• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Good start. Though I agree with another poster on here who said perhaps too many characters are being introduced at once. And not quite sure who is supposed to get into a relationship with who yet. So not quite sure where this is going.

But will keep track of the progress. Good start but just needs a little bit of polishing here and there.

LulluDev

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
Good start. Though I agree with another poster on here who said perhaps too many characters are being introduced at once. And not quite sure who is supposed to get into a relationship with who yet. So not quite sure where this is going.

But will keep track of the progress. Good start but just needs a little bit of polishing here and there.
thank you very much for the feedback!!! the premise is to introduce too many characters so no one knows who or what will happen to whom. Of course, my project is a long one, so I will make sure to give everyone personality and life

Reactions: ZUBiDAM

LulluDev

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
Ah I see, so it is Netorare then.

Might I suggest once you get thread control, or by asking BaasB to add it as a planned tag under genre. Since people may not check dev notes as it looks relatively "Safe" so to speak for those who would avoid it. (and you wouldn't want unnecessary drama)
you're right, if I could I would like to hide that it is NTR to present everything in a more fluid way, but with an adult game this is not possible, if the people who burn and kick netorare liked my story, at plot time I would be humiliated lol

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
What is the plot about? Brother falling in love with his sister but he watches as his sister gets a boyfriend, gets fucked, and cuck fap to it? Is the brother gonna try to seduce or rape his sister?

Reactions: Angelcrush

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
you're right, if I could I would like to hide that it is NTR to present everything in a more fluid way, but with an adult game this is not possible, if the people who burn and kick netorare liked my story, at plot time I would be humiliated lol
Don hide it be clear what type of game this is people tend to get mad when is deceived take a look a lust of joy game for example

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyPerfectSister-0.0.1d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Well yeah... they would be humiliated as well for being lied to and deceived :|

So you don't hide major things like genre from people for that very reason, since you would in essence be scamming them (especially if they gave money).

Not to imply you have done so tho given you have mentioned it already, so I doubt anyone would support your patreon without knowing full well what it is.
Reason I mentioning it is because it has been done so in recent months by a dev that even went as far to claim they would never add it, and then did. So it is quite the touchy subject for some.
Hence my suggested cautionary measures.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
So is the NTR (netorare) unavoidable? I prefer to know it becouse if so, I'm not going to be interested in the game.

LulluDev

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
Ahh I see, a man of culture.

+1 for a future Mother game but I will also give this one a try in the future.
thanks for sharing dev!
I apologize for not being focused on your main taste, but I would at least like to let you know that the MC's mother will appear in the course of the game in the future, if that at least makes you a little happier :giggle:

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes