Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
I won't say too much to avoid spoilers, but I guarantee you that the ending of my game will not be the conventional "The protagonist was left alone crying and jerking off sadly in his room" ending.
I particularly like NTR, but I don't feel any desire to make my protagonist suffer and just cry all game long, or to enjoy being betrayed and get turned on by it
Isn this the point of NTR ? also when are you going to tag the game whit the netorare tag ?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I won't say too much to avoid spoilers, but I guarantee you that the ending of my game will not be the conventional "The protagonist was left alone crying and jerking off sadly in his room" ending.
I particularly like NTR, but I don't feel any desire to make my protagonist suffer and just cry all game long, or to enjoy being betrayed and get turned on by it
I'm not sure how you want to do things, but I'm guessing that your player base (NTR fans) might prefer the typical NTR ending. Actually anyone who doesn't like the NTR is not going to play the game no matter how much the MC evolves or the ending you implement. In any case, since I'm in this second group, I can't really say if NTR fans will like what you're trying to do or not, but from what I've read, they're more in favor of endings where the MC lives a miserable life.

ryuahr123

Oct 30, 2019
I'm not sure how you want to do things, but I'm guessing that your player base (NTR fans) might prefer the typical NTR ending. Actually anyone who doesn't like the NTR is not going to play the game no matter how much the MC evolves or the ending you implement. In any case, since I'm in this second group, I can't really say if NTR fans will like what you're trying to do or not, but from what I've read, they're more in favor of endings where the MC lives a miserable life.
In my opinion. MC that has control over story and do this bc he wants not bc he is forced or manipulated is way better than unrelistically dumb braindead thing, like when scenario like that happens where MC is so weak that he cant even say one word or he pretend to be completlly blind is huge turn off as for me lol

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
So would you say you are going for a Netorase game instead of Netorare, then?

Reactions: bluerubber

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
In my opinion. MC that has control over story and do this bc he wants not bc he is forced or manipulated is way better than unrelistically dumb braindead thing, like when scenario like that happens where MC is so weak that he cant even say one word or he pretend to be completlly blind is huge turn off as for me lol
I only like it if the only one who has sex (on screen or off) with the LIs is the MC, and if he is also the only one who has a romantic relationship with them.

So it's certainly that I don't care too much about how whatever the Dev has decided to include is implemented.

Reactions: Faxe10%

NTR guy

Nov 30, 2022
it's not a cuddly love story between siblings or anything like that
Oh my!

I'm happy to see that, not all NTR fans enjoy hard NTR or terrible endings (or at least not all the time), poor MCs deserves to move on from time to time, or get the girl back, hmm yes, a special netori surprise is always welcomed.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My Perfect Sister [v0.1.1c] [LulluDev]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
May 7, 2018
I'm seeing a lot of what it's not and not much of what it actually is, besides some kind of ntr. If its not corruption im not inclined, and no lesbian, but hey you want it to not be braindead grey mush ntr like so many others so thats positive.

I am tired of koikatsu engine so I need to know whats supposed to be going on. I guess ill check this out later when theres some reviews that actually say who the characters are and with what personalities.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Hi LulluDev

Well, first I must say that the Incest tag caught my attention, but after reading comments,dev notes and seeing that it is an ntr game, I have no interest in it, but I am commenting for the following:

Dev a doubt and perhaps a warning, the MC is going to have a sexual relationship with the sister? If not, the tag is misleading (calling her sister or her calling him brother is not incest), and if it happens that they are going to be in a relationship, you should start thinking about changing the title or making a Patch, because you won't survive on Patreon....

Picsart_23-01-17_18-53-34-406.jpg

Good luck.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyPerfectSister-0.1.1c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LulluDev

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2018
Almost everyone in this thread is either dunking on NTR or giving unsolicited advice to the dev when they mentioned having already written the entire story. I'm a little heartbroken for them tbh. You do you, dev, fuck the haters.
I don't care about negative comments, critics are welcome, but hate just for hate of NTR doesn't bother me, the feedback I've been getting with the game on patreon, here and on discord are very positive, so I'm very encouraged and excited to continue my projects. :love:

2.70 star(s) 13 Votes