Votes: 1,246 57.2%
  • Ruby

Votes: 513 23.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 420 19.3%

• Total voters

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Well so far I like it a lot, a little crazy but that gives it its own charm, let's hope the mc doesn't just stick with the 5 on the cover and goes for it all :3
Let's hope the updates are big and don't take so long because it leaves you wanting to keep playing.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
yea I want to add more to it but ya know.. no more space lol.
I'm a simple man. I prefer my girls getting along, otherwise, it's almost like one of these psudo harems where you just fuck with everyone rather than them knowing you're gettingit on with the other gfs/wives.
Them being into each other makes for better threesomes.
I'm not a fan of girl on girl only scenes, but I'm totally up for it if they're basically the girls putting on a show for the MC.
Anyway, in an harem the girls should totally be into each other imo.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
I'm a simple man. I prefer my girls getting along, otherwise, it's almost like one of these psudo harems where you just fuck with everyone rather than them knowing you're gettingit on with the other gfs/wives.
Them being into each other makes for better threesomes.
I'm not a fan of girl on girl only scenes, but I'm totally up for it if they're basically the girls putting on a show for the MC.
Anyway, in an harem the girls should totally be into each other imo.
I don't mind my girls doing stuff if I allow it or in threesomes, even tho I am not a BIG fan of lesbian.

I also prefer my girls to know about each other as well, instead of the MC going around cheating.

Them being into each other ruins the harem for me personally, since I am a HAREM PUREST and only like my girls to be into me and only have eyes for me.

But if they are putting on a show for the MC I don't mind that as long as I am always INVOLVED.

I am all for sisterhoods tho and my girls getting along, who don't want a healthy harem? But as soon as they start catching feelings for each other romantically, don't like that.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
I don't mind my girls doing stuff if I allow it or in threesomes, even tho I am not a BIG fan of lesbian.

I also prefer my girls to know about each other as well, instead of the MC going around cheating.

Them being into each other ruins the harem for me personally, since I am a HAREM PUREST and only like my girls to be into me and only have eyes for me.

But if they are putting on a show for the MC I don't mind that as long as I am always INVOLVED.

I am all for sisterhoods tho and my girls getting along, who don't want a healthy harem? But as soon as they start catching feelings for each other romantically, don't like that.
Well, that's a fair preference. I personally dislike these "polyamory" terms and such, too, so it may be my bias.
Since I'm the kind to push for "netori" and "ntr" tags bveing different, I guess I'm ok with such tags anyway.
Although they all would fall into the umbrella of the "harem" tag, but you could just use said tag to filter the games and get the type of harem you want.

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Well, that's a fair preference. I personally dislike these "polyamory" terms and such, too, so it may be my bias.
Since I'm the kind to push for "netori" and "ntr" tags bveing different, I guess I'm ok with such tags anyway.
Although they all would fall into the umbrella of the "harem" tag, but you could just use said tag to filter the games and get the type of harem you want.
Sadly, the tag system here isn't good, nor accurate.

IMO it needs to be REBUILT, same with the HAREM TAG in my opinion.
To me, VNDB(Visual Novel Database) Is great and mostly accurate when it comes to searching for what ya want, and I mostly use that.

I also want more tags like NETORI that we have been asking for since like 2018. And also IMO the harem tag need to be rebuilt and a lot of more tags need to be added as well.

I have also been hoping for a NETORI tag since like 2018 lol.

NETORARE, NETORASE, is in a catagory together and since NETORI overall is it's own thing in general, it deserves its own tag.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Sadly, the tag system here isn't good, nor accurate.

IMO it needs to be REBUILT, same with the HAREM TAG in my opinion.
To me, VNDB(Visual Novel Database) Is great and mostly accurate when it comes to searching for what ya want, and I mostly use that.

I also want more tags like NETORI that we have been asking for since like 2018. And also IMO the harem tag need to be rebuilt and a lot of more tags need to be added as well.

I have also been hoping for a NETORI tag since like 2018 lol.

NETORARE, NETORASE, is in a catagory together and since NETORI overall is it's own thing in general, it deserves its own tag.
I was thinking of VNDB too, lol, mofos over there have a tag for literally everything. Their ntr tags even include an " (avoidable)" or "unavoidable".
Too bad not that many western games are registered over there. If it had a stronger western fanbase it could work wonders.
I personally use Playnite to organize my games, but so far I only figured out how to register a few games through itch.io, and among them, a few do have a VNDB where I can import tags from, which is great, but not my ideal scenario.

RNGR

The Bleached/QOH dev
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2022
⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠ ATTENTION ⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
I come to you all with the heaviest of hearts to let you know that there are no sex scenes in this upcoming update
and the size of it is 300 renders.

If that is an inconvenience, I would advise you to stack it with the update that follows after
Thank you for your patience, here is a pretty render of Mila I did a couple of days ago

Naughty Nun 1.png

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes