Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
nope, it's a NTR game.
Explain to me more, because just NTR being present can also be a bit vague. It seems that there are multiple girls. Do ALL of them get NTR'd at one point or another? Because maybe not all of them are romance options, maybe NTR just means that other dudes in the game have sex, maybe NTR means that SOME romance options get NTR'd etc.

Edit: Ok, I just played through the game quickly because I wanted to check. Everybody is just a hoe, including MC, everybody just fucks everybody, so there is not really any.. weight to the NTR.

Last edited:

thingendless

Jul 2, 2022
Another good update. And we got action with Jin and his Sister which is great. Looking forward to more developments with Shizuka and keep up the good work. :love:

MogwaiKupo

May 14, 2017
How stupid is our MC, I know it's NTR so stupidity has to move the plot, but if he's so uppity about his Sister why doesn't it occur to him to report the teacher to the police. Doesn't matter that Rie's 18, Saito is still in a position of power therefore it's statutory. Rie's not exactly subtle so recording her admitting it wouldn't be to hard.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MyPerfectSister-0.1.5b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.90 star(s) 14 Votes