Votes: 513 23.6%
  • Jade

Votes: 420 19.3%

• Total voters

RNGR

The Bleached/QOH dev
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2022
There is no linux launcher - no .sh file for the game.
This is the one I posted on my Patreon, let me know if you have any problems

Last edited:

RNGR

The Bleached/QOH dev
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2022
I should probably address this before I get crucified by the blacked/politically correct crowd.
No, I'm not racist. Bleaching is just one nice wholesome fetish just like any other fetish.
And as a fetish that I like, it will be the prevailing one in the games that I decide to make.
Make of that what you will
Cheers bros

Last edited:

DoverUK25

Oct 16, 2021
I should probably address this before I get crucified by the blacked/politically correct crowd.
No, I'm not racist. Bleaching is just one nice wholesome fetish just like any other fetish.
And as a fetish that I like, it will be prevailing in the games that I decide to make.
Cheers
Devs are like drivers only they know where the road will end the rest of us are backseat drivers if you want to crash and burns or drive off a Clift go right ahead just give me a heads up first so I can jump out before its to late

• Haha
Reactions: belovedeggs

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Holy cow! A BLEACHED game in the year of 2022 !?=! (Even tho its almost 2023...)
I love what I saw. Its more of comedy but I still enjoyed it. The focus is, well, I dont really know what it is really since I to this day never found how its called out but from what I can say this counts as "bleached". And boy, despite not being much here, it did a great job for what it is. The words, the scenes, the desire of Karla as she was bitting her lips... :cool::sneaky:(y)
Im sure there are better educated people here who will explain whats the core fetish of such games is, but mostly its about the MC conquering, fucking, romancing/stealing the girls them from their husband/boyfriends and/or "tribe".
One of the rarest but based gentleman fetishes in the internet. :LUL:

(I still dont understand the difference between the "blacked" Q and the "Bleached Q". Like why they are so similar but only the color is different ?)

There is also a great scene with "Lamonte" lol. :LUL:

Its hard to choose from the girls, so I will stick with Jade for now since I like to conquer arrogant little brats lol. But Mila is clearly just a small millimeter right behind her despite her "Number 1" Housewife properties. Karla despite being the great bleached bunny she is, I find the tattoos a bit to much. Its a over the line. Like the appeal on such fetish is that its mostly hidden, or only shows a small parts or of it to make the other people curious, or if you are not the targeted "race" to feel cucked. But on the same side, these tattoos makes her hot. Her character for this fetish is pretty nicely done. So perhaps she will jump straight to number 1 once we get more contend with her ;)

Haleyna -> Esla because Haleyna has a BF. And the BF is called "Lamonte". A nice Netori, cucking the black dude is always great, but her hair is kinda meh. Model is good for her, but with different hairstyle she would look much better.
Esla ? I dunno. I dig her character and personality but her model is not that great but its not like I fill ignore her lol.
If there is a Harem path planned, all of them will be breeded and serve in the house of MC. :sneaky:(y)

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
I would not have guessed Karla was Latina if she didn't immediately start using Spanish. On the title screen I was wondering why she had the 'bleached' tattoo because I thought she was supposed to be white, shouldn't she be a little more caramel rather than the cream she currently looks like?

I really like her character though, I've always had a thing for the whole 'agressively submissive' thing.

RooneyCZ

Mar 28, 2022
Ok, this is definitelly up my alley. Subscribed on patreon...Im really interested in what direction you will take this game....also, the wet dream from future...it would be awesome if you would manage to get the game that far yo its not a dream, but in game reality...
As for the blecher psycho...ohhh yes...not exactlylooking latina, but Im willing to accept that she is already from mixed couple...shame I cant imagine her like a submissive hosuewife with all that tattoos. Queen for the outside world, submissive breeding bitch in the bed....ohh my...

4.40 star(s) 54 Votes