Unity Completed Riding to Bounce City [Final] [JaezX]

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

SerketCity

Jun 4, 2018
Sometimes, when I play the game, it loads up very blurry and low-res. Occasionally, it fixes itself when I get into the game, becoming sharp and clear as day, but not every time. Do you guys know of anything that might be causing this?

lead118

Dec 8, 2017
I'm surprised anyone can play this without getting motion sick. I honestly had to stop and go lay down. My head was spinning.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Eh, depends on the person. I myself for example can't play much of Vampire Survivors without suffering Vertigo for some reason.

simonlins

Nov 20, 2022
重大更新
發表時間
2月16日 週五

Hey there! Long time no see! Have you missed us? Well, we've missed you too! Get ready to dive back into the excitement with the latest update to our game. Download it now and embark on thrilling new adventures.

New Character: CherryRuby

Meet CherryRuby, the newest addition to our roster! Plus, did you know? CherryRuby is the avatar of the voice actress who brought to life, Lisa and Haley.

New Stage: Factory

Explore the depths of the Factory stage, where gears turn and machinery hums. Uncover its secrets as you navigate through its labyrinthine corridors. But what lies at the end of the factory? Prepare yourself for a surprise that will take your breath away!

New Translations:
Our game interface and subtitles are now available in Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, French, Italian, and Portuguese.

New Game Mode:

Take a break from the challenges of the other modes and enjoy a new special experience just for you.

New DLC: Babydolls set A

2024年2月16日
加入購物車
NT$ 82.00
Riding to Bounce City - Babydoll set A

Dress to impress with our latest DLC, featuring special costumes for Jeanne, Eve, and CherryRuby. Stand out in those intimate moments with these unique Babydolls.

Discount on All DLCs
For a limited time, enjoy a discount on all ! Remove censorship and customize your gameplay with special costumes for your favorite characters.

Join Our Community
Your feedback helps shape the future of our game! Join our and share your thoughts with us.
Thanks,

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes