Sensake

Jan 11, 2022
Unfortunately I can't get it to open in joiplay loading screen comes up for about two seconds then closes itself. Any tips on what could be wrong?

Draco0xd

Sep 16, 2023
Someone knows where I can find a guide? I haven't been able to find the fourth escene of chapter two season one, between beth footjob and summer footjob. I think it might be about repairing Gwendolyn, but I haven't found a way to do it., and the last one of the third chapter. I think it might be a bug. It seems to be the scene where you fuck beth right after talking with the pimp king. Summer scene is there but not that one. So it might be. I play the android version btw. Thanks for any help you can provide.

Last edited:

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
I haven't been able to find the fourth escene of chapter two season one, between beth footjob and summer footjob.
Right after the scene with Summer (footjob/buttjob) you will be in the quest: "go for water" instead of going straight to the kitchen go to Beth's room and this will trigger the scene (I put them in the wrong order in the gallery, I understand it's confusing, I'll fix it in the next update)

and the last one of the third chapter. I think it might be a bug. It seems to be the scene where you fuck beth right after talking with the pimp king. Summer scene is there but not that one.
The last scene of the third chapter is, in fact, Beth's scene, you just have to go to Beth's room and click on her (all this is after the matter with the meesex's, you will be in the quest: "check beth and summer's room", (in this quest are the scenes of Summer and Beth and if before checking the rooms you go to the living room and click on the blue sofa a scene of the interdimensional glasses will appear)
There doesn't seem to be any bug here, I downloaded part 1 of season one for android from the main page and the scenes appeared correctly.

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
Hello everyone!

Just to let you all know some bad news... Patreon has deactivated my account (I'm not really surprised), given the ambiguous and inconsistent way they handle their "profile reviews" it was to be expected. I have appealed the decision but I honestly think it will be useless.

For now I've decided to create a profile on subscribestar but there you first have to wait for your profile to be approved and anyone here who knows anything about subscribestar will know that that can take anywhere from 1 week to 1 year... (That's why I hadn't created a profile there.)

Anyway I'll keep working on the game for at least two more chapters (chapters 3 and 4) and at some point this month I'll update part 3 of chapter 2 here, after that and depending on what happens (whether patreon by some miracle gives me my account back or subscribestar by another miracle approves my creator profile) I'll decide the pace at which I'll work on this game, I enjoy making the chapters but it takes time and work and losing the small economic incentive is discouraging...

But I won't stop doing it! Maybe the update time will just be a little slower from now on.

If anyone has any advice or knows of any other platforms (like patreon or subscribestar) I'm all ears!

As always I appreciate your patience and keep up the awesomeness!

Cheers!

Borisjhonson

Oct 6, 2022
Hello everyone!

Just to let you all know some bad news... Patreon has deactivated my account (I'm not really surprised), given the ambiguous and inconsistent way they handle their "profile reviews" it was to be expected. I have appealed the decision but I honestly think it will be useless.

For now I've decided to create a profile on subscribestar but there you first have to wait for your profile to be approved and anyone here who knows anything about subscribestar will know that that can take anywhere from 1 week to 1 year... (That's why I hadn't created a profile there.)

Anyway I'll keep working on the game for at least two more chapters (chapters 3 and 4) and at some point this month I'll update part 3 of chapter 2 here, after that and depending on what happens (whether patreon by some miracle gives me my account back or subscribestar by another miracle approves my creator profile) I'll decide the pace at which I'll work on this game, I enjoy making the chapters but it takes time and work and losing the small economic incentive is discouraging...

But I won't stop doing it! Maybe the update time will just be a little slower from now on.

If anyone has any advice or knows of any other platforms (like patreon or subscribestar) I'm all ears!

Cheers!
Boosty

Reactions: ormuz_dev

Ntrsugar

Dec 27, 2020
Hello everyone!

Cheers!
All the best bro.
Wish you luck.

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
please tell me how can l get this sence
Mispellings aside, yeah, how to unlock this one? Is it one of the out-of-order scenes?
I honestly don't remember why I made that scene so hard to find, but well, it's a Summer scene and you find it this way:

You'll find yourself in the fourth quest "Check the room's" and regardless of whether you check Summer's room or Beth's (the order doesn't matter) choose the "Yes" option to the question. Afterwards, you'll be on the quest "Watch T.V." but instead of clicking on Rick, go back to Summer's room and you'll find the scene.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
RickAndMortyThePerviestCentralFiniteCurve-3.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LfkCn

Apr 20, 2023
Hello everyone!

Cheers!
I hope you don't lose motivation. This game is pretty good.

AnthonyBourdaNW

Dec 5, 2021
I used to think this was a shitty alternative to that one other Rick and Morty game, away from home or something. This latest update definitely just proved to me this is either on par or better. Shit had me bricked!

Delcore

Apr 20, 2020
Yes, there is a incest patch. It was posted here by me around month or two ago. It's not ideal but works good enough. I think referencing the patch from the main game page would be useful. "Beth" instead of "Mom" is really annoying.
how do i install this?

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
View attachment 3243168

Overview:
HELLO EVERYONE!
This is my first Visual Novel and Im happy to finally shared it with you

"THE PERVIEST CENTRAL FINITE CURVE" is a sexual parody Visual Novel based on Rick and Morty. You play as Morty, who due to a disaster, he and Rick are trapped far from their dimensions in a place where they can unexpectedly indulge their sickest thoughts....

This visual novel will be made in chapters (From v2.0 onwards all the chapters are in one game)

Hope you like it!​

Thread Updated: 2024-08-23
Release Date: 2024-08-23
Developer: Ormuz_dev -
Censored: No
Version: 3.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Android (Season 2): - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Season 1 (seasons separated only for android)

Android (Season 1 Ch.1-5): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android (Season 1 Ch.6-10): MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Gallery Unlocker*,

(ANDROID PORT NOT PROPERLY TESTED, IT MAY FAIL)
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3243184 View attachment 3243185 View attachment 3243186 View attachment 3243187 View attachment 3243188 View attachment 3243189
View attachment 3243190 View attachment 3243191 View attachment 3243192 View attachment 3243193 View attachment 3243194 View attachment 3243195
I love this shit here!!!!

Vreejack

Oct 7, 2018
Why is Windows Defender blocking this? It's just frikken Ren'py loading data files, right? Or is something weird going on?

It was just warning me that it did not recognize the program. *Facepalm*

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes