Votes: 1,246 57.2%
  • Ruby

Votes: 513 23.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 420 19.3%

• Total voters

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I don't remember raceplay being on the menu when this thread was first created, sometime last year. Maybe I missed it somehow.
As a black guy who would not play a game heavily focused on BBC blacked/QoS...I am reluctant to try. The models still look good though.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: boobsrcool

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
dont be so harsh guys ,dont let stereotypes screw your mind ......there are plenty of interracial games over here and this one is about being bleached not being blacked so .....flavours makes the taste....... :p

Reactions: Koulo077

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I don't remember raceplay being on the menu when this thread was first created, sometime last year. Maybe I missed it somehow.
As a black guy who would not play a game heavily focused on BBC blacked/QoS...I am reluctant to try. The models still look good though.
the MC is a white guy; the racism in the game is played for comedic value and so exagerated that no ane person would take it seriously. You'll either laugh while having a good time or you'll enjoy the lewds.. mid spoiler... the MC fell asleep during sex with a random hoe

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
It feels a story is brewing in the background. Looks like the dad was about to warm mc about something about their heritage before being interrupted

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
damn i've had quickies before (game) ... but wow ... that was like i've not had any in years :LOL:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
What's that shit, i just watched a big stupid guy training in a gym, up down up down up dow and so on for hours and there is a few stupid girls with whom he doesn't even interact not even looking at him. In one occasion i could maybe do something with the most stupid bitch tatooed with the most stupid tatoos you can imagine but no way, i just could not, it was too idiotic!

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Tried out the beginning, I'm not really into the raceplay thing, but from what I see it's over the top enough to be comical rather than offensive. And having ethnically diverse girls is good. Would like to know how much choices matter though, before getting too far into things. What kind of paths are there, and is there a walkthrough or anything?

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Where is the "neither" option?
There ain't no such shit. One either prefers big asses, big tits, or both, but you can't say you don't like either of those 2. What are you, a loli or futa fan ??

Where is the "both" or "I don't care, women are beautiful" option?
Exactly. That's how a cultured gentleman answers to that question.(y)

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
There ain't no such shit. One either prefers big asses, big tits, or both, but you can't say you don't like either of those 2. What are you, a loli or futa fan ??

Exactly. That's how a cultured gentleman answers to that question.(y)
Well, thank god for mods then. Heh.
That 0.4.5 was funny with Adam breaking down and that "black whale". I feel the comedy is the major selling point of the game, and I'm honestly sold by the absurd it provides. I just wish updates came out more often.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes