melantha

Jan 21, 2019
I really like it! Kanna best girl ♥
I believe current release showed enough, and leave hints for us to imagine what could happen.
Though there are points where text quality can be improved.
I do like NTR and this has just enough mix of it.

Now subscribed to patreon. Looking forward to future updates ♥

MahBogus

Nov 18, 2019
This story really feels like a highschool, romance anime from the early 2000s. Best of luck with future updates!

Reactions: LulluDev

polaco

Mar 16, 2017
It seems very interesting, I just wish it wasn't so linear and we had some more agency on how the story unfolds. After the game turns into a sandbox you're just clicking into panels and witnessing the story like a kinetic novel.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I don't think there is a brother, I think they mean siblings.

LulluDev Just in case, if you mean Netori when you say NTR (i.e. MC is the one stealing), then that isn't NTR. (NTR is Netorare, i.s. where MC is the one stolen/taken from).
Some devs make that mistake when starting a game meant for the Netori audience, and end up alienating them because of using the wrong term. So thought I would mention it just in case. (although given the strikethrough on the perfect I doubt it is, games with misleading titles are fun.... actually.. not really :KEK: ).

p.s. Just realised I forgot about Reverse-NTR (Where the MC is stolen, since that could also go under the not so perfect sister if she is yandere like someone suggested). Also not NTR though (NTR is still specifically when MC is the one taken from).
Thats because Netorare NTR was the main term that Netori and Netorase are derived from. SO NTR abbreviation is generally still used for all 3. Would be cool if NTI and NTS catch on though. But as you see all 3 start with "NeToR" which is where the NTR come from.

Odriew

Oct 4, 2017
I'm not sure how you want to do things, but I'm guessing that your player base (NTR fans) might prefer the typical NTR ending. Actually anyone who doesn't like the NTR is not going to play the game no matter how much the MC evolves or the ending you implement. In any case, since I'm in this second group, I can't really say if NTR fans will like what you're trying to do or not, but from what I've read, they're more in favor of endings where the MC lives a miserable life.
I'm an NTR fan and I don't enjoy watching the MC get abandoned and emotionally crushed. For me, what I like is when the love interest genuinely loves the MC but is essentially addicted to sex with someone else ("I shouldn't, but it's just so good!"). It's about corruption of the love interest, not destruction of the MC. Both NTS and NTR versions of this work for me.

As someone else pointed out, it's a moot point in this case, as the overall story has already been mapped out.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
The MC has the respect he deserves, he's just not super gifted like some other characters, but he's not a sad little crybaby fucker.
But is he getting some action or not ntr games loves making the mc tiny dick that cant have some fun because the only important is having a big dick because being good whit your fingers and tongue dosent matter for what it seems in thia games xD

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I don't care about negative comments, critics are welcome, but hate just for hate of NTR doesn't bother me, the feedback I've been getting with the game on patreon, here and on discord are very positive, so I'm very encouraged and excited to continue my projects. :love:
That's evident that's why your game was so shit, I get it now. "Negative feedback is just hate", typical mindset these days sadly.
The only nudity in your game is penises, why not just make a game with gay characters since that seems to be what you are into anyway?
The only nipples in this game currently are male ones. You seem to go out of your way just for it to be that way. Weird.
Anyway GL with your game. I don't really understand why anyone would like it but hey. Hopefully a handful of people will.

melantha

Jan 21, 2019
That's evident that's why your game was so shit, I get it now. "Negative feedback is just hate", typical mindset these days sadly.
when dev said 'critics are welcome', I don't think you understood it.
negative comments without constructive criticism can, and should be ignored.

if you aim for it to be for general audience, you do need to gauge what majority lean towards.
but the target genre is clearly not for everyone and is bound to get hate.
you only lean on what the target audience look forward to.
those who give negative comments without intent to support it down the line is clearly outside of your target audience.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm an NTR fan and I don't enjoy watching the MC get abandoned and emotionally crushed. For me, what I like is when the love interest genuinely loves the MC but is essentially addicted to sex with someone else ("I shouldn't, but it's just so good!"). It's about corruption of the love interest, not destruction of the MC. Both NTS and NTR versions of this work for me.

As someone else pointed out, it's a moot point in this case, as the overall story has already been mapped out.
It's good to know that there are different types of NTR. I don't like any.

Actually unless I can make the LIs only have romantic relationships and sex exclusively with the MC, I'm not interested in the game. So I haven't even tried this one to see what it's about or what it's like, since I'm not interested.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
oh what the hell I'm still confuse asf. on which type of NTR the game is going for
is it the MC got stolen from or the MC's stealing girls?

Reactions: LordFrz

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
My Perfect Sister [v0.1.2b] [LulluDev]

COMPRESSED

PC/MAC/ANDROID: - - - ANONFILES / /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
This is another story of a poor guy with the smallest dick in the whole world who is cursed to peep...
Well judging by the overview i will say yes it is the classic beta cuck story with a brain dead MC who knows maybe at the end the MC will get the left overs.

Reactions: Angelcrush
2.70 star(s) 13 Votes