• Jade

Votes: 422 19.3%

• Total voters

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Definitely an interesting little demo.

I am mixed on Karla, she's obviously fucking nuts, which is a plus, especially because I think her model is gorgeous with those freckles, but at the same time all those tattoos are a huge fucking turnoff. I'm a fan of small, minimal tats, like the ones on her hands and the queen of hearts are cute and add some accent to her body... but the "bleach bunny" and "White Males only" is just ridiculous.

IF you're going to write raceplay/dommy shit on your body, you do that in marker or lipstick during sex or keep it small in non-visible areas. You don't get it tatted on your fucking abs for the entire world to see..
But yah know, Karla is definitely crazy... so what can you expect? And I guess the tone the game is going for is "utterly fucking ridiculous."

Still though, would be nice to give the option to control her so completely you can have her remove that shit from her body.

Like I said, interesting game. Hope Jade, Mila, and arnt so fucking crazy.

masterdc1976

Feb 25, 2021
Definitely an interesting little demo.

I am mixed on Karla, she's obviously fucking nuts, which is a plus, especially because I think her model is gorgeous with those freckles, but at the same time all those tattoos are a huge fucking turnoff. I'm a fan of small, minimal tats, like the ones on her hands and the queen of hearts are cute and add some accent to her body... but the "bleach bunny" and "White Males only" is just ridiculous.

IF you're going to write raceplay/dommy shit on your body, you do that in marker or lipstick during sex or keep it small in non-visible areas. You don't get it tatted on your fucking abs for the entire world to see..
But yah know, Karla is definitely crazy... so what can you expect? And I guess the tone the game is going for is "utterly fucking ridiculous."

Still though, would be nice to give the option to control her so completely you can have her remove that shit from her body.

Like I said, interesting game. Hope Jade, Mila, and arnt so fucking crazy.
Agree at some point the tattoos are a bit too ridiculous and the Mc should have her branded with his name only property of "MC" but the concept is just too good, I think its very well executed.

"Karla, she's obviously fucking nuts"
Don't put your dick in crazy, but some times crazy is just interesting .

sure nothing is perfect, just like the cum shots, but I am very impressed with the narrative and execution, it refreshing, new is always good.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Agree at some point the tattoos are a bit too ridiculous and the Mc should have her branded with his name only property of "MC" but the concept is just too good, I think its very well executed.

"Karla, she's obviously fucking nuts"
Don't put your dick in crazy, but some times crazy is just interesting .

sure nothing is perfect, just like the cum shots, but I am very impressed with the narrative and execution, it refreshing, new is always good.
Agreed on the branding of MC's name or a personal sigil of his on her body, replacing the bleach bunny/white males only would be nice because "she already has the only white male she'll ever need." Would keep the crazy but help with the ridiculousness.

And I agree, its a bit refreshing to have the raceplay in the other direction. As a white dude its rare as fuck to find a game slanted this way. And I look forward to breeding the little bitches with that BWC.
Like I said, I actually like Karla, face/freckles are super cute, and the crazy in general is a plus for me, I am just not a fan of big tats of any kind, especially ridiculous ones.

But hey, that's just one character and I am already liking the look of Jade, Mila, Elsa and look forward to making them ours.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
WTF did I just play?
The conversations are... strange to put it politely.
Even the inner thoughts... I mean what is this? A meeting of mental disturbances? No one in this acts like a normal human being (ok maybe the redhead with the books).
And what the hell is with that Karla? Is she the daughter of the local KKK head?

I am so confused about the whole thing...

Oh well, renders are nice though. But the rest just weirds me out.

RNGR

The Bleached/QOH dev
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2022
WTF did I just play?
The conversations are... strange
Even the inner thoughts... I mean what is this? A meeting of mental disturbances? No one in this acts like a normal human
And what the hell is with that Karla? Is she the daughter of the local KKK head?
the rest just weirds me out.
Thanks for letting us know
zyzz-dont-care-zyzz-blow-kiss.gif

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
looks promising, idk how i could miss that, definitely will try tomorrow when will have more time and maybe subscribe...

btw how frequently updates?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RNGR
4.40 star(s) 54 Votes