Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Very enjoyable update, and really glad it's all in one game now (sort of) and that it has chapter select! But... it seems like the parts aren't connected? Finishing the Pilot still dumped me onto the main menu (and I assume The Beetrayal part 1 does the same). This feels a little odd, if you want them to be separate episodes, that is up to you, but maybe bringing the player to a continue menu would feel less jarring? (my personal preference would be to go right into the next segment (less button clicks), maybe with a title screen or something). But, up to you.

Also, at some point you might consider making the UI more uniform across the whole game (i.e. quest button only in the phone in the Pilot, but next to the phone in the other two chapters). And, again at some point, a replay gallery would also be great. Yes, some people will use it to skip plot, but that is there lose and a benefit for everyone else. Replays in Renpy are very easy.

The Tricia/Jerry event was unexpected, but I liked it. Not something I have really found elsewhere, and I enjoy new takes the most (vs re-treads of the same thing). Although I would love to see what Summer and Tricia get up to.

I am a little disappointed in the no pregnancy subplot, but very much understand why. I've teased it hard, but have yet to deliver on it (for numerous reasons). This is a good way to say "this isn't a thing coming soon", rather than stringing people along with a hope that might not manifest.

Overall, still liking it, still want more! Keep up the great work!

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
The title alone leads me to suspect the author has a better understanding of Rick & Morty than I do, and I understand it just well enough to find that hilarious in and of itself. I'll check this out soon, but I can already guess that I'll be clamoring for me in no time. Well played.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
I tried this, but just couldn't get over the apparent removal of the family ties from the source material. Presumably this is an attempt to adhere to Patreon rules, but I feel this needs an incest patch with a rather extensive rewrite (just based from what's at the start).

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Don't worry about it. Let's just say the author is wisely being overly cautious thanks to potentially using or not using some funding platforms that may or may not exist with multiple sticks up its arse.

I tried this, but just couldn't get over the apparent removal of the family ties from the source material. Presumably this is an attempt to adhere to Patreon rules, but I feel this needs an incest patch with a rather extensive rewrite (just based from what's at the start).
I mean, technically they didn't, but I guess that really depends on your perspective of the multiverse and the problem of there being infinite copies of yourself. Have you seen the new episode? Basically no one is actually directly related to each other.

Reactions: FenrisGray

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
What is wrong with this game?
Why do you need to wait some 3-4s seconds between clicking something and Events playing? Eg: clicking on a Table (empty btw)

After the wait then event starts, then it plays normally. Even if the "event" is clicking on a 1-sentence-scene. You wait every time.
So I go into a room, click sb/sth and freeze-wait 4s for a dialogue to start.

For a renpy game, this is unexpected.
I've even moved the folder to SSD drive and the same. This is bad coding.

Last edited:

Shark_inA-chiar

Sep 22, 2020
In the genre description are more tags, I don't know why in the title tags doesn't appear the rest of the tags. (Maybe it's me that don't know how to edit them)
Yes it does sound weird hearing Morty calling Beth Beth even if you have a passing knowledge about Rick and Morty you know Beth is his mother. It because of Patreon and ther incest ban that it not in the game

Reactions: viclog1

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Rick and Morty - The Perviest Central Finite Curve [v2.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 150mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Reactions: sane Andrew

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
ormuz89
Another very good update, I'm really digging this game a lot! I really like that each chapter now flows into the next (sort of auto play), instead of going back to the main menu (or being separate games, I'm really glad you didn't stick with that). A suggestion for this though, maybe put credits after each (instead of just at the end) to make them feel more episode like? (and give those patreons some love? sort of a record of support and, again more episode like)

Love that you put in a gallery! I think that is a very import Renpy feature to use, as a LOT of people love the easy access of replaying their favorite scenes (instead of having pages and pages of saves). I would also suggest including either an unlock button for it or a hint feature to give people an idea of where the missing scene is and how to open it (personally I'd prefer unlock... but I mean, I can always just dig into the code and manually do it).

The Summer/Tricia scene at the start was by far my favorite (although, this update had a lot of great scenes)! Also, (I tend to replay each update from the start) I just found the CHUD line which I had missed previously and that made me laugh pretty hard. Animations and art continue to be very enjoyable for me and I really like where the story is heading. Keep up the fantastic work and can't wait to see where you go next!

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes