Unity Completed Riding to Bounce City [Final] [JaezX]

2.00 star(s) 9 Votes

bdog1055

Nov 17, 2020
can some one please remove Completed and final from this because it is not finish yet it on ver-0.6.3

StapleComm

Apr 24, 2020
I don't know if the dev's gonna check this, because I can get why they'd dislike a piracy site, but the game is way too grindy for what it is. Like, with the stripping mechanic, each step shouldn't be specific to a camera angle, it makes no sense. "You took off my shirt, but only when you're looking at me from the front". Ridiculous. Either have less "outfits" or make each one actually different. Like, maybe instead of just taking off their shirt again for the other cameras, you start adding more toys? Like an egg vibe or a plug or something. Looking at some of them, I think the idea is kinda present, it's just backwards. Like, instead of adding toys, they got rid of them? The way it is now is extra frustrating since you have to repeat the grind for each costume. You have to takef of the same piece of clothing of twice, three or four times, for each character. Then the boss fights at the end of each day kinda suck, because you don't get anything for doing them. Like, the game gets harder, AND you can't collect coins or collectibles? Trash. I'd say, change the animation up during the boss fight, make them actively bounce on it (or have it actually thrust more visibly) instead of just kind of sitting there. Then make the boss give you a good amount of coins once you finish, maybe like 50 or 100. Doesn't have to be anough to get anything, just enough to make the effort and extra difficulty worth it.
It's on purpose, because... 5$ patreon subscription let's you skip the whole game and unlock everything. The game itself is... ok, but that's kinda scummy

ekopsej

Sep 5, 2018
Is there a way to turn the voice up to a hearable level without making the car honks deafening?

kdaniel111

Jun 27, 2022
Game is strange but i like the art style. In this case I ask : IS THERE ANY WAY TO PROGRESS FASTER ?! I mean, this 'coins' are very slow to achieve and I do not want to play that long to unlock everything. Is there any cheat for this :)?

Samuel56431

Aug 27, 2021

Overview:
Suzy wants to go out for a ride with her little friend, and what better place to hang out than Bounce City!​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-19
Release Date: 2022-09-22
Developer: JaezX - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1432903 View attachment 1432904 View attachment 2179678 View attachment 2179679 View attachment 2179680 View attachment 2179681
Do you have the new version?

Reactions: blue6316316
2.00 star(s) 9 Votes