'd say it's very, very unlikely that she gets any focus. Two big reasons are that: her story really isn't finished (it's hardly started), and I don't really care about side characters (which makes me not inclined to work on something I don't care about).

I'm not magic, there is only so much I can/want to make, and I have to decide where to spend my limited time.
Understood thank you for taking the time to reply to me.

4.90 star(s) 99 Votes