Votes: 1,246 57.2%
  • Ruby

Votes: 513 23.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 420 19.3%

• Total voters

goonslagoon

Jun 25, 2021
Another great chapter, looking forward to whatever happens with Jade next chapter. The only thing I'm sad about is how short the update was.
Kind of felt like a miss not seeing Adam in the background when talking to Mila, Seeing him seething in the background only to be pulled away by Jade.

Just saying, but MC has about one of the most punchable faces I've ever seen when he enters the gym, pretty funny tbh.

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Not everyones cup of tea but i'm loving it, will have to sit on it for awhile though so there's some length to it. Look forward to lots more...hopefully.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Hmm, I wasn't expecting much, but there's actually a proper backstory/storyline instead of just a guy with a bleaching fetish going around & getting black girls.

Given all the hints (dad mentions scientists/genetic when talking, the Lamont guy's family, the books, the story, the cult) it seems like there is a fictional, maybe slightly supernatural, world building. Which for sure beats either a racist mc, or just 2 consenting adults engaging in a kink.
Hoping it plays into the secret bloodlines stuff for real - a cult around the white-eyed ones, masquerading as liking white ppl but actually looking for white eyed ones, a secret society of white eyed lords controling stuff, etc.

Liking the character building put in here too.
Crazy Karla & her up bringing. The resisting Karol.
Love how the karla mom & mc dad are such creepy characters. And they seem to be the main proponents for the bleaching stuff. Then there is Adam, bringing the game further away from the race logic & more into the bloodlines logic(white eyes, demigod, etc). Most stories have stuff involving noble/royal bloodlines anyway.

Don't get too swept into the kink & keep up the story & character development & it will be a decent game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make the dad & mom more twisted but keep the mc somewhat decent. Would be nice to see more of the twisted stuff the girls families do (karla & helenya so far). A nice little tragic setting :eek: :love:
Really curious what happened in the attic with karol.:unsure:

Looking forward to see how the intriguing storyline with the white irises play out.
Good Luck dev(y)

Dremo

Jul 4, 2017
Seen a lot of people complaining about the tattoos, but honestly it would be kinda lame to remove them. The whole Queen of Spade trope is heavily tattoo-centric and fetish art of it goes as far as this game does, if not more. Kinda makes sense to go to the same lengths within the opposite trope. Considering them too extreme and too cartoony for the game is borderline concerning, because those tattoos should be the LAST aspect of the game where you would go "oh, that's too unrealistic" and everyone should've understood that the game willingly goes to the extremes way before you see anything naked.

Makes sense to expect less extreme coverage for other characters who could (I hope) also get tattoos, but it would be a shame to not have one, if not a couple characters that can go crazy with the markings.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Seen a lot of people complaining about the tattoos, but honestly it would be kinda lame to remove them. The whole Queen of Spade trope is heavily tattoo-centric and fetish art of it goes as far as this game does, if not more. Kinda makes sense to go to the same lengths within the opposite trope. Considering them too extreme and too cartoony for the game is borderline concerning, because those tattoos should be the LAST aspect of the game where you would go "oh, that's too unrealistic" and everyone should've understood that the game willingly goes to the extremes way before you see anything naked.

Makes sense to expect less extreme coverage for other characters who could (I hope) also get tattoos, but it would be a shame to not have one, if not a couple characters that can go crazy with the markings.
No

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017

That is blatantly not true though, tattoos can be a part of it but I've never seen any QoS stuff like that. Sure I don't go looking for that kind of thing so I haven't seen a ton of it, but it's unavoidable on the internet, and what I have seen is far more subdued, like the very idea is that the QoS tattoo is a coded signal. That to many people, it is just a normal looking tattoo, which is definitely not the case with what Karla has. At the very least she should lose the ones that proclaim her to be a whore for any BWC, or else why the hell would our guy who is done with fucking random sluts be interested in her? Given how his character has been developed up to that point, walking out on her is the only thing that makes sense.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That is blatantly not true though, tattoos can be a part of it but I've never seen any QoS stuff like that. Sure I don't go looking for that kind of thing so I haven't seen a ton of it, but it's unavoidable on the internet, and what I have seen is far more subdued, like the very idea is that the QoS tattoo is a coded signal. That to many people, it is just a normal looking tattoo, which is definitely not the case with what Karla has. At the very least she should lose the ones that proclaim her to be a whore for any BWC, or else why the hell would our guy who is done with fucking random sluts be interested in her? Given how his character has been developed up to that point, walking out on her is the only thing that makes sense.
This.gif

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Technically it is not a bwc game as said by a previous user. Its a white eye clan/demigod centered game as karla was looking for a white eyed white guy as instructed by her mother and other white men like adam probably already would have claimed mila and jade as his if it was a BWC game ,like in BBC games where every random black guy has a harem

Last edited:
Reactions: Lalalala1981

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Technically it is not a bwc game as said by a previous user. Its a white eye clan/demigod centered game as karla was looking for a white eyed white guy as instructed by her mother and other white men like adam probably already would have claimed mila and jade as his if it was a BWC game ,like in BBC games where every random black guy has a harem
that could also be a pretext for white-worship....like a legend or a myth for this superior being...and then COINCIDENCE MC has a similar trait from the guy of the myth/legend/fable

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
that could also be a pretext for white-worship....like a legend or a myth for this superior being...and then COINCIDENCE MC has a similar trait from the guy of the myth/legend/fable
I also feels their being targeted or hunted as dad was going to warn him of something

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Janus_Apex

Janus_Apex

Mar 14, 2020
Personally, I don't bully Lamonte. He is a genuinely nice guy, not his fault he was born short and with micro penis.
Just feels too scummy to bully him.
I hear you. Then again, his 'shortness' might not be his fault but the injections are of his own doing and it certainly hasn't helped.
It does feel a bit scummy but he really hasn't done himself any favour there

GrimCiri

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018

Makes sense to expect less extreme coverage for other characters who could (I hope) also get tattoos, but it would be a shame to not have one, if not a couple of characters that can go crazy with the markings.
I personally don't mind the tattoos one way or the other, I think they are goofy but the whole game is so it fits, I think narratively it would have been better if the character started without tattoos and MC was the one to convince them to get them as sort of a control and dominance thing to the girls.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes