• Ruby

Votes: 513 23.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 420 19.3%

• Total voters

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Thx for your answer. Though from Urban Dictionnary linked in the OP:

Maybe QoH but latinas are very close to white, not really working imo. It was created in opposition to QoS which is white/black race play
Bleached isn't about WMBF anymore; it's white male with non-white females.

As for Carla, she's mixed to shit since her mom is a QoH.

SVen_Krules

Aug 14, 2017
It's kinda weird seeing a black guy with a micro penis whose also emanating huge cuck/bitchass energy in one of these games. Usually its always been the Mandingo warriors who is always ready to steal your girl that's being featured in these VNs.

Edit:
I just noticed, but Lamonte kinda looks like a black Tyler1

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: RNGR and hyfka

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
It's kinda weird seeing a black guy with a micro penis whose also emanating huge cuck/bitchass energy in one of these games. Usually its always been the Mandingo warriors who is always ready to steal your girl that's being featured in these VNs.

Edit:
I just noticed, but Lamonte kinda looks like a black Tyler1
Don't forget part of his disability probably came from the steroids he's pumping. It affects people in that area.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
The fact that he went full "What's the meaning of life?" and went full "Reproducing." was what sold him for me.
It's pretty hard to argue with. Isn't that the purpose of any creature? Of course, he's also a loon who thinks that if you have kid with a black girl that the kid will be white, so we shouldn't take the rest of what he says too seriously. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Janus_Apex

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
It's pretty hard to argue with. Isn't that the purpose of any creature? Of course, he's also a loon who thinks that if you have kid with a black girl that the kid will be white, so we shouldn't take the rest of what he says too seriously. :ROFLMAO:
I'm pretty sure what he implies is both to spread your seeds everywhere and also to, as the MC put it during second sex scene with Karla, "single-handedly [bleach] the whole bloodline", implying reproducing so much the kids don't even have a 128th of any other race/country.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Well, certain family doesn't seem to want a speck of bleach in their noble tribe's bloodline, while the other wants its genes to carry on.
So, something's telling me one side will be angrier by the end of it lol

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I came here to complain about the update length, because honestly it wasn't worth the download. But now that I'm in the thread and I'm not seeing anyone else even mention it I'm thinking maybe something was up with my game.

Anyone else have an extremely short playtime with this update or was it just me?

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
I came here to complain about the update length, because honestly it wasn't worth the download. But now that I'm in the thread and I'm not seeing anyone else even mention it I'm thinking maybe something was up with my game.

Anyone else have an extremely short playtime with this update or was it just me?
The update ended with Jade finishing kicking Adams ass then leaving to approach you asking you for your lighter, as you finish with the red head Mila.

At least it did for me.

Dev might be doing mini monthly updates instead of a big update once or twice a year. Some popular games do this.

Reactions: Tasera

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
The update ended with Jade finishing kicking Adams ass then leaving to approach you asking you for your lighter, as you finish with the red head Mila.

At least it did for me.
Yeah same. That's actually disappointing.

For anyone looking through the comments too see if this update is worth getting. You're better off waiting. Nothing happens and there's like 10-20 minutes worth of playtime, much of which is dedicated to internal dialogue.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017

check a page(or two) ago, i complained about the length of the update

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
The dev already said when he announced the new update that there wouldn't be much content and no sex, and pretty much said that those unhappy with it can wait and stack it with the next update. I think he's planning another update in not too long and wanted to release a little one first because it's been quite some time since the last one. For all we know the next one could be coming in a few weeks to make up for it.

nekis

Oct 5, 2019
Loving the game funny af, the girls are nice and look unique, and it's nice once in a while to have both end of a genre sometimes

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
And here I thought Bleached and Queen of Hearts would be some deviant BDSM kinks only to find out it has to do with something as simple as a racial preference.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes