Votes: 1,246 57.2%
  • Ruby

Votes: 513 23.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 420 19.3%

• Total voters

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Well, not much content yet, but I will say the content we have gotten so far has been great. If you are big into Maledom & sub/dom relationships, this is gonna be the game for you. This is already the best maledom game I've played and there's not much content yet, though I will say the potential is crazy.

I know the raceplay is gonna be touchy for some people, and is gonna be a point of contention for this game. Let me say however, that most of the raceplay and racially charged shit in this game, is very exaggerated and honestly I found it for the most part standard as far as raceplay goes, nothing too wild was said, and sometimes it was even humorous, at least IMO.

Last edited:

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Even though the overall theme of raceplay/bleaching might be uncomfortable for some people, I have to give the dev props for making this game more ridiculously funny than your usual racist shoutout (frankly the current raceplay contents are pretty mild and exaggerated). Looking forward to future updates.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
What the fuck is this game, lmao. :ROFLMAO:
what.png

Also the protagonist looks like a Chad edit of Cameron Monaghan.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Man Karla´s sister also has the Tattoos, I hope she resists a bit and is forced to enjoy it...
the black girl with the racist father should also be a nice story...
looking forward to that , the thing about Mila offering her sister to the MC also sounds great.

great game!

Reactions: Koulo077

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
i am sure that gentleman as u will not like this game, please return to NTR tagged games what u like and dont bother normal ppl here ... thank u
You call yourself normal for liking that masterwork, well i don't care about that racial thing or NTR or even being "normal" but if you feel offended because i stomped over your feelings, i deeply appologize i will never do it again...maybe!!:ROFLMAO:

reznar

Mar 14, 2018
Honestly, conversations with the Old Man is probably the most entertaining aspect of the game. Don't really care about the sex, but the Old Man is great. I want more flashbacks with him attempting to teach the MC anything.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes