bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I'm not sure how you want to do things, but I'm guessing that your player base (NTR fans) might prefer the typical NTR ending. Actually anyone who doesn't like the NTR is not going to play the game no matter how much the MC evolves or the ending you implement. In any case, since I'm in this second group, I can't really say if NTR fans will like what you're trying to do or not, but from what I've read, they're more in favor of endings where the MC lives a miserable life.

As an NTR whore, I can't vouch for anything you said here... at all.

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
this game seems to be is a bit similar to king of summer, there isn't a clear antagonist so far, you can see the thoughts of pretty much everyone, in a classic ntr you usually can't see the antagonist pov.
there are a bunch of male characters and even more female characters.
i won't spoil but the relationships between characters are very dynamic, the mc is also very social and loved by others
despite that, ntr seems to be the main focus.

Reactions: Dimmuborrgir

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
It's always funny to me when people consider the MC getting NTR'd by their own sister or mother, you do realize YOU are the pervy MC in these types of situations right? And judging by the preview upskirt picks, the MC is a perv haha. I guess I'll just never understand why people might get triggered when a game features a close relative having sex with someone that isn't the related MC. See a therapist maybe? haha. Anyways, I'm one to talk, I like these types of games.
NTR doesn't need to involve someone the MC is involved with or romantically interested in. The idea of a relative being stolen doesn't necessarily need to come from a perspective of the MC being sexually attracted to them. It could just be that they love their relative in a normal way, but someone comes in and "corrupts" their mind so much that the relative stops loving the MC because all they care about is having sex with the antagonist. Like, a mother could start neglecting taking care of the MC, or a sister could stop spending time with the MC (or protecting him). That's a common theme in the NTR trope.

In this case, yes, the MC does have an unhealthy attraction toward his sister, so it follows the typical stolen love interest NTR trope. But I am curious how this story is going to turn out. Unlike many NTR stories (too many, imo), the MC isn't an unpopular loser. He is very popular, and even though he's not well-endowed, the few sexual interactions some of the girls have had with him have been positive. The first negative interaction actually came in this last update, from an unlikely source, and that could lead to some soul-crushing NTR events in the future.

But yea, I'm not quite sure what to expect. I have a feeling it's not going to be a "happy" ending, but it's not gonna be soul crushing ending either. I'm leaning toward it being a "real" ending. Some heartbreak happens, but the MC eventually grows from it and moves on. That's just my theory, though. I could be way off.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
NTR doesn't need to involve someone the MC is involved with or romantically interested in. The idea of a relative being stolen doesn't necessarily need to come from a perspective of the MC being sexually attracted to them. It could just be that they love their relative in a normal way, but someone comes in and "corrupts" their mind so much that the relative stops loving the MC because all they care about is having sex with the antagonist. Like, a mother could start neglecting taking care of the MC, or a sister could stop spending time with the MC (or protecting him). That's a common theme in the NTR trope.
I agree in its purest and traditional form that is all true, but unfortunately, it's mostly the case of the impure form around these places. And those are the common situations I refer to in this case. The ones that you mentioned at least have a foundation in reality, but those concepts have long ago been perverted and altered to the new 'normal'. It's likely still more common in original form in Japanese based content, but even that isn't as often anymore.

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
My Perfect Sister v0.1.3b Compressed

Win 1.3 GB/291 MB :

P.S: Not Included Mac and Android versions ;) (Packed With 7zip)

This Compression is Unofficial and Can breake your game

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyPerfectSister-0.1.3b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
You can enlighten us, but unless it's about the MC stealing other guys' girlfriends, I doubt I'd be interested.
BSS would roughly translate to "but I liked her first".
Basically you like a girl, you tell your buddy about it and he goes and seduces, rapes, blackmails or otherwise corrupts her before you get a chance. It's pretty similar to netorare but imo it's more like a cousin to it than an actual variant since there's no actual stealing going on since it's predicated on a non relationship with the heroine.
Either way, pretty sure you wouldn't like it lol

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
BSS would roughly translate to "but I liked her first".
Basically you like a girl, you tell your buddy about it and he goes and seduces, rapes, blackmails or otherwise corrupts her before you get a chance. It's pretty similar to netorare but imo it's more like a cousin to it than an actual variant since there's no actual stealing going on since it's predicated on a non relationship with the heroine.
Either way, pretty sure you wouldn't like it lol
Yes, as you say I don't like it

alex211

May 6, 2017
Okay so basically without reading more than a few lines of text and going based off of what I've seen skipping through 99% of it and from what I've seen in the description. This is the kind of NTR it is (for those of you wondering like I was):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Angelcrush
2.70 star(s) 13 Votes