f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Up your skill with the Learn Skills after doing Quests, you can redo to get rewards that you need for upgrades.
Check the store for equipment.
Each Enemy has a small icon noting its weakness, use those to select attacks.

I had just been doing quests, and tentacle armor was not a problem, just have to remember to raise skills.
Since you seem experienced with this game, may I ask how much tentacle content there is? Any pregnancy?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Since you seem experienced with this game, may I ask how much tentacle content there is? Any pregnancy?
No pregnancy that I recall, most of the tentacle scenes were from moving the maps and are quick scenes of the tentacles touching the MC and increasing lust. There might be one or two battle animations during boss battles. Most of what you are going to see are battle sex poses, there isn't much in the way of story scenes.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
No pregnancy that I recall, most of the tentacle scenes were from moving the maps and are quick scenes of the tentacles touching the MC and increasing lust. There might be one or two battle animations during boss battles. Most of what you are going to see are battle sex poses, there isn't much in the way of story scenes.
Thanks for your reply. And I assume no tentacle-like parasites either?

4.00 star(s) 42 Votes