aaa123098

Jan 19, 2022
how can i save like i can save but when i quit the game and open it agian my save file is disappear pls help me fix it.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
aaa123098 What you describe sounds a lot like the system not letting the game write to the save folder. Put the game into another folder, with shorter path, and do not keep it in a system-related folder (Desktop, for example, is one).

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
TheUberstuff Awkward Moment incoming: when an area is selected, the window has to scroll through quests available for that area. :rolleyes:

Ritsujin

May 30, 2018
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, someone translated this?
LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:
Send love to Australorph, fellas. :love::PogChamp:

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
TheUberstuff Awkward Moment incoming: when an area is selected, the window has to scroll through quests available for that area. :rolleyes:
I thank you for letting me know. Its not awkward for me because people miss things. Is it awkward for you to be a kind person and let people know?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tsugumi

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
I'm too stupid to understand the orc kids quest. why can't I get any semen from them?
Because the kids spawn in the top right cell (and maybe the cell before it), whilst you are probably simply being me and thinking the orcs at the entrance are it because of their brightly-colored armor and are bugged, forgetting to check their name simply to realize that they are "Orc Shock Squad", not "Orc Kids". :whistle:

Reactions: hippopotamuus
4.00 star(s) 42 Votes