• Ruby

Votes: 513 23.5%
  • Jade

Votes: 420 19.3%

• Total voters

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I personally don't mind the tattoos one way or the other, I think they are goofy but the whole game is so it fits, I think narratively it would have been better if the character started without tattoos and MC was the one to convince them to get them as sort of a control and dominance thing to the girls.
That would work just as well the other way though, control and dominance could just as easily be making her remove tattoos that he doesn't like. Which I definitely hope is the case, because they are just fucking ridiculous right now. Not all of them maybe, but getting rid of the worst ones would be great. And that wouldn't be mutually exclusive with him designing a tattoo for the girls to get that marks them as being his either, in a more personal and less over the top way. It just couldn't feature his name, for obvious reasons.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Seen a lot of people complaining about the tattoos, but honestly it would be kinda lame to remove them. The whole Queen of Spade trope is heavily tattoo-centric and fetish art of it goes as far as this game does, if not more. Kinda makes sense to go to the same lengths within the opposite trope. Considering them too extreme and too cartoony for the game is borderline concerning, because those tattoos should be the LAST aspect of the game where you would go "oh, that's too unrealistic" and everyone should've understood that the game willingly goes to the extremes way before you see anything naked.

Makes sense to expect less extreme coverage for other characters who could (I hope) also get tattoos, but it would be a shame to not have one, if not a couple characters that can go crazy with the markings.
As someone with zero knowledge of what you said about QoS (idk what that is), from a blank slate perspective, I think the tattoos fit pretty well into her craziness. Before I felt weird about the tattoos, but after that flashback, it's a pretty nice symbol of her dysfunctional family. I mean the mom put it on her children like that, so nothing is too extreme at that point.
It might have felt as extreme if this was on a normal chick with a white fetish, but with *Crazy Karla* basically being brainwashed & trained from childhood, it fits into the narrative. It also provides a nice contrast with how Karol has to hide them.
So aside from being expressions of kink, this goes deeper as a sign of their family dynamic imo.
Basically it indeed feels too extreme/cartoony for a normal woman with a QoH kink, but fits into Karla's upbringing. It's not meant to be normal or an expression of her desires, but a symbol of her being what her mother made her.

This is just based on the narrative ofc. Idc about tattoos & don't think such over the top tattoos would fit other non-dysfunctional characters. Just look at Karol's reaction to her tatoos.
Personally hoping the MC doesn't get too into the kink & doesn't get more girls tatooed. Which won't be optional cause of the amount of work that would take with alternate renders. Karla's tattos make sense cause of her family. Let this explanation be for those who don't like it, while the K sisters fill the tattoo kink for those who like it.
Pretty nice balancing act if this was planned :unsure:

That is blatantly not true though, tattoos can be a part of it but I've never seen any QoS stuff like that. Sure I don't go looking for that kind of thing so I haven't seen a ton of it, but it's unavoidable on the internet, and what I have seen is far more subdued, like the very idea is that the QoS tattoo is a coded signal. That to many people, it is just a normal looking tattoo, which is definitely not the case with what Karla has. At the very least she should lose the ones that proclaim her to be a whore for any BWC, or else why the hell would our guy who is done with fucking random sluts be interested in her? Given how his character has been developed up to that point, walking out on her is the only thing that makes sense.
Hmm, yeah, I felt the whole epiphany thing was kinda not well thought out.
Even without the tattoos, MC gets in bed with a girl he met minutes ago after getting tired of One night stand whores? One would think he would carefully vet the girls he would get into relationship with. Which is why I made the suggestion that this epiphany begin after he interacts with Karla. Basically his creed is shaped by Karla reminding of this dads similar views, so it wouldn't conflict with him saying yes to a casual hook-up with her.
Her tattoos are a result of her crazy mom & mc's dad was also pretty creepy, so her tattoos & actions & words making him remember the dads rants make sense imo.
Then each girl shapes his creed further, so he's not blindly following his daddy's words like a wimp but making his own path based on his desires.

Again, I have no idea about the irl kinks mentioned by you guys, just basing it on what I saw in game from their characters.
The tattos are over the top, sure, but more illogical is the MC accepting such an easy lay after deciding no sluts/whores. Even without the tattoos, you meet a girl who's already ready to sleep with you, you assume she's been around the block a few times, not conforming to the MC's creed.

that could also be a pretext for white-worship....like a legend or a myth for this superior being...and then COINCIDENCE MC has a similar trait from the guy of the myth/legend/fable
It could be either way: coincidence, white worship pretext for actually finding demigods, White worship because of finding demigods - all demigods are white (but not all white guys are demigods, like Adam)
But there are too many hints. The most heavy handed one being the MC having the same name as the baby in the book.
Ofc it could be symbolism too, instead of being literal.
Tbh I hope there's a greater & more calculated depth to Karla's mother than just being crazy about white worship.
Also the fact that I enjoy bloodlines/Chosen Ones:ROFLMAO:
(Rather than being one of the millions from a particular race, it's more exclusive to be one of the few remaining descendants of a certain royalty/bloodline/family)

Personally, I don't bully Lamonte. He is a genuinely nice guy, not his fault he was born short and with micro penis.
Just feels too scummy to bully him.
I think he fits into the lore as the curse of getting cucked in the story. Hence the heavy handed signals like micro penis & erectile dysfunction.

That would work just as well the other way though, control and dominance could just as easily be making her remove tattoos that he doesn't like. Which I definitely hope is the case, because they are just fucking ridiculous right now. Not all of them maybe, but getting rid of the worst ones would be great. And that wouldn't be mutually exclusive with him designing a tattoo for the girls to get that marks them as being his either, in a more personal and less over the top way. It just couldn't feature his name, for obvious reasons.
People will always be split. Again, you cannot choose the tattoos to remove cause that'd be too much alternate renders.

It's fine if dev makes changes in tattoos as part of her planned character development (breaking free of her mother, etc), but I hope the dev doesn't alter stuff just because ppl complained about/wanted more of the tattoos.
Just stick with the collar going forward, very basic & simple.
Something as customisable & personalised as tattoos will always get custom reactions from different people.

(I'm neutral as long as it fits the story logically. Wouldn't have liked the tattoos without the background, but with the flashback, I like the tattoos as a means of characterisation)

Well, this was a nice waste of time :p
Have a great day, anyone who bothered to read all the way to here. :giggle:

Last edited:

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
AFAIK he is single though.
He is Heleyna (black girl)'s boyfriend & future husband as arranged by their families.
And yes he will definitely get cucked if so chosen by the players, as there's a lamont_cuck variable given when you are mean to him.
So if you want cuck content, be mean to him ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
He is Heleyna (black girl)'s boyfriend & future husband as arranged by their families.
And yes he will definitely get cucked if so chosen by the players, as there's a lamont_cuck variable given when you are mean to him.
So if you want cuck content, be mean to him ¯\_ (ツ)_/¯
By cuck content do you mean "the ability to seduce Heleyna". or do you mean having sex with her while he is in the room watching?

Lalalala1981

Apr 22, 2023
By cuck content do you mean "the ability to seduce Heleyna". or do you mean having sex with her while he is in the room watching?
Dont know yet,but with the tone of the game,and the bullying interactions,I suspect its the latter.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Dont know yet,but with the tone of the game,and the bullying interactions,I suspect its the latter.
Sounds reasonable.
Yea, I would rather just NOT do that at all.
Steal his wife? sure.
But I don't want him in the room with us.

RNGR

The Bleached/QOH dev
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2022
As someone with zero knowledge of what you said about QoS (idk what that is), from a blank slate perspective, I think the tattoos fit pretty well into her craziness. Before I felt weird about the tattoos, but after that flashback, it's a pretty nice symbol of her dysfunctional family. I mean the mom put it on her children like that, so nothing is too extreme at that point.
It might have felt as extreme if this was on a normal chick with a white fetish, but with *Crazy Karla* basically being brainwashed & trained from childhood, it fits into the narrative. It also provides a nice contrast with how Karol has to hide them.
So aside from being expressions of kink, this goes deeper as a sign of their family dynamic imo.
Basically it indeed feels too extreme/cartoony for a normal woman with a QoH kink, but fits into Karla's upbringing. It's not meant to be normal or an expression of her desires, but a symbol of her being what her mother made her.

This is just based on the narrative ofc. Idc about tattoos & don't think such over the top tattoos would fit other non-dysfunctional characters. Just look at Karol's reaction to her tatoos.
Personally hoping the MC doesn't get too into the kink & doesn't get more girls tatooed. Which won't be optional cause of the amount of work that would take with alternate renders. Karla's tattos make sense cause of her family. Let this explanation be for those who don't like it, while the K sisters fill the tattoo kink for those who like it.

Even without the tattoos, MC gets in bed with a girl he met minutes ago after getting tired of One night stand whores? One would think he would carefully vet the girls he would get into relationship with. Which is why I made the suggestion that this epiphany begin after he interacts with Karla. Basically his creed is shaped by Karla reminding of this dads similar views, so it wouldn't conflict with him saying yes to a casual hook-up with her.
Her tattoos are a result of her crazy mom & mc's dad was also pretty creepy, so her tattoos & actions & words making him remember the dads rants make sense imo.
Then each girl shapes his creed further, so he's not blindly following his daddy's words like a wimp but making his own path based on his desires.

Again, I have no idea about the irl kinks mentioned by you guys, just basing it on what I saw in game from their characters.
The tattos are over the top, sure, but more illogical is the MC accepting such an easy lay after deciding no sluts/whores. Even without the tattoos, you meet a girl who's already ready to sleep with you, you assume she's been around the block a few times, not conforming to the MC's creed.

It could be either way: coincidence, white worship pretext for actually finding demigods, White worship because of finding demigods - all demigods are white (but not all white guys are demigods, like Adam)
But there are too many hints. The most heavy handed one being the MC having the same name as the baby in the book.
Tbh I hope there's a greater & more calculated depth to Karla's mother than just being crazy about white worship.
(Rather than being one of the millions from a particular race, it's more exclusive to be one of the few remaining descendants of a certain royalty/bloodline/family)

I think he fits into the lore as the curse of getting cucked in the story. Hence the heavy handed signals like micro penis & erectile dysfunction.

People will always be split. Again, you cannot choose the tattoos to remove cause that'd be too much alternate renders.

It's fine if dev makes changes in tattoos as part of her planned character development (breaking free of her mother, etc), but I hope the dev doesn't alter stuff just because ppl complained about/wanted more of the tattoos.
Something as customisable & personalised as tattoos will always get custom reactions from different people.

(I'm neutral as long as it fits the story logically. Wouldn't have liked the tattoos without the background, but with the flashback, I like the tattoos as a means of characterisation)

Pretty interesting read. Thanks for taking the time to type it out.

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
Sounds reasonable.
Yea, I would rather just NOT do that at all.
Steal his wife? sure.
But I don't want him in the room with us.
Most games give you a choice.
Personally I think netori is the stealing part which becomes cuck once the guy gets involved in the scene.
Which could range from licking up the creampie to sitting in the corner to standing outside the door to getting videos/pictures to just being aware.
But if it's just sneaking behind his back I wouldn't consider it cuck fetish.
I would prefer extreme total involvement myself: licking up the mc's cum, etc.
So a choice would be the best option.

Reactions: mrttao

Triedanted

Apr 4, 2021
I personally don't mind the tattoos one way or the other, I think they are goofy but the whole game is so it fits, I think narratively it would have been better if the character started without tattoos and MC was the one to convince them to get them as sort of a control and dominance thing to the girls.
The tattoos are the best part in my opinion, it's what makes her hot

Lodestone17

Mar 8, 2018

I think he just has post-nut clarity.

• Haha
Reactions: Janus_Apex

Lunesta

Dec 26, 2021
I had never heard of these fetishes/kinks before so I was kind of caught of guard but man this VN is hilarious! I laughed out loud several times. It's so over the top, I love it. I'll be following this one for sure.

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes