• Ruby

Votes: 513 23.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 420 19.3%

• Total voters

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
There is no information whatsoever in tags, nor in the version history, about whether or not this game features animations.

A game of 1 GB should have some, at least. But can anyone make this clear and suggest more fitting tags?

• Angry
Reactions: JB08

Onichief

Sep 30, 2020
It's a good game, sometimes the MC face is just plain weird looking and a bit goofy but other than that I like it.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Game is really good. Comedy is top notch though sometimes even tough very little can get a little cringe with over using of puns and stuff.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The karla tattoos are so retarded
Agreed, if it were up to me I'd probably have her keep the shoulder and lower back ones, and lose the rest. Though it was pretty funny when that handful of posters tried to defend the idea that "Bleached has to have ridiculous over-the-top tattoos!" by posting tons of images of girls with like one or two subtle ones. :ROFLMAO:
At least she covers them up when she visits, and she looks so much more beautiful when she does.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I don't remember raceplay being on the menu when this thread was first created, sometime last year. Maybe I missed it somehow.
As a black guy who would not play a game heavily focused on BBC blacked/QoS...I am reluctant to try. The models still look good though.
In case you are not joking, you must have missed it.
This game has always from day 1 has been a Big White Cock Bleached / Queen of Hearts content.
Which is exactly the same as blacked/QoS, but with a white guy having the big cock.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Karla just needs a BWC/QoH womb tattoo and maybe a tramp stamp, and a tiny symbol on her collar bone or ankle as a subtle nod to those around her who she belongs to. Doesnt need to look like a life sentence prisoner all tattooed up lmao. Its too much. Keep it simple. But its not a big deal, im into Jade and her sister. Maybe they can get a tiny WMAF tat somewhere cute like the underside of their wrist.

Last edited:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
She is latina, like south american
Thx for your answer. Though from Urban Dictionnary linked in the OP:
When a black (African) woman has sex with a white (Caucasian) man, she is said to be bleached. Also refers to a black woman that regularly endeavours in sexual intercourse with white men.
Maybe QoH but latinas are very close to white, not really working imo. It was created in opposition to QoS which is white/black race play

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Maybe QoH but latinas are very close to white, not really working imo. It was created in opposition to QoS which is white/black race play
well, still applied to every non-white female who have sex with white males

i guess, try to not be too literal

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes