ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
For something that's supposed to be the "Perviest" this is terribly vanilla. Closing off entire fetish paths; sterilizing the universe (or themselves? I stopped playing at that point)...really. I actually closed the game when I realized there was no chance of impregnation (even with Rick mentioning that the Dev could change it later). I don't even need to necessarily see the characters pregnant. Not even allowing me to imagine that the characters are getting incest pregnant is just...lame. All you had to do is say nothing at all; but instead you just killed the whole game for impregnation fetishists. Maybe the rest of the game got pervier, but up to that point it was pretty boring.

Good luck with the game. I'm sure it will appeal to some people; even if you're killing off fetish possibilities left, right, and central (see what I did there?).

If there are infinite realities, then any selection of universes have an equal number of universes on every side of them (an infinite number) and therefore all collections of universes are central.
Sorry you feel that way, the game is not closed to anything , I like to say more but I'll being spoiling some themes .

Hope you give it another try in the future, if not thanks for trying anyway.

Good week!

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Um. Hi there. I'm a little confused about your title? I know they on the show, but I always got the impression that there was only one of it? That's what makes it Central. It's the one that's in the middle of the... you know, the other ones. The Multiverse? If you had two or more finite curves, then by definition, all but one of them would be off-center.

Anyway, I went ahead and brainstormed some subtitles that I think work just as well. Feel free to use any of them:
  • The Perviest Finite Curve
  • A Pervy Finite Curve
  • Perverted Finite Curve
  • Central Finite Perv
  • Deviant Dimensions
  • Basically Season 5
I dunno, I think Rick & Morty: Central Finite Perv has a pretty good ring to it. It's more of an abstract pun than a description of a real thing that's supposed to be in the game's setting.

Also, mostly just for fun, here's a list of titles that are with character names interjected like how they do with episode titles on the show:

• Black EMortyelle
  • Morty the Virgin Nymph
  • AphRickdesia's Diary
  • The CheerleadRicks
  • The Devil in Miss Jessica
  • The Goldenfold Spot
  • Nothing PeRicksonal
  • Bethylon Rick
  • The UltRickmate Pleasure
  • Rick Velvet 3: A LesbiRick Odyssey
  • XConfessRicks
  • CabMortret Desire
  • PerspectRick
  • A Taste of Mort
  • A PerfRicked Ending
  • Hotel ErotRicka
  • Naked Came the StrangeRick
  • El Paso Bething Mort.
  • SensatRickal Janine
  • Sexual ChronRickles of a Smith Family
  • MissRick: A Lesbian Crime Morty
  • DangerRick Liaisons
  • The SubRickion of Emma Mortx
  • PiRicks
  • The Mortsession
  • The OpenRick of Morty Bethoven
  • Behind the Green Mort
  • Debbie Does DalRick
  • I am CuriRick (YelMort)

Anyway, good luck with your fan game.
Thanks for your feedback! However I don't have plans to change the title of the game .

I really like some suggestions for chapters names, maybe I use one or two

Good day!

Last edited:

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
How does this game differ from another way home?
Well, "Another way back home" is a re-doing in renpy from NIGHT MIRROR of the ORIGINAL game from FERDAFS: "R&M A way back home", so in that sense this game is all different to "Another way back home". (This is not a re-doing of any kind)

If you're refering to the FERDAFS game is also very different, the only elements that are the same is that Rick and Morty get's "trapped" in an erotic dimension/world/universe's .

Now if you're asking what elements could be "better" that the FERDAFS game, I really couldn't say (And really don't want to, I respect FERDAFS work a lot And comparing does not make much sense), Tastes are subjective and also I'm a fan of the FERDAFS game myself.

That said, it would be best to give it a chance, there is no better answer to your question than your own judgment.

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
In chapter 1 when Morty is getting out of bed and is going to take a bath on the Mac Version the game just freezes.

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
In chapter 1 when Morty is getting out of bed and is going to take a bath on the Mac Version the game just freezes.
I don't really have a way to test mac versions but some of my patreons use mac and don't have any issues with the game, If you dowloaded a compressed version of the game (in previous page someone post a compressed version) this trend to break games, download the normal version in the top page of the thread.

Pali

May 9, 2017
For something that's supposed to be the "Perviest" this is terribly vanilla. Closing off entire fetish paths; sterilizing the universe (or themselves? I stopped playing at that point)...really. I actually closed the game when I realized there was no chance of impregnation (even with Rick mentioning that the Dev could change it later). I don't even need to necessarily see the characters pregnant. Not even allowing me to imagine that the characters are getting incest pregnant is just...lame. All you had to do is say nothing at all; but instead you just killed the whole game for impregnation fetishists. Maybe the rest of the game got pervier, but up to that point it was pretty boring.

Good luck with the game. I'm sure it will appeal to some people; even if you're killing off fetish possibilities left, right, and central (see what I did there?).

If there are infinite realities, then any selection of universes have an equal number of universes on every side of them (an infinite number) and therefore all collections of universes are central.
I get our point.

On another note. :unsure: How small are the condoms this perviest curve? I mean Jerry was really, really, really a small bee. ;)

SweetChildOfMine

Jun 2, 2021
You can't replay scenes in the gallery that you didnt find in the game and the game is not telling you when you are missing a scene, so by doing main quest you can just jump over it and you kinda have to replay till you find those missing scenes. I literally had to replay first story just to open 1st scene, lol

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Why can't YOU make the patch?!!
Patreon rules are idiotic and even if I make the patch outside their plataform they have the right to suspend my patreon account... (This is stipulated in their terms and conditions.)

And okay, my account is not big and could be very hard that they come and check in here if I made a patch BUT if someone decide to report it to them (In my experience in internet there are some weird people with troll ideas that make this kind of stuff just because they can.) that I made one they will come and check it... So, better not to take the risk.

Fluffy Neko

Jan 27, 2022
Patreon rules are idiotic and even if I make the patch outside their plataform they have the right to suspend my patreon account... (This is stipulated in their terms and conditions.)

And okay, my account is not big and could be very hard that they come and check in here if I made a patch BUT if someone decide to report it to them (In my experience in internet there are some weird people with troll ideas that make this kind of stuff just because they can.) that I made one they will come and check it... So, better not to take the risk.
Sad, but now that you've washed your hands, I wouldn't mind some random internet user anonymously sending a patch file to moderators, if you catch my drift ;)

topher

Apr 21, 2017
I don't really work with RenPy but here is a quick patch that seems to work that changes the names above the dialog window, though the text in the dialog text itself is hard-coded so would be a lot more work, at least is something. The dev could make it easier if used the variables instead

Reactions: Belphegor007
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes