aaa123098

Jan 19, 2022
aaa123098 What you describe sounds a lot like the system not letting the game write to the save folder. Put the game into another folder, with shorter path, and do not keep it in a system-related folder (Desktop, for example, is one).
im using breezip to extract the rar file maybe its because this application or not. if it is can u recommend me some application to extract rar file please thank you

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
aaa123098 My go-to archive unpacker is 7-Zip. I would be surprised if the issue were to turn out to be the extraction, though.

Australorph

Aug 31, 2017
Someone on ULMF pointed out a mistake with an ability name & an overflowing line. You're probably past the line if you've played much at all, but I didn't want to just leave it. Drag the "www" folder in this zip into the game directory and replace to fix these issues.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
Darklasord33 Assuming are , which they probably are, since the instance is generated specifically for the quest you activate.

Throughout the game, most cells in the area have one gathering spot, a few have two. "Keep looking" is kind of the best advice you can get if the spots with quest items are NOT fixed.

Reactions: Asmit
Nov 12, 2020
Does this game need to be extracted with Japanese encoding? Trying to play via joiplay and keep getting audio not found errors whenever I enter a fight

Apr 21, 2020
Darklasord33 Assuming are , which they probably are, since the instance is generated specifically for the quest you activate.

Throughout the game, most cells in the area have one gathering spot, a few have two. "Keep looking" is kind of the best advice you can get if the spots with quest items are NOT fixed.
have been doing quest 5 for 30 minute.
can't find the 3rd spot for gathering.
quest stuck at 2/3 tentacle gathered.

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
@Cuhulu Put simply:

1. To gather the quest items, you need to have gone to the area using that specific quest. If you grab another quest for that area, those items do NOT spawn.
2. Harvest every spot in every cell - the game is scripted to let you gather the necessary amount in one run.

Keep looking.

Onishirayuki

Jun 27, 2019
Excuse me OP.
I have a compressed version of this games.
Original from OP 432MB .rar to 98MB .7z ,178 MB extracted.
Compressed With: UAGC
Audio: 70%

Thankyou.

Reactions: Fakecrash

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Anyone who can guide me on what each stat does and exactly how combat works? i'm at stage 2 and had a real hard time fighting the tentacle armor.

Almost nothing is explained. Also, are there defeat scenes?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Anyone who can guide me on what each stat does and exactly how combat works? i'm at stage 2 and had a real hard time fighting the tentacle armor.

Almost nothing is explained. Also, are there defeat scenes?
Up your skill with the Learn Skills after doing Quests, you can redo to get rewards that you need for upgrades.
Check the store for equipment.
Each Enemy has a small icon noting its weakness, use those to select attacks.

I had just been doing quests, and tentacle armor was not a problem, just have to remember to raise skills.

Reactions: Nerro
4.00 star(s) 42 Votes