VN Ren'Py Riff [Prologue] [Darkside_games]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I understand perfectly what you say, but it is not justification, I mean in the crazy world of music there is everything, like sharing girls, letting someone from your band sleep with a producer to get contracts or something like that, there are a thousand ways to put NTR, but as I said I HATE NTR and I think the best decision I can make is not to put it because as I can't please everyone I will please myself and follow my clean story.
Ok, for my tastes it's better if there is no NTR in the game. So no complaints from me regarding its disappearance.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
I understand perfectly what you say, but it is not justification, I mean in the crazy world of music there is everything, like sharing girls, letting someone from your band sleep with a producer to get contracts or something like that, there are a thousand ways to put NTR, but as I said I HATE NTR and I think the best decision I can make is not to put it because as I can't please everyone I will please myself and follow my clean story.
Correct decision, as the saying goes, "when you try and please everybody, in the process you will please nobody".

Do the story you want with the content you want. At the end of the day if you force yourself to change too much to suit other people you wouldn't be happy with the end product.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes