Votes: 1,186 57.0%
  • Ruby

Votes: 492 23.7%
  • Jade

Votes: 401 19.3%

• Total voters

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
Why do people always defend these devs that go dark with 'oh, it's his business' and 'you're not entitled to their personal life,' 'they're doing this as a hobby'

No, they aren't doing this as a hobby. This particular dev has a $50 payment tier on his Patreon.

Everyone, even in Russia, has a cell phone these days or access to the internet. It takes probably ten minutes at worst to either log on to Patreon or Discord and say 'I'm ok.'

I really don't get why y'all defend grown ass adults in lieu of the obvious; dude has peaced on his project, at least for now. Peace on your investments, too.
doesn't military take away any communication to the outside world when training? because it does say he got drafted on patreon. so maybe use logic the next time you argue.

Reactions: panzermaster

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
doesn't military take away any communication to the outside world when training? because it does say he got drafted on patreon. so maybe use logic the next time you argue.
"He's physically unable to communicate" is not even remotely the same thing as "it's none of your business, you're not entitled to any information". The first is a reasonable explanation, the second is white-knight simp shit.

dagoldwolf

Nov 21, 2021
The dev owes it to his Patrons to tell them himself that he's been drafted, which could've been done even mere minutes *before* he'd left for that basic training. Even during a draft, the military doesn't come to your front door, put a gun to your head, and tell you that you have five minutes to pack your shit.

There's been radio silence from the dev himself in terms of an official update on his status; otherwise I'd have gotten an e-mail notice through his Patreon, which I was on. It takes absolutely no time to go your Patreon and say 'I'm drafted, game's on hold, game's cancelled, etc.' And like I said, he could've done that BEFORE he left for basic if that was really the case, that's what any reasonable dev would do.

Jun 27, 2017
I finished latest version and whole concept is quite interesting but design of some girls are weird, latina girl is too white, blonde chick looks like a child, Nyla looks like black guy.
Story is ok

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
I finished latest version and whole concept is quite interesting but design of some girls are weird, latina girl is too white, blonde chick looks like a child, Nyla looks like black guy.
Story is ok
Latina girl is to white? What do you think Latin girls are like pal? Lol

Reactions: nisse02
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes