pdegree122

Sep 8, 2019
Hello everyone!

Just to let you all know some bad news... Patreon has deactivated my account (I'm not really surprised), given the ambiguous and inconsistent way they handle their "profile reviews" it was to be expected. I have appealed the decision but I honestly think it will be useless.

For now I've decided to create a profile on subscribestar but there you first have to wait for your profile to be approved and anyone here who knows anything about subscribestar will know that that can take anywhere from 1 week to 1 year... (That's why I hadn't created a profile there.)

Anyway I'll keep working on the game for at least two more chapters (chapters 3 and 4) and at some point this month I'll update part 3 of chapter 2 here, after that and depending on what happens (whether patreon by some miracle gives me my account back or subscribestar by another miracle approves my creator profile) I'll decide the pace at which I'll work on this game, I enjoy making the chapters but it takes time and work and losing the small economic incentive is discouraging...

But I won't stop doing it! Maybe the update time will just be a little slower from now on.

If anyone has any advice or knows of any other platforms (like patreon or subscribestar) I'm all ears!

As always I appreciate your patience and keep up the awesomeness!

Cheers!
That's sad news. Do you at least have a buymeacoffee or gumroad or something so we can drop you a fiver until then?

ormuz_dev

Game Developer
Mar 4, 2019
That's sad news. Do you at least have a buymeacoffee or gumroad or something so we can drop you a fiver until then?
In fact, 'buymeacoffe' has completely gone off my radar. I already made an account, but reading their rules I see that they don't allow content on this topic, so I'm confused since I've been browsing this forum and I see many creators with an account there...

Does anyone here have more information on this? It would be very helpful and I thank you in advance!

4.00 star(s) 12 Votes