pyr0w

Feb 19, 2018
I just don't understand how anyone can be right-handed in a world with computer mice...
Keyboard controls.
Touchpad using left-hand.
TV Remote in left-hand.

But seriously...at your computer?
I don't even eat at my PC. And I clean it at least every other weak.
Are you people using one of those keyboard condoms like they have in an auto-shop or something?

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
????? Are these not assets? I've seen them before in Rick and Morty a way back home and other games...
Having worked with the Unity game assets for now literally thousands of hours, I can pretty confidently say that I don't think any of the art used in this game came from there. Remember that the show is the main inspiration for both games. Since they both strive to be show accurate, many rooms, locations, and characters will look very similar, because they are attempting to match the show.

Is there something specifically that you are asking about?

villany

Dec 8, 2018
Really hope there will be at least a dialogue where Summer or Beth will say that they are pregnant with Morty's baby. There is little to no hope for it in Ferdafs game, so hope it will at least be realised here.

Reactions: WackedWu

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Win/Linux (350 MB/ ~82.1 MB) , (2.0)

Last edited:

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Do you only need 2.0 or should you play each part (pilot, chapter 1) in order?

2LAOD

Oct 19, 2018
Having worked with the Unity game assets for now literally thousands of hours, I can pretty confidently say that I don't think any of the art used in this game came from there. Remember that the show is the main inspiration for both games. Since they both strive to be show accurate, many rooms, locations, and characters will look very similar, because they are attempting to match the show.

Is there something specifically that you are asking about?
thanks this is the 1 thing I was really worried about

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes