Unity Completed Riding to Bounce City [Final] [JaezX]

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Genjimcree123

Nov 24, 2020
I'd like the code or uncensored as much as everyone else but since thats not an option how do I transfer my save from the previous build?

Sodudeme

Jul 8, 2018
I don't know if the dev's gonna check this, because I can get why they'd dislike a piracy site, but the game is way too grindy for what it is. Like, with the stripping mechanic, each step shouldn't be specific to a camera angle, it makes no sense. "You took off my shirt, but only when you're looking at me from the front". Ridiculous. Either have less "outfits" or make each one actually different. Like, maybe instead of just taking off their shirt again for the other cameras, you start adding more toys? Like an egg vibe or a plug or something. Looking at some of them, I think the idea is kinda present, it's just backwards. Like, instead of adding toys, they got rid of them? The way it is now is extra frustrating since you have to repeat the grind for each costume. You have to takef of the same piece of clothing of twice, three or four times, for each character. Then the boss fights at the end of each day kinda suck, because you don't get anything for doing them. Like, the game gets harder, AND you can't collect coins or collectibles? Trash. I'd say, change the animation up during the boss fight, make them actively bounce on it (or have it actually thrust more visibly) instead of just kind of sitting there. Then make the boss give you a good amount of coins once you finish, maybe like 50 or 100. Doesn't have to be anough to get anything, just enough to make the effort and extra difficulty worth it.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Save, anyone?

It's located at %APPDATA%\LocalLow\Trigon Fan\Riding to Bounce City\

It's an encrypted JSON file so if you unlocked everything, please share.

Reactions: LarryF

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Overwrite your save on:
%APPDATA%\LocalLow\Trigon Fan\Riding to Bounce City\
with player.json form download link.
Unlocks all (including patreon stuff)

Works for me on version 0.6.2c
Thanks bro. Ain't no way I'd waste more than 5 minutes on a game this cringe. The art's good but holy shit is the rest awful.

Especially the voice acting. I mean... The actress is fine, she's actually pretty decent.

It's the lines she says and the intro stories. Jesus.

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes