wildwolf88

Aug 29, 2019
Thx for the quick reply!
You are right! It isn't the correct text!
I don't know the chapter, but it happens quite at the beginning. As you can see at the pictures below.
The first one shows the dialog before it switches to Morty's room. After a few seconds the error screen shows up.

My system is in german. It says, that the program doesn't work right.
"The program doesn't work right because of a problem. The program will be closed, you will get informed if a solution is available."

RM1.jpg RM2.jpg

Reactions: ormuz_dev

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Thx for the quick reply!
You are right! It isn't the correct text!
I don't know the chapter, but it happens quite at the beginning. As you can see at the pictures below.
The first one shows the dialog before it switches to Morty's room. After a few seconds the error screen shows up.

My system is in german. It says, that the program doesn't work right.
"The program doesn't work right because of a problem. The program will be closed, you will get informed if a solution is available."

View attachment 2335103 View attachment 2335105
Ok, I see, well I make a few tests and I don't get this error , Do you download a compress version or from a torrent? , Because this versions are not uploaded from me or the admins of f95zone and this versions could be broken and/or have errors, if this is the case you should download the original version from the links that said WIN/LINUX on the top page.

EDIT (It just occurred to me that you might be running the wrong .exe, if your operating system is 32 bit you should run RMPCFC2.3-32.exe, In any case this is an error from windows and not from the game, I really like to help you more but I'm afraid that my knowledge goes this far because the only thing I can fix is the game. I wish I had been of more help, I'm sorry. )

Last edited:

wildwolf88

Aug 29, 2019
Ok, I see, well I make a few tests and I don't get this error , Do you download a compress version or from a torrent? , Because this versions are not uploaded from me or the admins of f95zone and this versions could be broken and/or have errors, if this is the case you should download the original version from the links that said WIN/LINUX on the top page.

EDIT (It just occurred to me that you might be running the wrong .exe, if your operating system is 32 bit you should run RMPCFC2.3-32.exe, In any case this is an error from windows and not from the game, I really like to help you more but I'm afraid that my knowledge goes this far because the only thing I can fix is the game. I wish I had been of more help, I'm sorry. )
Thx again for the quick respond! Yeah, I downloaded the compressed version! I'll give it a try with the original one, but I fear it has something to do with my windows ^^ My system is quite old xD

Thx and keep your work going! ;)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
wildwolf88 if the error continues, including the log.txt file in the main directory of the game (same level as the .exe files) can be very helpful for finding issues. Any errors that happen while the game is running should get dumped to the log file.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
RickAndMortyThePerviestCentralFiniteCurve-2.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Repreive

Oct 19, 2019
I don't really work with RenPy but here is a quick patch that seems to work that changes the names above the dialog window, though the text in the dialog text itself is hard-coded so would be a lot more work, at least is something. The dev could make it easier if used the variables instead
How do you apply this patch.rpy file doohickey?

Last edited:

Little_Cap

Nov 5, 2020
How do I get that scene? Ive been doing that part over and over, going to each room, and talking to everyone but cant seem to find it. All help is appreciated.

Reactions: dokodesuka
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes