alcapone847

Dec 16, 2017
Played through and have 3 unseen gallery. Have to go back and see what I missed. Very fun. Good addition to R&M content. Needs to spend a bit more time on animations. Even other titles in the R&M multi-verse, where the 3D realism isn't a factor, are more engrossing and verisimilitudinous.

Llamamann

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Feb 26, 2018
Ok, so I gotta say:

You can't have a perviest central finite curve. You can't have an "anythingest" central finite curve.

"the definition of the Central Finite Curve has no set parameters; it's just wholly random and infinite therefore can be represented as a repeating, immeasurable shape modeled with a circle."

I don't care if you change it, just know its a contradiction in and of itself.

Reactions: ormuz_dev

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Ok, so I gotta say:

You can't have a perviest central finite curve. You can't have an "anythingest" central finite curve.

"the definition of the Central Finite Curve has no set parameters; it's just wholly random and infinite therefore can be represented as a repeating, immeasurable shape modeled with a circle."

Thanks for your opinion, I hope your definition didn't bother you enough to enjoy the game (if you already tried it).

Greetings and good week!

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Another damn good update... also, that loading screen looks familiar :sneaky:

Very much liking all the interactions with the different characters, I'm excited to see where you go next! Keep up the fantastic work!

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Ok, so I gotta say:

If something is finite then it is by definition not infinite.

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
2nd scene in the Pimp King section doesn't end the replay.
It brings player to the dining room instead, like it would on a normal play-trough.
There's still "End replay" option in the preferences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 9, 2022
Um. Hi there. I'm a little confused about your title? I know they on the show, but I always got the impression that there was only one of it? That's what makes it Central. It's the one that's in the middle of the... you know, the other ones. The Multiverse? If you had two or more finite curves, then by definition, all but one of them would be off-center.

Anyway, I went ahead and brainstormed some subtitles that I think work just as well. Feel free to use any of them:
  • The Perviest Finite Curve
  • A Pervy Finite Curve
  • Perverted Finite Curve
  • Central Finite Perv
  • Deviant Dimensions
  • Basically Season 5
I dunno, I think Rick & Morty: Central Finite Perv has a pretty good ring to it. It's more of an abstract pun than a description of a real thing that's supposed to be in the game's setting.

Also, mostly just for fun, here's a list of titles that are with character names interjected like how they do with episode titles on the show:

• Black EMortyelle
  • Morty the Virgin Nymph
  • AphRickdesia's Diary
  • The CheerleadRicks
  • The Devil in Miss Jessica
  • The Goldenfold Spot
  • Nothing PeRicksonal
  • Bethylon Rick
  • The UltRickmate Pleasure
  • Rick Velvet 3: A LesbiRick Odyssey
  • XConfessRicks
  • CabMortret Desire
  • PerspectRick
  • A Taste of Mort
  • A PerfRicked Ending
  • Hotel ErotRicka
  • Naked Came the StrangeRick
  • El Paso Bething Mort.
  • SensatRickal Janine
  • Sexual ChronRickles of a Smith Family
  • MissRick: A Lesbian Crime Morty
  • DangerRick Liaisons
  • The SubRickion of Emma Mortx
  • PiRicks
  • The Mortsession
  • The OpenRick of Morty Bethoven
  • Behind the Green Mort
  • Debbie Does DalRick
  • I am CuriRick (YelMort)

Anyway, good luck with your fan game.

Last edited:

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Quest log says talk to Jerry but I dont see Jerry anywhere? Is that a bug?

Well that was a facepalm moment, I had to click on the sliding glass doors in the living room. Leaving this here in case anyone else gets stuck in the future.

Last edited:

Elerneron

Game Developer
Aug 17, 2016
For something that's supposed to be the "Perviest" this is terribly vanilla. Closing off entire fetish paths; sterilizing the universe (or themselves? I stopped playing at that point)...really. I actually closed the game when I realized there was no chance of impregnation (even with Rick mentioning that the Dev could change it later). I don't even need to necessarily see the characters pregnant. Not even allowing me to imagine that the characters are getting incest pregnant is just...lame. All you had to do is say nothing at all; but instead you just killed the whole game for impregnation fetishists. Maybe the rest of the game got pervier, but up to that point it was pretty boring.

Good luck with the game. I'm sure it will appeal to some people; even if you're killing off fetish possibilities left, right, and central (see what I did there?).

Um. Hi there. I'm a little confused about your title? I know they on the show, but I always got the impression that there was only one of it? That's what makes it Central. It's the one that's in the middle of the... you know, the other ones. The Multiverse? If you had two or more finite curves, then by definition, all but one of them would be off-center.
If there are infinite realities, then any selection of universes have an equal number of universes on every side of them (an infinite number) and therefore all collections of universes are central.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes